Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2019: year of the C cup

hello all, it's the 19th day of my cycle and just this weekend i discovered that melatonin is an estrogen receptor inhibitor of sorts, so i thought i'd start taking my pituitary and BO pills in the morning instead of just before bed like i have been this entire time starting 2 days ago. WOW. my boobs are almost in agony and i haven't even finished my protein shake!!!! it's a lil concerning lol but yeah. i think im going to stick with taking them in the morning for the foreseeable future!

i haven't given up yet. i'm on my rest month now and i started taking a mixture of shatavari, dong quai, vitex and schisandra in conjunction with DIM on the first day on my cycle. my period ended 3 days ago but i started experiencing spotting the same day and it is still ongoing. this is the first time this has happened to me and i few like i should be worried but i feel great otherwise. i'm getting a hormone panel test though, im due anyway.

i believe i have grown about 1cm or less since my last cycle. i'll update again soon.

(30-10-2019, 11:14 AM)synastry Wrote:  i haven't given up yet. i'm on my rest month now and i started taking a mixture of shatavari, dong quai, vitex and schisandra in conjunction with DIM on the first day on my cycle. my period ended 3 days ago but i started experiencing spotting the same day and it is still ongoing. this is the first time this has happened to me and i few like i should be worried but i feel great otherwise. i'm getting a hormone panel test though, im due anyway.

i believe i have grown about 1cm or less since my last cycle. i'll update again soon.

Enjoyed reading your little diary, hope you can keep it up!

(30-10-2019, 08:11 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(30-10-2019, 11:14 AM)synastry Wrote:  i haven't given up yet. i'm on my rest month now and i started taking a mixture of shatavari, dong quai, vitex and schisandra in conjunction with DIM on the first day on my cycle. my period ended 3 days ago but i started experiencing spotting the same day and it is still ongoing. this is the first time this has happened to me and i few like i should be worried but i feel great otherwise. i'm getting a hormone panel test though, im due anyway.

Enjoyed reading your little diary, hope you can keep it up!

i'm glad you have, i'm still going despite my lack of updates Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon