Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Genetix Oil still Legit?

(23-01-2019, 04:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Good news my order has been found albeit two months late. The communication has been great since they located my order so thought I’d update you girls. 
Over and out.

Does no one have any updates on this? has anyone seen positive results?

(02-11-2019, 04:41 PM)lolico Wrote:  
(23-01-2019, 04:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Good news my order has been found albeit two months late. The communication has been great since they located my order so thought I’d update you girls. 
Over and out.

I bought it a while ago and still don't see any results

(08-11-2019, 09:54 AM)whitemustang11 Wrote:  
Over and out.

Yes my first order never turned up and took ages to get to the bottom of it then my next order was for their whole package after getting an email about their wonderful special only to be told a week later they didn’t have any in stock so went through the stress of trying to recoup my money. 
So I’ll never use them again.

(08-11-2019, 06:47 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
Over and out.

Yes my first order never turned up and took ages to get to the bottom of it then my next order was for their whole package after getting an email about their wonderful special only to be told a week later they didn’t have any in stock so went through the stress of trying to recoup my money. 

I bought some and it just arrived, it smells nice and has a lot of great ingredients in it (olive oil, zhi mu, fenugreek, and others I cant remember of the top of my head). I'm about to start using it so I'll let you guys know how it goes  Blush

(03-01-2019, 10:30 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Has anyone successfully ordered it lately?
I ordered some and it never turned up and lost a lot of money with the conversion rate and shipping.
I’m wondering if it’s actually real?

I also want to post updates as I just ordered some ... I am going to use this in combination with other methods (either PM or flax seed & soy flour method) as I really want MASSIVE growth this year lol. I ordered it a long time ago but never used it regularly to see actual results ....

Just curious, is the way to massage the boob just in an inward circular motion as if you are giving yourself cleavage ( I think it's the Chi massage??) I watched the video they linked to on their website and the woman was doing a cupping and rotating motion around her boobs ... just want to make sure I'm doing it right!

(05-12-2019, 04:36 PM)sailorboob Wrote:  
Over and out.

I bought some and it just arrived, it smells nice and has a lot of great ingredients in it (olive oil, zhi mu, fenugreek, and others I cant remember of the top of my head). I'm about to start using it so I'll let you guys know how it goes  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

So what happened? Why do people on here just stop responding after saying they'll provide updates? Did they die?

(30-05-2020, 07:12 PM)mimiva Wrote:  

(02-11-2019, 04:41 PM)lolico Wrote:  Does no one have any updates on this? has anyone seen positive results?

I bought some and it just arrived, it smells nice and has a lot of great ingredients in it (olive oil, zhi mu, fenugreek, and others I cant remember of the top of my head). I'm about to start using it so I'll let you guys know how it goes  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

So what happened? Why do people on here just stop responding after saying they'll provide updates? Did they die?

Hi, I just ordered from genetix and I still haven’t received a tracking number, or order or any response from them as I have reached out to them a few times. It’s very disappointing and frustrating and worrying if I got scammed. Has anyone else experienced this?

(08-08-2021, 10:48 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

(08-11-2019, 09:54 AM)whitemustang11 Wrote:  I bought it a while ago and still don't see any results

Hi, I just ordered from genetix and I still haven’t received a tracking number, or order or any response from them as I have reached out to them a few times. It’s very disappointing and frustrating and worrying if I got scammed. Has anyone else experienced this?

Its not a scam bouncy lol they are a legit reputable company, hopefully you get your order soon, as I said Ive used their oil before, try contacting them via instagram maybe, it can take up to a month to arrive depending on where you live and considering covid

(02-11-2019, 04:41 PM)lolico Wrote:  Does no one have any updates on this? has anyone seen positive results?

That's very impolite to say... we are here to help each other, remember that. No need to put pressure on forum members.

(08-08-2021, 01:57 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(08-08-2021, 10:48 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

(08-11-2019, 06:47 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Yes my first order never turned up and took ages to get to the bottom of it then my next order was for their whole package after getting an email about their wonderful special only to be told a week later they didn’t have any in stock so went through the stress of trying to recoup my money. 

Its not a scam bouncy lol they are a legit reputable company, hopefully you get your order soon, as I said Ive used their oil before, try contacting them via instagram maybe, it can take up to a month to arrive depending on where you live and considering covid

I was scared that I ordered from the wrong website! But okay thank you for the clarity I feel so relieved! ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon