Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese massage method, up over a cm in a few minutes.

(10-01-2021, 02:50 AM)grace1070 Wrote:  She didn't mention supplements. She said she had unknowingly been eating breast growth promoting food like Japanese Fried Chicken, cabbage, soy milk bread, sou milk and natto.

3 secrets how she went from B -> F:
1) Learn how to choose the right bra for your shape/ get bra fitted professionally and learn how to correctly put on bra (doesn't explain in this video)
2) Eat breast growth promoting food like the above
3) Falling in love or reading manga about love stories will promote the right hormones in your body.
She recommends the above for young girls who are still developing

She went from F -> H by doing massage that was intended to make her arms thinner. She does the massage daily in her shower.

Start with kneading the top of your upper arm with fingers.
Then make a fist and massage your upper arm firmly. Move towards the arm pit. This is where cellulite fat and waste (toxins?) get disposed of like a rubbish bin. Also where the lymph nodes are.
Put 4 fingers (not the thumb) in your arm pit like and and massage in a circular motion for about ten times each side, this might hurt at first.
Go back to your under arm and massage towards arm pit again.
Massage from your back to under your shoulder to make that area slimmer. Also from upper arm->shoulder->under arm.
Then go back->shoulder->chest
It's also effective to massage from under arm->arm pit->chest all the way to your collar bone in a slow motion
Use two hands to massage the breast in a circular motion in both directions 5 times each side
Stroke firmly on sides of each breast with two hands in an upward motion to prevent sagging
Use one hand on each breast to stroke in upward motion
Finally massage the arm pit again 5 times each side.

Hmmm she definitely doesnt look like a H more a D so unless its either a miscommunication on her end or shes a 28H which is really a much smaller cup volume than a proper regular H cup. Either way her massage techniques are similar to that of chiyomilk whom used many supplements alongside her program got up to a small E and chiyomilks boobs look much bigger than this girls who claims hers are a H. Just putting it out there

(11-01-2021, 12:51 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(10-01-2021, 02:50 AM)grace1070 Wrote:  She didn't mention supplements. She said she had unknowingly been eating breast growth promoting food like Japanese Fried Chicken, cabbage, soy milk bread, sou milk and natto.

1) Learn how to choose the right bra for your shape/ get bra fitted professionally and learn how to correctly put on bra (doesn't explain in this video)
3) Falling in love or reading manga about love stories will promote the right hormones in your body.

She went from F -> H by doing massage that was intended to make her arms thinner. She does the massage daily in her shower.

Then make a fist and massage your upper arm firmly. Move towards the arm pit. This is where cellulite fat and waste (toxins?) get disposed of like a rubbish bin. Also where the lymph nodes are.
Put 4 fingers (not the thumb) in your arm pit like and and massage in a circular motion for about ten times each side, this might hurt at first.
Massage from your back to under your shoulder to make that area slimmer. Also from upper arm->shoulder->under arm.
It's also effective to massage from under arm->arm pit->chest all the way to your collar bone in a slow motion
Use two hands to massage the breast in a circular motion in both directions 5 times each side
Stroke firmly on sides of each breast with two hands in an upward motion to prevent sagging

Hmmm she definitely doesnt look like a H more a D so unless its either a miscommunication on her end or shes a 28H which is really a much smaller cup volume than a proper regular H cup. Either way her massage techniques are similar to that of chiyomilk whom used many supplements alongside her program got up to a small E and chiyomilks boobs look much bigger than this girls who claims hers are a H. Just putting it out there

I have heard that in Japan the bra sizes are different, same as the clothes sizes. A Japanese small and an American small are two VERY different sizes and the case with bras is the same. So she probably is a Japanese H. I look at Japanese adult stars sometimes and some of the ones claiming to have H size breasts even have a similar size to myself, they could be lying but I think the sizes thing sounds spot on considering clothing is the same. I know Chiyomilk is Japanese too but band size comes into it too as we both know, I have seen "H Cup" Japanese adult stars with smaller breasts than this. I can believe her claim (that she probably fits into some Japanese H cup bras so therefore is a H cup) but we should take it into account that it doesn't match with Western standards too.

(11-01-2021, 02:38 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

(11-01-2021, 12:51 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

I have heard that in Japan the bra sizes are different, same as the clothes sizes. A Japanese small and an American small are two VERY different sizes and the case with bras is the same. So she probably is a Japanese H. I look at Japanese adult stars sometimes and some of the ones claiming to have H size breasts even have a similar size to myself, they could be lying but I think the sizes thing sounds spot on considering clothing is the same. I know Chiyomilk is Japanese too but band size comes into it too as we both know, I have seen "H Cup" Japanese adult stars with smaller breasts than this. I can believe her claim (that she probably fits into some Japanese H cup bras so therefore is a H cup) but we should take it into account that it doesn't match with Western standards too.

So true Dreamer girl! I just didnt want people to compare and get disillusioned since its very clearly different

Yes, of course their size chart is different. Chiyomilk should be a D cup in european size chart, she claims I cup anyway .

She said her start size was a C cup but her start size was so colse to my starting size (AA/A cup), in my country a C cup is a very large size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon