Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If my tanner stage is 5, can’ I succeed nbe?

I think my tanner stage is 5.
I have big nipples . I am 30 years old.

So I wonder if my tanner stage is 5, I never succeed NBE.
Or although I succeed ,it isn’t permanent?

Please tell me

Some women seem to be very old but seem to grow at low tanner stage levels.

Please tell me...... Sad

(22-12-2019, 12:02 AM)I biggiwant Wrote:  I think my tanner stage is 5.
I have big nipples . I am 30 years old.

So I wonder if my tanner stage is 5, I never succeed NBE.
Or although I succeed ,it isn’t permanent?

Please tell me

Some women seem to be very old but seem to grow at low tanner stage levels.

Please tell me...... Sad

Hello Smile

From what I’ve read I think you can definitely grow at any tanner stage. If you have pcos and acne it may point to a hormone issue - have you had them tested?

Women seem to either do well on herbs OR bovine ovary. I tried herbs and they didn’t work. I’m not 2 month on BO and it seems to be working. Too early to tell yet but they are much fuller already.

I’m at tanner stage 4 but if you find the right program for your hormones I think you should be able to grow at 5 just fine Smile

yes, I tested before. Although I did it 3 years ago, T was high.
LH/FSH ratio is high, too. But I'm very thin. I think I don't have insulin resistance. So I confused.
I have many body hair(concluding nipple hair Dodgy ) and acne.
And 3 months ago, I did an ultrasound on ovary. the doctor said, I have typical PCOS..... Sad
I tried herb, PM. In my opinion if a woman has PCOS she doesn't want to try herb program.
it is difficult to find any items just for one person.

I wish BO is suitable for me.

BTW, what do you think many women who want to try NBE wonder their tanner stage?
While trying NBE, I  get smaller and smaller breasts.......... Sad

I don't know why.

if you have pcos I can really recommend iniostol. it is tue best Thing I ever tried Big Grin I also have pcos and could beat it with it.

(08-01-2020, 06:36 PM)milena123 Wrote:  if you have pcos I can really recommend iniostol. it is tue best Thing I ever tried Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I also have pcos and could beat it with it.

Did inositol help you with breast growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon