Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success!

Hi everyone! In this thread I will explain how I went from B cups to E cups in four months using the program of another major NBE success- Mayusakimilk's routine. 
Warning: this method is expensive. However, thanks to cycling, half the supplements last a few months, and by saving up, it can totally be done. 

So, let's delve into Mayusakimilk's program. 
In her follicular phase, she used a tablet of Ladies Pueraria 99% per day, before bed. 
She took one Whitex (pig placenta and hyaluronic acid) and two Puruoi (collagen) per day. 
During her menstruation, she switched to one tablet of Glamour (lower dose of Pueraria mirifica, Vitex and Mauritia flexuosa) per day. She kept taking one Whitex and two Puruoi. 
In her luteal phase, she took only one Whitex and two Puruoi. 
In addition, she used a variety of creams to massage her breasts, but the one she recommends the most is Bravie Breast Cream
She also used the Chiyomilk's fat brushing technique, gently scooping up fat from the back, arms and stomach to the breasts, and after that collecting it in a properly fitting bra.
Mayusakimilk says Bravie Breast Cream is helpful to keep the collected fat stored in the breast tissue as well. 

And that's about it! I had tremendous success with this method and I'm sure that with faith and perseverance everyone can do the same. 
Mind you these products are all Japanese, and I got them from Rakuten Global Market. 
I'm not comfortable with sharing pictures, but I can assure you that the results are absolutely breathtaking. 
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Smile

(29-02-2020, 02:23 PM)yekaterina♡ Wrote:  Hi everyone! In this thread I will explain how I went from B cups to E cups in four months using the program of another major NBE success- Mayusakimilk's routine. 
Warning: this method is expensive. However, thanks to cycling, half the supplements last a few months, and by saving up, it can totally be done. 

So, let's delve into Mayusakimilk's program. 
In her follicular phase, she used a tablet of Ladies Pueraria 99% per day, before bed. 
She took one Whitex (pig placenta and hyaluronic acid) and two Puruoi (collagen) per day. 
During her menstruation, she switched to one tablet of Glamour (lower dose of Pueraria mirifica, Vitex and Mauritia flexuosa) per day. She kept taking one Whitex and two Puruoi. 
In her luteal phase, she took only one Whitex and two Puruoi. 
In addition, she used a variety of creams to massage her breasts, but the one she recommends the most is Bravie Breast Cream
She also used the Chiyomilk's fat brushing technique, gently scooping up fat from the back, arms and stomach to the breasts, and after that collecting it in a properly fitting bra.
Mayusakimilk says Bravie Breast Cream is helpful to keep the collected fat stored in the breast tissue as well. 

And that's about it! I had tremendous success with this method and I'm sure that with faith and perseverance everyone can do the same. 
Mind you these products are all Japanese, and I got them from Rakuten Global Market. 
I'm not comfortable with sharing pictures, but I can assure you that the results are absolutely breathtaking. 
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Smile

What was your diet like and was your cycle regular or did the PM affect it?(Make it longer, shorter etc)

I didn't make any changes in my diet, I suppose I ate a little more than usual but having a fast metabolism that didn't really affect my weight. 
I eat mostly rice, meat and beans and lots of different fruits by the way. 
Something that might have helped is that during my follicular phase I drank soy milk in the morning and switched to Vitex tea in my luteal. 

As for the PM, it made my period shorter (and it skipped once as well) and my follicular longer.

(01-03-2020, 11:02 AM)yekaterina♡ Wrote:  I didn't make any changes in my diet, I suppose I ate a little more than usual but having a fast metabolism that didn't really affect my weight. 
I eat mostly rice, meat and beans and lots of different fruits by the way. 
Something that might have helped is that during my follicular phase I drank soy milk in the morning and switched to Vitex tea in my luteal. 

As for the PM, it made my period shorter (and it skipped once as well) and my follicular longer.

Hi Yekaterina!

I'm interested in this program, as I've noticed a stall in my current program. What is your body type like?

I am a 100 pound asian female, 24 years old. I have a fast metabolism. I've tried PM before, however it was 1000mgs per capsule, and my initial trying of it, I had period spotting, which was scary. Did you have any other effects to your body?

I've also looked into the website you mentioned, and can't find some products (ie. whitex) is there another place you recommend purchasing them?

- MariaAM

So to sum it all up

Period
- Glamour before bed (Mauritia Flexuosa, Pueraria mirifica, Chaste Berry)
- placenta and collegen
- soy milk

Follicular (period -Ovulation)
- PM before bed (330mg)
- placenta and collegen (1500mg)
- soy milk

Luteal
(after ovulation - next period)
- placenta and collegen
- vitex tea

Bravie cream daily, morning and night?

I've seen some posts and list Super B up, did you use that at all?

One question on menstrual period. Do you take pills until your period? For example you might end up taking pills for 35 days before your period comes. The other way is for example take pills for 3 weeks and pause and wait your period.

Wow nice! Are you on birthcontrol? You mentioned you mainly eat rice, beans, meat and fruits. Would you describe your overall diet high carbs, low fat, low protein? Do you take vitamins/supplements? Sorry so many questions haha

Very interested but I can't even find much information about these products on the internet.

Has anyone else tried them?

(05-01-2021, 06:33 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Very interested but I can't even find much information about these products on the internet.

Other posters said pueraria mirifica gives amazing results. I haven't tried it myself, yet. But I think you'll get good answers from the PM threads. I can link if that helps

(06-01-2021, 05:18 PM)ppayne26 Wrote:  

(05-01-2021, 06:33 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Other posters said pueraria mirifica gives amazing results. I haven't tried it myself, yet. But I think you'll get good answers from the PM threads. I can link if that helps

I've read the PM threads but these products seem to be a combination of other things too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon