Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Go With The Flow: 36C to 36D

So I've been trying to grow my breasts naturally since Spring 2017. None of the tips here worked and I eventually stopped trying in March of this year to focus on my Endo and PCOS issues. I got new bras the following month in April, still a 36C. I looked up natural remedies for Endo and PCOS and found pills called Go With The Flow. Well, in September I had to buy new bras because I went up to a 36D. Now in October, I am still a D! I think these pills are best for women like to me grow breasts naturally. Here is the amazon page 

https://www.amazon.com/Hormone-Balance-W...B07C8RDSC9

The ingredients are some of the herbs listed here, conveniently in two pills. It also regulates your period, mood, hormones, etc. I wanted to share for anyone else who feels like none of the NBE regimens work for them. Please give it about 5 months before giving up and let me know how it works!!!

---Cilla

(17-10-2019, 12:35 AM)ppayne26 Wrote:  So I've been trying to grow my breasts naturally since Spring 2017. None of the tips here worked and I eventually stopped trying in March of this year to focus on my Endo and PCOS issues. I got new bras the following month in April, still a 36C. I looked up natural remedies for Endo and PCOS and found pills called Go With The Flow. Well, in September I had to buy new bras because I went up to a 36D. Now in October, I am still a D! I think these pills are best for women like to me grow breasts naturally. Here is the amazon page 

The ingredients are some of the herbs listed here, conveniently in two pills. It also regulates your period, mood, hormones, etc. I wanted to share for anyone else who feels like none of the NBE regimens work for them. Please give it about 5 months before giving up and let me know how it works!!!

---Cilla

Great work! Unfortunately only shipping in US. But I will try and get my hands on the individual ingredients and give it a shot myself. Did you gain weight as well or was it just breast increase?

(20-10-2019, 02:57 AM)fullerlook Wrote:  
(17-10-2019, 12:35 AM)ppayne26 Wrote:  So I've been trying to grow my breasts naturally since Spring 2017. None of the tips here worked and I eventually stopped trying in March of this year to focus on my Endo and PCOS issues. I got new bras the following month in April, still a 36C. I looked up natural remedies for Endo and PCOS and found pills called Go With The Flow. Well, in September I had to buy new bras because I went up to a 36D. Now in October, I am still a D! I think these pills are best for women like to me grow breasts naturally. Here is the amazon page 

---Cilla

Great work! Unfortunately only shipping in US. But I will try and get my hands on the individual ingredients and give it a shot myself. Did you gain weight as well or was it just breast increase?
Watch out honey. Most likely a scam, they only have 1 post on here and only shilling their product with a direct link.
So much spam and bots on here sadly

(20-10-2019, 09:58 AM)Boin Wrote:  

---Cilla

Watch out honey. Most likely a scam, they only have 1 post on here and only shilling their product with a direct link.

Ohh mad okay. Thanks for pointing it out! The product has many good reviews on Amazon so I assume it's a legit product but most probably a marketing ploy from this user. No harm trying my own version of the product since I have half the ingredients already :Smile
Thank u tho!

(20-10-2019, 03:25 PM)fullerlook Wrote:  

---Cilla

Ohh mad okay. Thanks for pointing it out! The product has many good reviews on Amazon so I assume it's a legit product but most probably a marketing ploy from this user. No harm trying my own version of the product since I have half the ingredients already :Smile
Thank u tho!

Youre welcome and good luck  Smile

(20-10-2019, 05:32 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(20-10-2019, 03:25 PM)fullerlook Wrote:  

---Cilla

Thank u tho!

Youre welcome and good luck  Smile

Reviews can be faked too.  But vitex alone is likely to be at least a little helpful for balancing hormones, and it does have vitex.  The other ingredients are a bit weaker in the amounts given.  The maca is barely significant and the other 2 almost insignificant.  Mostly it’s way way overpriced.  If anything I’d get the same ingredients elsewhere, or just the vitex.

Vitex products have lots of super good reviews too, so maybe the reviews are real and the product is simply way overpriced.  You should pay about 1/4th as much.

---Cilla

This is an plant-based dietary supplement designed to help support hormonal balance and to provide relief from PMS and menopause symptoms.

---Cilla

I did notice a slight weight gain (2-3 pounds) but it went to my breasts and hips. So I'm not complaining lol

---Cilla

I understand the concern, but I can post photos of my bras. If needed.

I'm willing to provide photos of old bras and new bras, if wanted/needed. I'm D in multiple brands too: Maidenform, Hanes, Fenty, even cheap bras that I buy on Amazon.  No, the pills aren't for NBE (are any of them?),  but it's still something that I believed worked for me. I can't explain how else I finally moved up in size. I have not done any messages, nor have I used PM, or anything else along with it. The weight came after taking the pills, yes, but I only gained 2-3 lbs. I've been a bigger woman all my life (180-200) and I've never been bigger than a C until this fall. And trust me, I did the flax seed oil rubs, the Saw Palmetto with the Fenugreek and Maca Root Powder from Spring 2017 until this year began. That only regulated my period and slowed facial hair growth. Something I could got from birth control for cheaper. 

I understand the fear of being scammed, but the forum does ask for email confirmation. At least they when I signed, which I had to do so I could see locked down threads. I simply did not want to post as I only wanted to take the information and go about my life.  But as stated before, I am posting this for all my Endo and PCOS sufferers that are about to give up. At the very least, you'll have an alternative to birth control. It's not pretty at first; I still had spotting and was still doubled over in pain. That's why I said maybe try it for a few months. I did have a missed period in September, while on the pills. My October one came though, fairly painless and less uterine shedding. If you don't think it'll work, it is your body and your money. (There's a money back guarantee though)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon