Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress ; Already two years on NBE (pictures here)

(12-02-2021, 02:44 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(11-02-2021, 04:04 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Great bra calculator: https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

This site is completely inaccurate personally Id never recommend using these sites you need a professional to measure you properly in person one site said I was a 36F when I am a 36E, from experience these sites tend to do what VS does which is what we call "vanity sizing" not actual sizing

In my case it was quite accurate but I get your point - I think it was James who talked about vanity sizing long time ago on the forum.

(12-02-2021, 10:29 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

(12-02-2021, 02:44 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(11-02-2021, 04:04 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Great bra calculator: https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

This site is completely inaccurate personally Id never recommend using these sites you need a professional to measure you properly in person one site said I was a 36F when I am a 36E, from experience these sites tend to do what VS does which is what we call "vanity sizing" not actual sizing

In my case it was quite accurate but I get your point - I think it was James who talked about vanity sizing long time ago on the forum.

Yeh its one of the reasons I will never shop at VS(not that they would even have my size) ontop of them making horribly ignorant and controversial remarks as a brand

Update: 92,5cm

**This is just a way of tracking my progress.

I am very busy lately so as soon as I have time I'll share my current program.

<3<3

Amino's and NBE : https://www.livestrong.com/article/419397-the-effect-of-lysine-supplement-exercise/

L-lysine for EU members: https://www.louis-herboristeria.com/es/1796-l-lisina-lyso-600-mg-herpes-y-fatiga-90-cápsulas-be-life-5413134000061.html

Hey dear friends,

Apologies if the last posts on this thread have been just for adding supplements and so on. I thought it would be OK to note them here, since we all are from different places, therefore, we do not have always the same luck finding things available in our countries and we get craycray looking for substitutes or products alike Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

I keep noogling, yes. I find it quite useful for my body, it is effective, but I am not noogling a lot lately. I started noogling regularly (but not consistently!) Sept'20 again, and did around 150h from September to January 2021. But as you know, things happens on a daily basis and I am struggling a lot to keep up pumping (lack of time and dealing with my anxiety and my grandma's death, it sucks) but somehow I try to do 1h-2h weekly at least to maintain the gains I've got.

I know for noogling you need to be REGULAR and CONSISTENT cause your breast tissue needs to be in constant tension, so basically you need to pump every day 30' at least to see growth, but even though I want to have bigger breasts, my mental health comes first and finding balance right now is almost a mission to me, so growing will have to wait.

On the other hand, I have to be honest and tell you all I grew a bit - 1,5 cm -  so currently I am 36'22 " bust & 30.7" underbust. How I grew? Using herbs...Topically.

I am trying to gain muscle (which btw, this plan goes as expected Big Grin) so reducing DHT in my body to grow my breasts weren't in my plans. I know I am very incoherent because we know DHT stops boob-growth but helps building muscle.

So I researched a lot on the forum and breastnexum during January and February and found out our queen Lotus posted about using progesterone cream would boost breast growth while inhibiting dht locally so I said - yes! this is what I need right now.

This way I have been using progesterone cream from day 12 of my cycle to day 24 combined with pueraria mirifica. I started in march, and I did not have any side effects besides growing pains and like a growth spurt (like I said, 1cm or so), my period came perfectly well.

But this time even though I followed the same steps my period is missing for a week xD and I can't say if its due to the progesterone, the PM, the stress, the anxiety levels, or all in one that affects me.

I'll keep you updated more often, promise xx

(22-05-2021, 03:29 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hey dear friends,

Apologies if the last posts on this thread have been just for adding supplements and so on. I thought it would be OK to note them here, since we all are from different places, therefore, we do not have always the same luck finding things available in our countries and we get craycray looking for substitutes or products alike Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

I keep noogling, yes. I find it quite useful for my body, it is effective, but I am not noogling a lot lately. I started noogling regularly (but not consistently!) Sept'20 again, and did around 150h from September to January 2021. But as you know, things happens on a daily basis and I am struggling a lot to keep up pumping (lack of time and dealing with my anxiety and my grandma's death, it sucks) but somehow I try to do 1h-2h weekly at least to maintain the gains I've got.

I know for noogling you need to be REGULAR and CONSISTENT cause your breast tissue needs to be in constant tension, so basically you need to pump every day 30' at least to see growth, but even though I want to have bigger breasts, my mental health comes first and finding balance right now is almost a mission to me, so growing will have to wait.

On the other hand, I have to be honest and tell you all I grew a bit - 1,5 cm -  so currently I am 36'22 " bust & 30.7" underbust. How I grew? Using herbs...Topically.

I am trying to gain muscle (which btw, this plan goes as expected Big Grin) so reducing DHT in my body to grow my breasts weren't in my plans. I know I am very incoherent because we know DHT stops boob-growth but helps building muscle.

So I researched a lot on the forum and breastnexum during January and February and found out our queen Lotus posted about using progesterone cream would boost breast growth while inhibiting dht locally so I said - yes! this is what I need right now.

This way I have been using progesterone cream from day 12 of my cycle to day 24 combined with pueraria mirifica. I started in march, and I did not have any side effects besides growing pains and like a growth spurt (like I said, 1cm or so), my period came perfectly well.

But this time even though I followed the same steps my period is missing for a week xD and I can't say if its due to the progesterone, the PM, the stress, the anxiety levels, or all in one that affects me.

Hi dear! Always exciting to see gains!! I wish I could try pueraria again cause it did make my boobs bigger but it makes me go crazy and even my mum said to me no more pueraria lmao so Im sticking with goats rue, fennel and aguaje plus my herb infused mixture oil for massage, I got off BO gave me acne I never had before, are you still doing BO? But WITH the pueraria now?

(23-05-2021, 12:15 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(22-05-2021, 03:29 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hey dear friends,

Hi dear! Always exciting to see gains!! I wish I could try pueraria again cause it did make my boobs bigger but it makes me go crazy and even my mum said to me no more pueraria lmao so Im sticking with goats rue, fennel and aguaje plus my herb infused mixture oil for massage, I got off BO gave me acne I never had before, are you still doing BO? But WITH the pueraria now?

Hey princess! I ran out of BO and I couldn't buy online anymore (shipping issues) or at least I didn't find any website that ships to Spain... -.-' So I had to change my program and I thought it would be cool to give a try to PM. I use it topically, for the first two months I've used it only in luteal phase with progesterone cream, so I have to figure out how I can go through luteal phase to follicular without loosing the gains I can make.

Since I don't understand a lot the endocrine system, I always have doubts lol! Any suggestions would be highly appreciated ^^

PS: Crazy to think but, my period came today xD!!

(10-09-2020, 03:39 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hey so sorry to not answer you before! I think BOTH are pretty important so make sure your protein source is good too!

The best proteins I think are Sascha Fitness' proteins or VivoLife's protein.

About the collagen, I used neocell's collagen, I find it very trustworthy!

Oh thank you so much !

Hey queens,

Quick update (lately I have 0 time for writing a long post here, but as soon as I reach my short term goal I will write the ups and downs of my NBE journey): I have grown quite a lot these past 9 months. I am very close to be 95cm.

Right now I stopped doing herbal program (topical but hey it's herbal xD) cause I'm getting vaccinated in a week, so I rather not to mess up my inmune system.  So, pumping 1h a day and keeping an eye on my diet, at least to maintain what I've gained this year.

PS: it takes TONS of time to grow cells. Be patient with yourself, please. I am doing this since 2016 and here I am. I have gained an inch this year after reached a plateau for almost 22 months. Be patient and research a LOT.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon