Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO export restrictions

I saw that BO has been out of stock for a while on the european Swanson website, i asked them about it and they told me that they now have export restriction from the USA on ovarian glandular, they didn't tell me why, does anyone know? i wanted to start BO in a couple of months but I'm not sure where I can get it now and also I am afraid that this happened because restriction on supplements are more strict in Europe and BO in not very safe.

It sounds like the EU has a problem with ovarian glandular. I know the EU has higher standards than the US when it comes to food safety and that all US bovine products including beef itself were banned from import to the EU at one time. Nowadays the EU allows US beef to be imported but only if it's hormone free.

(18-08-2020, 01:48 PM)bellaxoxo Wrote:  

It sounds like the EU has a problem with ovarian glandular. I know the EU has higher standards than the US when it comes to food safety and that all US bovine products including beef itself were banned from import to the EU at one time. Nowadays the EU allows US beef to be imported but only if it's hormone free.

Thank you for your reply! yes that's what i thought.. I guess I wont' be able to strat BO then :/

So is there anyone from Europe who can purschase BO?

I searched everywhere to just buy a bottle of glandulars but appaerently it is even less available then really dangerous drugs.

The overregulation from nowadays ... The governmment even decides the size of our breasts, lol.

Edit ::For ladies from Europe I found one b.o product that we can actually purchase. The brand name is Biotics Cytozyme

Any experiences from users that read this are more then welcome Smile

(02-11-2021, 10:31 AM)hannah Wrote:  So is there anyone from Europe who can purschase BO?

I searched everywhere to just buy a bottle of glandulars but appaerently it is even less available then really dangerous drugs.

The overregulation from nowadays ... The governmment even decides the size of our breasts, lol.

Edit ::For ladies from Europe I found one b.o product that we can actually purchase. The brand name is Biotics Cytozyme

Any experiences from users that read this are more then welcome Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I just bought for the second time swanson BO on german ebay, which is shipped from the UK.

It is about 20€ per bottle with shipping and taxes, not really cheap but there are not so many alternatives at the moment…

So how does Bo work out for you? I have been taking 4 pills spreaded out over one week or so...and well ....

First Day i took it I had super sore breasts and right now I havent been swallowing polls for 2 days and I still have extreme body pains.

Anybody else famiar with these sharp pains?

I am a bit worried..

So the sharp pains were just the onset of covid...I am better now. Restarting my bo jouney and beeing happy I am a quick responder to bo. Guess this is the best nbe method I ever tried... Rolleyes

Just wondering what everyone is using now. Since still no Swanson for EU. It's really hard to find any BO supplements now.

Hiya,

Hope I'm not invading a cis space, but I'm trans and I'm coming from the nexum side of nexus. We have a small thread too, it would appear this problem has indeed spread quite far. Please come and have a look we are slowly pooling information that might benefit everyone if we can find a new source for us Europeans. But a long story short but one of the companies have indeed gone bust who usually do BO

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30978

(06-10-2022, 12:14 AM)Mel87 Wrote:  Hiya,

Hope I'm not invading a cis space, but I'm trans and I'm coming from the nexum side of nexus. We have a small thread too, it would appear this problem has indeed spread quite far. Please come and have a look we are slowly pooling information that might benefit everyone if we can find a new source for us Europeans. But a long story short but one of the companies have indeed gone bust who usually do BO

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30978
I just read some of the thread and its interesting that people are saying natural sources has gone bust as I am still able to frequently buy it on my end through swanson australia Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon