Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO & body temp

Hello everyone,

I’m very excited (and just a lil bit scared) to become a member of the BO crew, I finally found a shop that ships to my country and I will get started next week. Now, my temperature is slightly lower than recommended for glandular therapy to work, but since I’ve read about people having success regardless low temperature I’m giving it a try. I’m going to try raise my temp as much as possible and this is my question:

Does it make a difference how I raise my temperature? I’m on a budget and hope that I can get away with using with what I have a home which is cayenne, coconut oil, and sipping hot tea all day while wearing warm clothes.

When researching BO it seems the most recommended supplements are kelp, iodine and l-tyrosine - are these necessary? Do they support glandular therapy additionally besides from just raising temperature?

Would love to hear your thoughts and ANY advice when it comes to BO really, I also can’t make up my mind on how to cycle it...!

(11-10-2020, 01:27 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

I’m very excited (and just a lil bit scared) to become a member of the BO crew, I finally found a shop that ships to my country and I will get started next week. Now, my temperature is slightly lower than recommended for glandular therapy to work, but since I’ve read about people having success regardless low temperature I’m giving it a try. I’m going to try raise my temp as much as possible and this is my question:

Does it make a difference how I raise my temperature? I’m on a budget and hope that I can get away with using with what I have a home which is cayenne, coconut oil, and sipping hot tea all day while wearing warm clothes.

When researching BO it seems the most recommended supplements are kelp, iodine and l-tyrosine - are these necessary? Do they support glandular therapy additionally besides from just raising temperature?

Would love to hear your thoughts and ANY advice when it comes to BO really, I also can’t make up my mind on how to cycle it...!

Hey Nefetity! I'm really sorry I can't help with your question about body temp.. I just wanted to ask you where did you find BO? and what brand is it?  I live in Europe and I couldn't find a store that would ship Swanson BO it here because of restrictions.

I really hope you will keep us updated with your program!

(11-10-2020, 02:53 PM)Nereide36 Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

Hey Nefetity! I'm really sorry I can't help with your question about body temp.. I just wanted to ask you where did you find BO? and what brand is it?  I live in Europe and I couldn't find a store that would ship Swanson BO it here because of restrictions.

I know, for a while it seemed impossible to get any BO to Europe, otherwise I would have ordered long ago! I ordered from:

https://www.desertcart.ae

I’ve got confirmation from them that my order has been shipped so hopefully it won’t be a problem..! I was pleased with their customer service as well. They sell many different brands of BO, I chose Swanson this time because it was the cheapest but if money wasn’t an issue I would have ordered the TCM Thrive or Bountiful breasts, because I heard these brands are better quality with less fillers. How ever many have reported success with Swanson so that will do for a while.

I’ll definitely update any success or errors, I’m planning on sticking with BO for at least 3 month given that I don’t see any nasty side effects Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I hope you get your hands on BO as well!

(11-10-2020, 03:15 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(11-10-2020, 02:53 PM)Nereide36 Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

I know, for a while it seemed impossible to get any BO to Europe, otherwise I would have ordered long ago! I ordered from:

https://www.desertcart.ae

I’ve got confirmation from them that my order has been shipped so hopefully it won’t be a problem..! I was pleased with their customer service as well. They sell many different brands of BO, I chose Swanson this time because it was the cheapest but if money wasn’t an issue I would have ordered the TCM Thrive or Bountiful breasts, because I heard these brands are better quality with less fillers. How ever many have reported success with Swanson so that will do for a while.

I’ll definitely update any success or errors, I’m planning on sticking with BO for at least 3 month given that I don’t see any nasty side effects Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I hope you get your hands on BO as well!

I will try PM first but if it doesn't work I will definitely give BO a try now that I know I can buy it! Thank you so much for the information, I'm waiting for updates on your program and good luck  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Hey Nefertity! I was wondering, did the BO actually arrive? Could you start your program?

(03-11-2020, 03:40 PM)Nereide36 Wrote:  

Hey Nefertity! I was wondering, did the BO actually arrive? Could you start your program?

I ordered the 8th of October and it arrived last Friday the 30th, so it took some time but I finally have it! I’ve been taking 2x 250mg per day for 6 days in a row. I get feelings of slight ache in the breasts to some occasional stabbing pains during the day and also some sensations in uterus/ovaries like a very very mild period pain. From day 3 breasts have been swollen, nothing crazy but I’m in day 8 of my cycle and they look like they are in luteal. I also tried making a nipple cream which I’m disappointed to say it didn’t give me any sensations at all, but it might be because coconut oil isn’t the best carrier, so I will try again with aloe Vera instead. I’m also quite moody and emotional but besides that it’s all well so far!

(04-11-2020, 12:59 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(03-11-2020, 03:40 PM)Nereide36 Wrote:  

I ordered the 8th of October and it arrived last Friday the 30th, so it took some time but I finally have it! I’ve been taking 2x 250mg per day for 6 days in a row. I get feelings of slight ache in the breasts to some occasional stabbing pains during the day and also some sensations in uterus/ovaries like a very very mild period pain. From day 3 breasts have been swollen, nothing crazy but I’m in day 8 of my cycle and they look like they are in luteal. I also tried making a nipple cream which I’m disappointed to say it didn’t give me any sensations at all, but it might be because coconut oil isn’t the best carrier, so I will try again with aloe Vera instead. I’m also quite moody and emotional but besides that it’s all well so far!

That's great to hear!! I look forward to other updates  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Hi nefertility,

How’s going your program?

I’m glad to say it’s going ok, I’ve managed to be consistent with pumping too (1 hours per day) so I hope to keep that up.

I’ve upgraded my BO dosage to 3 pills so 750mg per day. My acne disappeared after 15 days of using 500mg, and while I don’t like acne I took this as a sign that my body can handle more. Almost immediately after starting 750mg per day I experience a lot of itching feeling inside the breast, it came every morning almost at exact same time, but only 3 days in a row and since then I haven’t felt the itch any more, but I’ve read from others here that it is possibly a sign of growth.

I also use BO nipple cream with coconut oil, I haven’t been using it daily because I don’t have nipple covers so I have to sleep with cheap plastic wrap in a tight sports bra and it is so uncomfortable. But the nipple cream works if I let the BO “brew” in the oil for at least two days, I get stabbing pains and ache in the breasts an hour after applying. But I can’t make the mixture and use the same day, I don’t know why this is, maybe it depends on the kind of oil and quality?

I’m 24 days in, and of those I’ve been on 750mg for 9 days. My emotions are still unstable and I cry very easily, but I’m getting used to it, it was a side effect that I was expecting and that makes it easier to handle. It feels like I only get growing pains now after the nipple cream so I’m wondering if I should upgrade to 1000mg or just be more consistent with the nipple cream. I wish those itching feelings would come back, I think that it was growth.

As for my size, yes they feel fuller than ever before, but I’m in luteal phase of my cycle right now so I’ll wait to after my period to see how much of that is real growth and how much is just swelling.

I’m on day 6 of my cycle now and luteal swelling is gone. With that said, I have never seen my breasts so big ever, my boyfriend actually asked if I was pregnant... So yes, I lost a little volume after my period as expected but can now for sure say my breasts have definitely grown. Only difference is I now believe my growth might be the result of previous herb programs, massage and noogling, even if inconsistently I’ve been going at it for over 6 months before applying BO. I’ve been feeling bigger breast tissue (not fat) very clearly in my breasts, so while BO definitely gave me a swelling boost, it seems more likely that it’s the NBE I’ve been doing previously that is now showing result. I don’t think BO can build new breast tissue in just a month.

I also took 2 days break from BO during my period because my mood was just horrible. But I’m at it again, very motivated, and determined to give it 2 more months, wish me luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon