Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GrowYours Program - 2019/2020 (combined log for BN members participating in GivAway)

It is unfortunate that Bonny had to stop just as she was getting started to show increases but it is understandable and the right thing to do because there are things that are more important than others.  This however, has opened up a spot on this Grow Yours Challenge, which if anyone in Breast Nexus is interested in taking, is available just by going to https://growyours.com and entering the draw for a free Grow Yours subscription by mentioning that you are from Breast Nexus and if you have been previously pregnant.

Joseph

I just only read that Bonny is taking break because of personal life issues. Still it is hard to accept Bonny wont be here for some time!! I hope everything get well soon. Spend time with your family! 
Lots of loves and hug!

Ive joined grow yours program. Will let you know about my progress.

(27-11-2019, 08:54 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Ive joined grow yours program. Will let you know about my progress.

I am doing so far very good with GY program, even i am not able to invest two hours a day as being mother of 3 years old and working for an institute! I wish I could spend time as much they instructed! I will keep you updated.

Hi girls, it’s been awhile since I last posted on this forum but I still browse through the postings. I am in the grow your program. I can’t wait to start and share my progress! Good luck all.

Goodmorning,

I just started out with massaging according to the Growyours technique. I watched all their video's and I am at level 1. I am very pleased with the massage video's. I never knew how to massage. I just finished the massage and I will continue after my breakfast.. because this massage really feels good!!! I have high expectations seeing my larger breast immediatly reacted with sensations..this is very promising.

Ella and the others in this process how are you all responding to the massages?

(09-12-2019, 09:24 AM)hannah Wrote:  Goodmorning,

I just started out with massaging according to the Growyours technique. I watched all their video's and I am at level 1. I am very pleased with the massage video's. I never knew how to massage. I just finished the massage and I will continue after my breakfast.. because this massage really feels good!!! I have high expectations seeing my larger breast immediatly reacted with sensations..this is very promising.

I am really impressed! The only thing is I am not having enough time to do massage twice a day!

(09-12-2019, 07:01 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

I am really impressed! The only thing is I am not having enough time to do massage twice a day!

Oh nice..so you grew a bit?

(10-12-2019, 12:39 AM)hannah Wrote:  

I grew 1 inch in 3 weeks. Need to wait to measure on 7 th day for the exact growth.

(10-12-2019, 04:13 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(10-12-2019, 12:39 AM)hannah Wrote:  

I grew 1 inch in 3 weeks. Need to wait to measure on 7 th day for the exact growth.

Hi girls, I am on day 6 for my program. So far no growth yet. My breast swell up right after my first “aggressive” massage session. However, as I am drawing closer to my period and after extensive excercise during the weekend, I lost the swelling. Also having difficulty fitting in two massage sessions per day.

Whats your take on the maintenance program. I don’t know the detail yet but from the sound of it, you might lose growth if you don’t keep up with maintenance. Will you girls be ok with that? Also since this massage technique is tricking body into pregnancy stage, I am worried if not maintained properly the breast would not only shrink but become saggy. Any thoughts on that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon