Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me Please

hello to you all . my name is M,shot for Michelle. I am a 24 years old and i have been reading this forum for a long time. it;s recently i decided to give it a go .
but no matter how hard i try i can not seem to get to the result . So please please help me .
so i have 87cm above

88cm nipple

78 under

i must say i was very disappointed and right now i am on a break . but what i did was this
massage twice a day with oil . a personal recipe ..a combination of coconut with flax seed and soy oil and fennel and pueraria miriffica. i did this twice a day about 7 minutes in total ,twice a day.
I also have taken some pills

vitamin A-50000 UI/day
vitamin E 100mg X2/day
vitamin C 500mgX2/day
opti MSM 500mg -2 tabletX2/day after meals
Fenugreek 610mg - 1tabletX3/day
Fennel 450mg -1tablet/day lunch time
L-arginine 1000mg - 2tabletsX3/day
saw palmetto 160mg- 1tablet/day
selenium and zinc 80/8 mg = 1 tablet/day lunch time
collagen 500mg -1tablet X2/day
fish oil 400mg- 1tablet/day morning
black cumin 300mg 1 tablet/day morning
red clover 400mg- 2tablets/day
wild yam 425mg- 2tablet/day
lecithin 1000mg = 2 tablets/day
pueraria mirifica (from thailand ) probably 200mg - 2tablets/day after period for 2 weeks
Please help me.
what have i been doing wrong?
thank you.

How long have you been trying this?  Did you have same measurements when you started?

(12-01-2021, 06:35 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  How long have you been trying this?  Did you have same measurements when you started?

hello. thank you for your top replay. i have done and taken all of the above for 3 months period. i will also add the fact that that i am a female.
but your lead is great . and very helpful . am planing to restart the program as soon as i get more info and the necessary stuff.
now regarding the growth of my breasts i am going to say 2cm was the difference so not so impressed.
i will keep you up to date. thank you

(12-01-2021, 10:19 PM)MissM Wrote:  

(12-01-2021, 06:35 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  How long have you been trying this?  Did you have same measurements when you started?

hello. thank you for your top replay. i have done and taken all of the above for 3 months period. i will also add the fact that that i am a female.
but your lead is great . and very helpful . am planing to restart the program as soon as i get more info and the necessary stuff.
now regarding the growth of my breasts i am going to say 2cm was the difference so not so impressed.
i will keep you up to date. thank you

No problem.

2 cm in 3 months is great.  Be patient, not everyone grows a huge amount overnight.  2 cm every 3-4 months is more common.  Here are some things that can speed up and increase growth much more:
  • Find a 50% saponin fenugreek extract and take up to 2,000 mg.  You may start with less.  If you can’t find it then you may try up to 3 tbsp whole fenugreek seeds instead.  Soak in water overnight, drain, rinse, snack.
  • Find progesterone cream if you can and cycle it with the PM, using it on days that you aren’t taking PM.  If you can’t find PC then at least try 1 capsule vitex.
  • Increase MSM to 3,000 mg.  Or instead of this and the collagen pill you can get collagen as a powder and take a large scoop, not just a little pill.
  • You might be able to increase PM a little bit but be careful because it is easy to have too much PM.  Try everything else first, then increase it, then continue only if you have no negative effects.  Negative effects also mean you probably won’t grow more from the higher amount; don’t try to fight through them.
  • Nutritional tips in my signature can help even more.
Even with all this still be patient and keep trying.  As long as you grow within 4 months it’s working.

Btw is 50,000 iu vitamin A a typo?  It seems like too much.  Besides that some supplements could be cut out or reduced because they don’t help more, in case you want to reduce the number of pills you take.  Otherwise they don’t hurt and it’s fine to continue them.  Too little of what you need and extra of what you don’t need (again, doesn’t hurt) could be why you only grew 2 cm.  But for what you used 2 cm is great.

(12-01-2021, 04:17 PM)MissM Wrote:  

hello to you all . my name is M,shot for Michelle. I am a 24 years old and i have been reading this forum for a long time. it;s recently i decided to give it a go .
but no matter how hard i try i can not seem to get to the result . So please please help me .
so i have 87cm above

88cm nipple

78 under

i must say i was very disappointed and right now i am on a break . but what i did was this
massage twice a day with oil . a personal recipe ..a combination of coconut with flax seed and soy oil and fennel and pueraria miriffica. i did this twice a day about 7 minutes in total ,twice a day.
I also have taken some pills

vitamin A-50000 UI/day
vitamin E 100mg X2/day
vitamin C 500mgX2/day
opti MSM 500mg -2 tabletX2/day after meals
Fenugreek 610mg - 1tabletX3/day
Fennel 450mg -1tablet/day lunch time
L-arginine 1000mg - 2tabletsX3/day
saw palmetto 160mg- 1tablet/day
selenium and zinc 80/8 mg = 1 tablet/day lunch time
collagen 500mg -1tablet X2/day
fish oil 400mg- 1tablet/day morning
black cumin 300mg 1 tablet/day morning
red clover 400mg- 2tablets/day
wild yam 425mg- 2tablet/day
lecithin 1000mg = 2 tablets/day
pueraria mirifica (from thailand ) probably 200mg - 2tablets/day after period for 2 weeks
Please help me.
what have i been doing wrong?
thank you.

Hi Miss M and welcome to the forum! Are you taking all of these supplements daily or cycled? At a first glance it seems you are supplementing too much estrogenic herbs. Pueraria and red clover alone are HIGHLY estrogenic and I can’t imagine that combining them is a good idea. For that reason I agree with Joe, you really need a progesterone cream to somewhat balance all that estrogen. Too much estrogen can cause your hormonal receptors to “burn out” meaning the estrogen has no effect and there for hindering NBE for you. In Lotus B.I.G thread she even argues that estrogen shouldn’t be supplemented at all for females but instead invest in a good aromatase like reishi or white peony. (Unless your labs show actual estrogen deficiency)

Also take breaks now and then from the supplements. Some take breaks during their period, others take 2 days break every week. The reason is   to keep the body responsive to the hormones and not build a tolerance towards them.

hello again and thank you for your prompt response. so firstly i would like to say that only PM was cycled . i only took PM in my estrogen period meaning for 2 weeks and none in my other , however i did always use the cream for my breasts which had PM extract in it with no break .
now i did just recently do some hormonal investigations which i plan on repeating but for now these are the results
i would like to say that i was around my 12 day after my period ... so what i have is a normal estrogen level it is 149pg/ml with a normal value in follicular phase of 21- 251 and in luteal phase of 21-312
BUT my progestoerone is 13,51 ng/ml quite high , a normal value would be for the follicular phase of 0.10- 0.30 and for the luteal phase 1.20 -15,90
so i do plan on repeating them at least 2 more times just to see exactly where i stand before my next period and after that one .
i will be waiting for for the end of january and  beginning of february to repeat them and see from there where i stand . i also ordered a DHT testosterone and did a testosterone which is all fine but am waiting for my DHT value.
will keep you posted . thank you again

I think only the PM is highly estrogenic.  While there are multiple other estrogenic herbs they are much milder and might even fight against the PM.  I don’t think it’s a lot of estrogen, and I think the moderate amount MissM did get plus her existing high progesterone is responsible for her growth.  A little more PM may or may not help more.  Dropping the red clover and fennel may or may not help.  PC may or may not help since progesterone is already high.  But if increasing PM does help without negative effects then it might be good to add in PC too.

It’s a lot of vitamins but only the vitamin A might be slightly harmful, unless that’s a typo and it’s actually 5,000 i.u.

hello and good morning . i do thank you for the vitamin a tip . i will drop it to 5000 or 10000 cause i know there are tablets with 10000 units. but as i said i am now waiting for further testing of my hormones and i will begin again at the start of the month. meanwhile i will order this

https://www.amazon.com/Shatavari-Extract...003NZWI36/

and try to find other saponin products.

thank you

(14-01-2021, 09:40 AM)MissM Wrote:  

hello and good morning . i do thank you for the vitamin a tip . i will drop it to 5000 or 10000 cause i know there are tablets with 10000 units. but as i said i am now waiting for further testing of my hormones and i will begin again at the start of the month. meanwhile i will order this

https://www.amazon.com/Shatavari-Extract...003NZWI36/

and try to find other saponin products.

thank you

That one is good.  You can use 1,800 mg, and maybe start with less.  You don’t need to look for fenugreek extract or other sources of saponins.  Just one is fine.  You could mix if you really want, as long as the total is around 1,800 mg.  And not all saponins are for nbe.  They are a concentrated part of the herb, kind of like essential oils, so not all are the same.  Shatavari does work for nbe though.

hello. I am back . i know i have been absent for some time now. what i did is do some blood tests again as i said .so because that time of the month is upon me i when i got my estrogen and progesterone done again  and also the dht(dihidrotestosterone)ordered 2 weeks ago came back ) here are the results
my estrogen level is 29pg/ml (normal value for the beginning of folicular phase 21-250 )
my progesterone is 0.39ng/ml (normal value for folicular phase is 0,10 - 0,30 )
please note the results are on the first day of period
now my DHT is 298,55 pg/ml (normal value 24-368 ) and testosterone is 0.33(normal value 0,07-0,79 )
please note the dht and testosterone where done 2 weeks before my period ...so at the beginning of lutheal phase.

i will also repeat my progesterone and estrogen after 7 day of ending of period and will get back to you
PS: ordered shitavari cps 800mg organic will come. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon