Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back Again! MissMadScientist Flax + Soy Method

Hey everyone!

If you scroll back a bit, you'll see my thread when I first tried MissMadScientist a year ago. Well, life happened. Here is a gist:

1. I've tried different programs:
- Swansons BO
- Genetix Oil
- Flax + Soy

2. Flax + Soy is my winner!
This was the only program my breasts felt receptive to. 

3. 2018 Experience Highlights
I did it for two weeks and felt immediate results. Tingly, or even slight tingles throughout. My breasts got heavier. Could cup my breasts fully for once, etc. 

4. Proven Tips
- One week before starting the program maintain a healthy diet. Meaning cut-back on fast food, processed sugars, etc. I based this off of MissMadScientists' diet (which she provided in her thread). When I do this, I feel my breasts are more receptive to the flax and soy.
- Take multi-vitamins
- Be consistent when taking the flax and soy

Last year, after my two weeks, I went on a trip which resulted in me not sticking with the program. I tried going back on it again earlier this year but couldn't maintain the program yet again. This time, I began a healthy diet before I got my period. And started the program right after my period. I have just completed week two, and am going strong into week three! 

Today, I've started including Progesterone Cream to substitute the Birth Control (since I'm not on BC), and begin adding a protein shake in my daily routine. I'm holding myself accountable by tracking my progress here again (which may in turn help others who wish to try this program). I aim to keep this up for at least 3-4 months. I don't have any major trips planned within this time, so I can stick to it! 

I'm going to start manifesting my positivity and put it out there. My goal is to reach a 32C/D in 2020.
I've started with like barely a 32AA, but am confident with my current results. I think in this case, consistency is key.

xo- Maria

(10-12-2019, 02:12 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey everyone!

If you scroll back a bit, you'll see my thread when I first tried MissMadScientist a year ago. Well, life happened. Here is a gist:

1. I've tried different programs:
- Swansons BO
- Genetix Oil
- Flax + Soy

2. Flax + Soy is my winner!
This was the only program my breasts felt receptive to. 

3. 2018 Experience Highlights
I did it for two weeks and felt immediate results. Tingly, or even slight tingles throughout. My breasts got heavier. Could cup my breasts fully for once, etc. 

4. Proven Tips
- One week before starting the program maintain a healthy diet. Meaning cut-back on fast food, processed sugars, etc. I based this off of MissMadScientists' diet (which she provided in her thread). When I do this, I feel my breasts are more receptive to the flax and soy.
- Take multi-vitamins
- Be consistent when taking the flax and soy

Last year, after my two weeks, I went on a trip which resulted in me not sticking with the program. I tried going back on it again earlier this year but couldn't maintain the program yet again. This time, I began a healthy diet before I got my period. And started the program right after my period. I have just completed week two, and am going strong into week three! 

Today, I've started including Progesterone Cream to substitute the Birth Control (since I'm not on BC), and begin adding a protein shake in my daily routine. I'm holding myself accountable by tracking my progress here again (which may in turn help others who wish to try this program). I aim to keep this up for at least 3-4 months. I don't have any major trips planned within this time, so I can stick to it! 

I'm going to start manifesting my positivity and put it out there. My goal is to reach a 32C/D in 2020.
I've started with like barely a 32AA, but am confident with my current results. I think in this case, consistency is key.

xo- Maria

Hey all!

So I'm going into my 4th week of flax and soy, and should be getting my period soon. I'm very proud as I've remained very consistent, and have taken my program every morning and evening (except for one evening after a party haha). Otherwise Ive felt consistent tenderness in my breasts.

As a person who has started with barely 32AA, i've really felt my breasts fill out. It started from the bottom of my breasts, becoming heavier, and then the top of my breasts filling out. It didn't occur to me that it would happen that way, but it makes so much sense. I hope this continues on!

I will take measurements soon, although i actually dont anticipate a big change as its only the first month, so we'll see.

- Maria

I just remembered that I've tried PM too:

**Programs I've Tried:
- Swansons BO
- Genetix Oil
- Flax + Soy
- PM

Why I Did Not Follow These:
- BO, my body didn't meet the conditions ideal for this method. My breasts weren't responsive. I also was a little spooked trying to use Bovine. BO has worked for others, so I wouldn't knock it till you've tried it too.

- Genetix Oil, felt very slight tenderness. However, realistically I was doing this alone. I did not increase my food intake, so I didn't get any actually breast tissue growth. 

- PM, did not respond well to it at all. I had blood in my urine, and could feel my body rejecting it immediately. I stopped right away.

Flax + Soy, based on MissMadScientist's conditions, my body type was ideal for this method. The only thing I had to maintain was a healthy diet -which is a win-win. I was immediately responsive to it when I tried it the first time. My breasts became very tender the first time I started this program. When I tried it the second time, I did not start the program with a cleanse, and didn't get any tenderness. Although this past month, I started with a cleanse. And have had consistent tenderness. Which to me is a great indicator of my body responding well.
Smile 

Hi MariaAM!

Congrats on the whole process of listening to your body and doing what it best responds to  Smile
I have a question about this method, I'm currently on Cycle 4 trying PM, maybe I'll take a break and evaluate on Cycle 6, so I'm trying to learn about this method... 

How do you use the PC? Do you cycle it?
I'm not and have never been on BC so I'm not sure how it works XD

You mention that your body type is ideal for this method, can I ask what that is?

Thank you!

(18-12-2019, 08:50 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  Hi MariaAM!

Congrats on the whole process of listening to your body and doing what it best responds to  Smile
I have a question about this method, I'm currently on Cycle 4 trying PM, maybe I'll take a break and evaluate on Cycle 6, so I'm trying to learn about this method... 

How do you use the PC? Do you cycle it?
I'm not and have never been on BC so I'm not sure how it works XD

You mention that your body type is ideal for this method, can I ask what that is?

Thank you!

Hi Diamarena!

I do cycle the PC, during my stopweek (period) I don't use it, and also halt taking flax + soy. The reason being, Progesterone levels are low when I'm off my period, and MissMadScientist was on BC during her program. The BC she used had a low amount of Progesterone which increased her regular levels of Progesterone. Since I'm not on BC I needed to substitute with PC, in order to get as close to her conditions as possible.

As for the body type, I based it off of standards that MissMadScientist states in her original thread. I read her thread at least 10 times before starting the program to see if it was worth trying. With how low-cost it is, I decided it was worth trying. From what I remember, some statements stood out to me in MissMadScientist's thread regarding how effective this would be for certain body types. For example:

- MissMadScientist states she suspects she has high testosterone levels (ie. lots of facial hair, and big muscles)
- The data she has on digestion of certain proteins and hormones, that were important for this method, are prevalent in Asian genetics and people who practice a vegetarian diet.

I relate to some of these, as I suspect I also have high testosterone, due to some of the factors she mentioned. I am of Asian descent, and I could easily change my diet to accommodate the program. For other breast programs, I didn't fit those factors. BO, for example, I need to be of a certain weight, and have a certain body temperature on average. I didn't meet those requirements, so they didn't work for me. However, trying this method was really easy. Eating clean for a week leading up to the program, and being cautious of the food I eat throughout it. Staying consistent is probably the only real challenge I feel for this program. Otherwise, its pretty good!

The idea of Breast Enhancement programs is to create an environment for your body, that mimics one of puberty. Right now, I'm telling my body i'm going through puberty, by sending it certain hormones everyday (flax + soy + PC), and I'm giving it the nutrients it needs to build that breast tissue (by eating a healthy diet, no extra processed sugars or unnecessary fats). I am close to finishing my first month, so I hope it continues after my stopweek!

Hope that helps!
-MariaAM

Update!

I have measured myself again yesterday, I have been at 1 month of doing the program now. I have gained 0.5 inches. I am now 30.5in bust.
I hope this continues!

Another note: as a person who is starting with 30AA, I barely filled 30AA cups. My breasts mostly had weight at the bottom, now I have filled out the tops of my breasts. It feels very nice, and I can comfortably fill my hands when I cup them. My partner also noticed aa well. Good stuff Big Grin

-MariaAM

(20-12-2019, 10:58 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  Update!

I have measured myself again yesterday, I have been at 1 month of doing the program now. I have gained 0.5 inches. I am now 30.5in bust.
I hope this continues!

Another note: as a person who is starting with 30AA, I barely filled 30AA cups. My breasts mostly had weight at the bottom, now I have filled out the tops of my breasts. It feels very nice, and I can comfortably fill my hands when I cup them. My partner also noticed aa well. Good stuff Big Grin

-MariaAM

Good luck Maria!!! I was trying this method too but fell off the bandwagon as well, and I REALLY want to get back into it once 2020 starts!! I did start PM (3 pills a day with whole milk) and grew a cup size, but I am a little anxious for faster growth so once my PM runs out and I clean up my diet, I'm going to start again Big Grin

Good luck Maria!  Smile

(26-12-2019, 10:21 PM)tabbycat Wrote:  

I hope this continues!

-MariaAM

Good luck Maria!!! I was trying this method too but fell off the bandwagon as well, and I REALLY want to get back into it once 2020 starts!! I did start PM (3 pills a day with whole milk) and grew a cup size, but I am a little anxious for faster growth so once my PM runs out and I clean up my diet, I'm going to start again Big Grin

Tabbycat, I think you might need to be careful about taking too much PM... IIRC, you're only supposed to take 2 grams per every Kg you weigh. Have you had spotting, delayed cycles or any other side effect?

(27-12-2019, 07:54 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  
(26-12-2019, 10:21 PM)tabbycat Wrote:  

I hope this continues!

-MariaAM

Tabbycat, I think you might need to be careful about taking too much PM... IIRC, you're only supposed to take 2 grams per every Kg you weigh. Have you had spotting, delayed cycles or any other side effect?

I have noticed some changes in my cycle :/ however, I got on birth control (the nexplanon implant) a while ago and was on the depo shot before that so I lost my period entirely ... it came back last week but was very light ... but that is why I am thinking of switching to Miss Mad Scientist's method entirely ... 

Are there serious adverse effects with taking too much PM? I started taking it because I saw a pinterest post a long time ago about a girl posting about how she grew from an AA to a full B using PM (I think her webpage is now defunct) and she took 4 pills a day .... the growth was pretty permanent too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon