Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey from AAAA to A, slowly growing program with very low BMI

I can't see the picture unfortunately. Are you getting your period at such a low bmi cause I know I didn't, I think that's important for breast growth because of the hormones. Well, according to James you have made some progress, I only wish I could see it, too :-)

Thank you James..

But, since I am too thin my beast is not filling A cup bra. That’s why I confused. I measured under bust just below my breast. As you could see my breasts are on top it is not growing down..But, I can see many changes in shape of my breasts.

Yeah I get my periods and it is on time every month..I can send you my picture privately.

Good to hear you are getting your period regularly and thanks for trying to send me the pic. Unfortunately, it didn't work, I replied to your pm!

I don't understand why you are having trouble posting a picture here.
Just Browse for your pic with New Attachment: below., then Add Attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Update:

I am at my 5th cycle with BO and expecting my period after 2 days..

I noticed difference in volume. Even if it is luteal swelling, the shape is very new. My breast is on the very top part now it is coming down..

I just weighed myself and found my weight still low..

Current weight- 36kg (79lbs)

Current measurement

overbust-30inch

underbust-24.5 inch

(21-06-2020, 05:20 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

Update:

I am at my 5th cycle with BO and expecting my period after 2 days..

I noticed difference in volume. Even if it is luteal swelling, the shape is very new. My breast is on the very top part now it is coming down..

How tall are you and how many calories are you eating? If you are trying to gain weight I heard that taking fenugreek oil orally is supposed to help with putting on some weight and increasing breast size. I wouldn't know the dosage, though. I hope the change in shape/growth is permanent! If you can manage to grow at such a low weight, imagine how big you can get if you manage to gain some. I've read about girls here eating 2,500-3,000 calories, I gain weight when I eat 2,000 calories, I am 5'1.

Sad that I can't see your before and current pics, maybe some day :-)

(21-06-2020, 10:55 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

How tall are you and how many calories are you eating? If you are trying to gain weight I heard that taking fenugreek oil orally is supposed to help with putting on some weight and increasing breast size. I wouldn't know the dosage, though. I hope the change in shape/growth is permanent! If you can manage to grow at such a low weight, imagine how big you can get if you manage to gain some. I've read about girls here eating 2,500-3,000 calories, I gain weight when I eat 2,000 calories, I am 5'1.

Thank you for your suggestion.. My height is 152 cm. I think I am taking 1500-1600 cal per day. I am not consistent in eating though..Yea I feel like If I gain weight of course my boobs will be looking bigger..

I tried to post again but failed

(22-06-2020, 10:11 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

(21-06-2020, 10:55 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

Thank you for your suggestion.. My height is 152 cm. I think I am taking 1500-1600 cal per day. I am not consistent in eating though..Yea I feel like If I gain weight of course my boobs will be looking bigger..

I tried to post again but failed

I have sent you an email with my pictures..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon