Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.i.G.G (Breast Information Growing Guide Lv.2)

(10-07-2020, 08:28 AM)EllaC Wrote:  In English xxxx how do we replicate in layman’s terms Smile xxx. (Love ya!!)

English it is. Wink

Going bold here. Forget most of the old ways we approached NBE. As a whole we haven't seen widespread success.The new way is identifying dysfunction, why/where it occurs as it relates to breast, health, normal endocrine function and overall growth.

I've isolated a specific estrogen pathway that's located in ovaries, breasts, fat cells and other minor tissues. From this pathway I have isolated specific herbal protocols that target (as listed in previous posts) the release of enzymes, hormones and other functions of metabolism. 

I get that fact my posts are highly technical in nature, however...we need to see the science before we can interpret it. 

I've got this for all who love breasts. Big Grin

Btw, fwiw I've shared some pics from earlier this year here.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=29751&pid=211618#pid211618

And my program page:

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436

You'll have to create an account though, maybe subscribe to the program to see new posts. No worries, I'm not a youtuber.  Smile

(10-07-2020, 12:20 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Forgot to give a bit of background xD. Let's see if you guys can help me!

I have all my Ts out of balance. Testosterone and free T are just +1 away of normal standards, but DHT ...ha, that's another story. It's high indeed, around 300 and I am a cis-female.  So yes, my only concern is hirsutism.

I contacted a naturopath doctor and she ruled out PCOS since my FHS levels are normal, and insulin too. My periods are really on time always, so she suggested it may be Adrenal PCOS - due to my anxiety, stress and so on - and prescribed me Zinc+ Dim and Saw Palmetto at first. But SP gave me nausea and switched it to Vitex.

I know taking Zinc daily won't harm my cycle, but I have my doubts with DIM and Vitex. I take DIM after my period is gone and I am not having issues yet with it but I am not sure if I am taking it correctly (Dr said all month but...).

Now, I know Vitex cannot be taken everyday and I looked it up and seems just for follicular phase. But my periods are pretty regular, so I have no idea what to think since Vitex is adaptogen, right?

Also, I used to take reishi in liquid form and I don't know if I should keep using it.

So I just want to balance out my hormones and see if I can get some benefit too for NBE from this haha, even though is hard and a long-term process.

Sweetorange,

I have my own take regarding your labs, (though in spanish I can interpret it).

There's 4 types of PCOS as follows:

Insulin resistant PCOS
Post-pill PCOS
Inflammatory PCOS
Adrenal PCOS

The latter is where I see you. See, you can still have normal LH and FSH levels and still present with PCOS.

Your labs indicate low estradiol, high DHEA and slightly elevated prolactin. Which is typical in adrenal PCOS.

I can help you develop a plan to reduce adrenal PCOS. Let me know. Vitex doesn't fit with what I have in mind.

(10-07-2020, 04:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  I am starting to understand it Lotus, I might need another read lol. But is fenugreek a no-go now? Because i started taking it internally mid cycle according Dynselli's e-book. And it does what is says for me. I am combining it with soy and spearmint but thats another story. Also have about a kilo of that stuff atm Tongue  I am not going to throw that all away lol.

So one question what is more effective internal aloe vera or external application? And should I get it fresh from a plant?
And is it either the lavender oil or either the aloe vera since both are phytoestrogenic or can we combine both?

Massaging aloe plus olive oil didnt had a lot of effect on me in the past...but its worth another try!
There are times in nbe where you react to things and times when it just doesnt work. I know it is some kinda receptor thing.

Hi Hannah,

Sorry, I'm not recommending fenugreek mixed with Aloe Vera, I wouldn't throw it out. The derivatives of aloe vera by far outweigh that of fenugreek, we don't want to lessen the potential of aloe by mixing the signaling pathways. 

I won't also recommend soy or soy flour. Imho soy spikes insulin, which spikes T and packs on weight. 

I've tried the two versions of aloe, one with the laxative (aloin) part taken out and one with it left in. Once you remove aloin you lose the antiviral benefit. I prefer the antiviral route, and so do my breasts lol. 

I have yet to post at least half a dozen (and counting) studies treating cancer using aloe. 

The optional protocol using aloe is for massage mixed with olive oil, from experience they work synergistically. Optionally lavender could be added, but not required.

One thing I wanted to try (and haven't) was massaging with a MSM cream. MSM is a small molecule at 94.13 g/mol. Well below the dalton rule of 500 g/mol. If you're new to the dalton rule please check post #63 in this thread. But I think it's not needed with aloe as it boosts hyaluronic acid and builds collagen and triggers tissue engineering (stem cells). Just make sure the aloe vera is organic.

(11-07-2020, 01:49 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I've tried the two versions of aloe, one with the laxative (aloin) part taken out and one with it left in. Once you remove aloin you lose the antiviral benefit. I prefer the antiviral route, . Just make sure the aloe vera is organic. 

How do you determine if the aloe vera has aloin in it or not? I see advertised Organic and Pure also cold pressed, but nothing about aloin.

(11-07-2020, 02:42 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(11-07-2020, 01:49 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I've tried the two versions of aloe, one with the laxative (aloin) part taken out and one with it left in. Once you remove aloin you lose the antiviral benefit. I prefer the antiviral route, . Just make sure the aloe vera is organic. 

How do you determine if the aloe vera has aloin in it or not? I see advertised Organic and Pure also cold pressed, but nothing about aloin.

It'll indicate latex free or maybe aloin free.. If source aloe gel caps it might come with olive oil combined with aloe vera, both need to be organic though.

Hannah, I prefer the oral route, and not latex free. For me that works best, I'll tell you what, as soon as I see shape changes to my breasts from aloe I'll start a quick massage. In my mind THIS is the time that sensitivity is peak (receptive for stimulation). Hannah, if you do get fresh aloe use it for massage. I do think liver/metabolism of aloe vera does more. 

(11-07-2020, 12:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Btw, fwiw I've shared some pics from earlier this year here.

And my program page:

You'll have to create an account though, maybe subscribe to the program to see new posts. No worries, I'm not a youtuber.  Smile
Amazing growth fella . Go you xx

(11-07-2020, 01:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-07-2020, 12:20 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Forgot to give a bit of background xD. Let's see if you guys can help me!

I have all my Ts out of balance. Testosterone and free T are just +1 away of normal standards, but DHT ...ha, that's another story. It's high indeed, around 300 and I am a cis-female.  So yes, my only concern is hirsutism.

I contacted a naturopath doctor and she ruled out PCOS since my FHS levels are normal, and insulin too. My periods are really on time always, so she suggested it may be Adrenal PCOS - due to my anxiety, stress and so on - and prescribed me Zinc+ Dim and Saw Palmetto at first. But SP gave me nausea and switched it to Vitex.

I know taking Zinc daily won't harm my cycle, but I have my doubts with DIM and Vitex. I take DIM after my period is gone and I am not having issues yet with it but I am not sure if I am taking it correctly (Dr said all month but...).

Now, I know Vitex cannot be taken everyday and I looked it up and seems just for follicular phase. But my periods are pretty regular, so I have no idea what to think since Vitex is adaptogen, right?

Also, I used to take reishi in liquid form and I don't know if I should keep using it.

So I just want to balance out my hormones and see if I can get some benefit too for NBE from this haha, even though is hard and a long-term process.

Sweetorange,

I have my own take regarding your labs, (though in spanish I can interpret it).

There's 4 types of PCOS as follows:

Insulin resistant PCOS
Post-pill PCOS
Inflammatory PCOS
Adrenal PCOS

The latter is where I see you. See, you can still have normal LH and FSH levels and still present with PCOS.

Your labs indicate low estradiol, high DHEA and slightly elevated prolactin. Which is typical in adrenal PCOS.

I can help you develop a plan to reduce adrenal PCOS. Let me know. Vitex doesn't fit with what I have in mind.

I'm pretty interested in this, Lotus! Any help is well appreciated <3

(11-07-2020, 07:11 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(11-07-2020, 12:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Btw, fwiw I've shared some pics from earlier this year here.

And my program page:

Amazing growth fella . Go you xx

INDEED! Such an inspiration! ^^

Awe thanks ladies. Wink 

Hi Ladies of BreastNexus: Ella asked for a program, here's what I have.. It's not 100% complete, but more information will be added asap. 

For the record, my estrogen is usually at the top end of normal range @ 200 pg/mL...at normal female range. I've been off pharma E2 for the last 1.5 years. My T ranges 50 mg/dL to 100 ng/dL and when it's elevated I take 5mg of finasteride. So long story short, I don't supplement estrogen. 

However, for those who need help raising their estrogen there's PM (pueraria mirifica). For cis-females the dosage ranges from 100 mg to 250 mg, please don't exceed this amount, it can be deleterious (bad juju sh*t) for you. Or doctor approved E2 supplementation.

Ideally I'd like to see women restore healthy estrogen levels to standard reference ranges and let the natural hormonal rhythms do its thing.

Here's my herb protocol:

Forskolin-utilizes the cAMP/PKA/CREB pathway, (aka-the breast growth pathway).  Aloe Vera can be substituted for forskolin because it does the latter and so much more.

Aloe Vera, just follow the suggested dosage (no more no less and you'll do just fine) organic

MSM- 3,000 mg per day, Growth hormone signaling pathway , via-Jak2/STAT5b (orgajic)

L-Tyrosine 1,000 mg per day (amino acid, nipple growth) Doctors Best brandp

Vitamin D3 4,000 IU per day (for mammary alveolar genesis) organic 

Anti-androgens- (we have two choices, White Peony and Reishi Mushroom). White peony, aka-Paeoniflorin  works great for inhibiting adrenal androgens, which helps treat Adrenal PCOS. Reishi is useful for lowering overall androgens. 

Paeoniflorin (aka-white peony) regulates the conversion of 4-androstenedione and testosterone, thereby inhibiting testosterone synthesis which promotes the enzyme aromatase making more estradiol. White Peony (at this moment) is our front line adrenal anti-androgen that blocks that pesky delta 4-androstenedione (aka-Δ4-dione) production. Hard to fathom, the adrenal glands weigh about 4grams each and are capable of ruining a good day (albeit @ PCOS, fatigue, insufficiency, etc). 

However, it needs to be the right kind of white peony, meaning the highest standardized amount available...preferably generic. And for this I need help from our NBE'er super sleuths out there to track down White Peony, anything above standardized over 10% would be awesome. We need capsule form for liver activation, WP tea won't work.

Reishi mushroom- is a non-steroidal 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, about 80-85% effective at inhibiting DHT. 

@sweetorange, when you raise estradiol it lowers prolactin, so you don't need vitex for this reason, our goal is to raise your estradiol. In addition, inhibiting gastrin lowers dopamine, which then lowers prolactin too.

I'll be adding vitamins and other useful tips asap. 

One final note about using this herb protocol, it came when i decided to do a visual check of my progress, well lol, I was in for a shock when i saw my breasts were uplifted from their normal position...in other words, it's as if I just had a breast lift lmao. I did my standard wtf and then said (to myself) this is glorious!!. Btw, this wasn't a one time thing, oh hell no lol, it's happened at least a half dozen times since starting the herb protocol. 

Full disclaimer here though, I can't guarantee you'll have these same results. However, in doing NBE/HRT for the last 8years I've never had this reaction before. And if you don't respond within the first 2 weeks I'll help you figure out where the problem is originating from. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon