Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Early Christmas Gift from Grow Yours for 5 Breast Nexus Users

(25-10-2019, 12:39 AM)Bonny Wrote:  Very interesting - i hope that those picked are more active BN users/posters and that they do in fact keep us updated on the process (not details because GYs is all about discretion) but whether it is easily made part of your daily routine and that it works.

Points i seen come up in the 'older' archives mention in the original post as a point of interest/reference;
CONS
- not permanent after stopping all size increase disappears due to drop in prolactin (which increase due to massage technique)
- very time consuming one member stating it took her 80mins a day (AM/PM) to do massages properly 
- if they were to purchase it that it's 'not worth the money' and maybe at half the cost they would consider it
- that results varied from member to member with some having fantastic results others not so much
- no other herbs/supplements are to be used while using program
- another member already had high prolactin and didn't know the increase caused other hormonal problems (isolated case but worth mentioning). 

PROS
- it requires nothing more than massage and time; no herbs or supplements
- it seems for the most part to increase size fairly quickly
- the deliver system is very good; with tracking growth graphs and moves you on to different massages when you hit different milestones.

Note - i think it seems to work on those who have previously had children better then those who have not as you'll note its part of the sign up and also talked about in old archives alot; so interesting to see if anyone without children gets picked as it seems to matter.

I hope that helps anyone who hasn't got the time to troll through the archive posts!

And please if you do this program; please post your experience as we are a community and i really hate watching people waste there money, so if you are impressed let us know, if not let us know and if you do it and it works check back in after some time to let us know what happens after!

Bonny.

Hi Bonny, I see you have a few concerns so I will try to address them.

You are correct that it is not a permanent solution to breast enhancement  but neither are the pills, creams, herbs or exercises that women currently use on this and other forums because if you don't keep using them you will go back to the way you were.  If you want to live a healthy lifestyle of eating healthy, exercising, getting fit or possibly losing weight, with the Grow Yours Process you won't lose your breast size like you would with pills, creams or herbs.  Also even implants, with all their risks, are not permanent because you need to change them every 8 to 10 years and go through the surgeries and expense over again.  The Grow Yours process has a maintenance process which lets you figure out how much reduced exercise you need to do 2 or 3 times per week to keep the increases for a long time.  The great thing is that you know what to do and if you stop for a while, you can restart it on your own and the increases come much faster the next time.  All part of the process, no extra charge.

An athlete does not get fit in one day, or with 5 minutes of exercise, they need to work at it.  A person does not get fit and then never has to exercise again, they need to keep exercising even after they are fit to maintain their fitness or they lose it.  Similarly with this.  It is not a magical pill it involves some work to get results, but how many other breast enhancement will get you the increases as much or as quickly as the Grow Yours Process as stated on the old archived posts?  Then when you begin the maintenance you reduce the exercises to a few times per week to maintain your increase.

You get what you pay for.  Pills, creams and herbs might be cheaper in one shot but cost more in the long run because you need to keep buying them and you don't know if you will get results.  The Grow Yours process you pay once and you know it will work as testified in the archived posts.  If it does not work you get your money back so you have nothing to lose.

Most women who have previously been pregnant have the best chance of the largest increases.  Most women who have never been pregnant will grow but not reach as large.  Every woman is different as you can see with all the different breast sizes women have.  This process works on you individually at your own speed and reach the maximum your body will let you.  The exercises alone are not enough, following the instructions properly and entering your daily measurements makes the difference to your success. 

We do not want women to use pills, creams or herbs when using our process because we want you to attribute the gains to the Grow Yours Process. We do not want you to think that the progress you make is from other products.  After you have reached your maximum and are on the maintenance then you can do as you please.  If someone is doing our process and is having problems increasing then they could contact us and we can review their progress and try to figure out the problem.  If you are using multiple products, we cannot be sure why the process is not working properly.

Our process is made for the general woman who has never had breast issues or operations.  We do not know or see anything about your health or body, so the onus is on you to ask your doctor if you know of any breast issues you might be susceptible to before doing, not only our process but any process you may want to do.  

I hope that answers the concerns you have.

Joseph

(27-10-2019, 12:55 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(24-10-2019, 05:38 PM)Growyours Wrote:  Hi Ladies, As the subject line states, Grow Yours is going to give 5 women on this forum an early Christmas Gift by getting you the breasts you want by Christmas or sooner.  If you are happy with the success you are having with your current breast enhancement program then good for you and we hope you continue with your success hjhobut if your current program leaves you short on success because you exercise or want to eat healthy to maintain a healthy lifestyle or lose weight without losing your breast size or you just want to achieve more breast volume, then this message is for you.  
[quote pid='206530' dateline='1571935104']

We will give 5 women on this forum the opportunity to gain 1 to 2 1/2 inches (or cup sizes) by Christmas in what we believe is the best, healthiest and fastest breast enhancement program around. We ask that you share your progress, good or bad, with the members of this site directly, without going through Grow Yours so that there is no possibility of editing or interference by us.  We did this once before on another forum which those threads are actually archived in this forum (if you search growyours process), and we want to do it again for members of this forum, to know that it's not just hype, that it really works.reyrtetre

The only thing you need to do is go to https://growyours.com.  You are welcomed to view our site and view the videos to get acquainted with our process to see if it is right for you and then at the bottom of all pages there is a button to sign up for a monthly draw for a free Grow Yours subscription.  Click on it and enter your info telling us why you want breast enhancement and why we should choose you.  Make sure that you mention that you are a member of Breast Nexus and if you have been previously pregnant.  We will choose 5 women that are members of this forum and give them a discount code for $148.00 so that you only pay $1.00 (administrative cost) to set up your account.  You will have access to all the videos, instructions, graphs that full paying members have, there are no further costs.

If you are interested, there are some conditions we would like you to agree with:  
  • We want you to stop using whatever you are using right now because we want all the increases you achieve to be attributed only to the Grow Yours Process
  • You view the videos and follow the directions and instructions as stated by the program
  • You do the daily exercises and enter your daily measurements every day while on the program
  • You are willing to do the program for at least 30 to 45 days
  • You share your progress as you go along, with members of this forum, good or bad without going through us so we cannot edit or change your info
  • You can discuss the general idea of our program but will not disclose the actual program and instructions to others (we have spent lots of time and money to research, develop and automate this process) 
  • You send us an email at the end of the program to let us know your progress and if you would recommend it 
  • You never have to send any pictures or expose yourself to us, the program can tell your progress with the daily measurements you enter.
We hope to choose the 5 women by the beginning of November, so they can have the breasts they have been hoping for by Christmas, so don't delay to enter our draw.  Moderators are also welcomed. Good Luck.

Joseph - Grow Yours

Hello,

I would love to sign up and hopefully win but unfortunately I get the message ''problem creating acccount'' please try later again. I feel so sad I want to make a chance as well.
Is it already too late to join?

Hope to hear from you, thanks.
[/quote]
Hi Hannah, You might be getting the problem creating the account if you previously submitted the request before I announced this promotion.  It sounds like your name is already in our system so it will not let you register more than once.  I would suggest that you email me at contact_us@growyours.com or send me a personal message on this site to let me know if that is the case and I can get the problem fixed and get you going on the program. 

Regards

(30-10-2019, 03:12 PM)Growyours Wrote:  
(27-10-2019, 12:55 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(24-10-2019, 05:38 PM)Growyours Wrote:  Hi Ladies, As the subject line states, Grow Yours is going to give 5 women on this forum an early Christmas Gift by getting you the breasts you want by Christmas or sooner.  If you are happy with the success you are having with your current breast enhancement program then good for you and we hope you continue with your success hjhobut if your current program leaves you short on success because you exercise or want to eat healthy to maintain a healthy lifestyle or lose weight without losing your breast size or you just want to achieve more breast volume, then this message is for you.  
[quote pid='206530' dateline='1571935104']

We will give 5 women on this forum the opportunity to gain 1 to 2 1/2 inches (or cup sizes) by Christmas in what we believe is the best, healthiest and fastest breast enhancement program around. We ask that you share your progress, good or bad, with the members of this site directly, without going through Grow Yours so that there is no possibility of editing or interference by us.  We did this once before on another forum which those threads are actually archived in this forum (if you search growyours process), and we want to do it again for members of this forum, to know that it's not just hype, that it really works.reyrtetre

The only thing you need to do is go to https://growyours.com.  You are welcomed to view our site and view the videos to get acquainted with our process to see if it is right for you and then at the bottom of all pages there is a button to sign up for a monthly draw for a free Grow Yours subscription.  Click on it and enter your info telling us why you want breast enhancement and why we should choose you.  Make sure that you mention that you are a member of Breast Nexus and if you have been previously pregnant.  We will choose 5 women that are members of this forum and give them a discount code for $148.00 so that you only pay $1.00 (administrative cost) to set up your account.  You will have access to all the videos, instructions, graphs that full paying members have, there are no further costs.

If you are interested, there are some conditions we would like you to agree with:  
  • We want you to stop using whatever you are using right now because we want all the increases you achieve to be attributed only to the Grow Yours Process
  • You view the videos and follow the directions and instructions as stated by the program
  • You do the daily exercises and enter your daily measurements every day while on the program
  • You are willing to do the program for at least 30 to 45 days
  • You share your progress as you go along, with members of this forum, good or bad without going through us so we cannot edit or change your info
  • You can discuss the general idea of our program but will not disclose the actual program and instructions to others (we have spent lots of time and money to research, develop and automate this process) 
  • You send us an email at the end of the program to let us know your progress and if you would recommend it 
  • You never have to send any pictures or expose yourself to us, the program can tell your progress with the daily measurements you enter.
We hope to choose the 5 women by the beginning of November, so they can have the breasts they have been hoping for by Christmas, so don't delay to enter our draw.  Moderators are also welcomed. Good Luck.

Joseph - Grow Yours

Hello,

I would love to sign up and hopefully win but unfortunately I get the message ''problem creating acccount'' please try later again. I feel so sad I want to make a chance as well.
Is it already too late to join?

Hope to hear from you, thanks.
Hi Hannah, You might be getting the problem creating the account if you previously submitted the request before I announced this promotion.  It sounds like your name is already in our system so it will not let you register more than once.  I would suggest that you email me at contact_us@growyours.com or send me a personal message on this site to let me know if that is the case and I can get the problem fixed and get you going on the program. 

Regards
[/quote]

Hi, Thanks for your help. I just succesfully submitted my request. Hope to get included on the growyours program!

Kind regards, Hannah

You still have time. As of Today there are now only 2 spots left out of the 5 free subscriptions allotted to Breast Nexus so if you are interested, don't delay and apply before they are gone.

(01-11-2019, 05:12 PM)Growyours Wrote:  You still have time. As of Today there are now only 2 spots left out of the 5 free subscriptions allotted to Breast Nexus so if you are interested, don't delay and apply before they are gone.

Is it still possible to join? 

Also you mention that after the growth period you can resume with herbs that an individual has been using prior your program, i wonder if its possible to also resume noogling in that period? I really want to join your program but the idea of not noogling makes me really nervous because its the only thing that has given me growth so far. Does this program require me to stop noogling for the whole time?.

Another thing is would the breast shrink like it would do with regular breastfeeding when you take a rest period from the program?, i remember in your reply to me you mentioned you could stop for a few weeks or a month after doing this program for some time so if i would stop this for sometime would my breast shrink and sag as it would with regular breastfeeding.?

These are my two big worries otherwise i would have started your program a long while back, but this has been stopping me although your program sounds super lovely.

Hope you reply xx.

(02-11-2019, 04:00 PM)lolico Wrote:  
(01-11-2019, 05:12 PM)Growyours Wrote:  You still have time. As of Today there are now only 2 spots left out of the 5 free subscriptions allotted to Breast Nexus so if you are interested, don't delay and apply before they are gone.

Is it still possible to join? 

Also you mention that after the growth period you can resume with herbs that an individual has been using prior your program, i wonder if its possible to also resume noogling in that period? I really want to join your program but the idea of not noogling makes me really nervous because its the only thing that has given me growth so far. Does this program require me to stop noogling for the whole time?.

Another thing is would the breast shrink like it would do with regular breastfeeding when you take a rest period from the program?, i remember in your reply to me you mentioned you could stop for a few weeks or a month after doing this program for some time so if i would stop this for sometime would my breast shrink and sag as it would with regular breastfeeding.?

These are my two big worries otherwise i would have started your program a long while back, but this has been stopping me although your program sounds super lovely.

Hope you reply xx.
Hi lolico,

Yes there are only 2 spots left to join.  The sooner you join the more chance of getting a spot.

The question to ask yourself is: Am I happy with the results I am getting with my current B E process?  If so then great for you, why change?  If something is not working or slightly working for you but not getting you the results you want, then it is not working for you.

I want to be straightforward with you that I believe that the Grow Yours process will surpass any of the other products on this forum in results, speed of results, let alone the one time cost compared to the constant monthly cost of most other products over time.  I don't want anyone to mistake other products having contributed to the Grow Yours Process results, which is why I demand that for the free trial you only use our process.  After the trial you are free to do as you please, I can't stop you, but I believe you will be more than pleased with your results and they will surpass whatever you are now doing.

Let us say that you wanted to get fit.  You eat right, you exercise and you achieve the fitness you want and then, you stop doing what got you fit in the first place.  Will you stay fiT? No you won't because the body is ever changing and you need to maintain it, to keep it how you want it.  Same goes for the breasts.  When you get pregnant, your breasts increase in size. If you breastfeed, your breasts will continue to remain large but when you stop breastfeeding they shrink back to what you had, or in many cases smaller because the fat previously in the breasts was consumed during breastfeeding.  We know this, so that when you reach your desired or maximum breast size you go on a maintenance process which is included in the program and will reduce the exercises and sittings to only a few times a week to maintain your breast volume that you gained. Incidentally, all products that women use on this and other forums have to be continued to maintain any increases they achieve including implants which must be changed every 8 to 10 years.  So it not as if any of the other products are a one time thing.  Just like The Grow Yours Process, in all other programs, you have to have a maintenance program to keep any increases you get but unlike Grow Yours' one time cost, you keep paying more over the long run.

We suggest that every so often you stop and give yourself and your body a break to make it similar to the natural process in life when women breastfeed for a while and then stops.  However there is no time limit to decide when to stop as an example, one of Canada's former Prime Ministers who was one of 18 or 19 children, the mother was probably breastfeeding for most of her life. Just like it takes time for the increases to show, it takes time for the increases to shrink back.  Some women might want to keep the increases for as long as they can while others might do the process before summer for the pool or beach and then stop during winter or do the process a few weeks before some special event etc.  That means you have control of your breast size when you want it and for as long as you want it. The great thing is that the second and third times you get back to doing the process, the increases come back even faster. 

I hope that answers your concerns.  If you are thinking about joining the free trial I would recommend that you go to our website and enter at the bottom of the page before the free trials are all gone.

Regards,

Joseph.

Hey Joseph,

are all places taken? or is it still possible to join?

(01-12-2019, 07:02 PM)milena123 Wrote:  Hey Joseph,

are all places taken? or is it still possible to join?

Hi Milena123,

The spots have all been issued but not all women that were issued a spot have registered or began doing the process.  A few of them got sick and were not able to do the process, and a couple of them just have not registered yet.  I suggest that you should submit your name in the monthly draw section at the bottom of our website https://growyours.com , and mention that you are from Breast Nexus and if you have been previously pregnant.  This way if any of the women that have a spot don't register and commit to do the process or back out, then I will look at other breast nexus members to take their spots.  

I should mention that you need to be willing to commit to the program for at least 30 to 45 days to do the exercises and enter your daily measurements every day until the maintenance part of the program takes effect when the exercises could be reduced to once or twice every 2 or 3 days depending on what your body's requirements are (it is different for every woman).

Hi, I know this is a super old thread but is the Grow Yours website still active? I tried signing up for the monthly draw but after submitting all fields in the form it told me it could not create an account for me at this time Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon