Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heat?

Was wondering if anybody experienced any assisted growth with heat to the breast (since friction heat is supposed to increase blood flow there). If so, I had an idea to make in bra boobie heating pads with rice and an ankle sock. I might have put too much rice in mine or whatever, but I heated them up in the microwave and slipped them in my bra. Right out of the microwave they were hurting, now they're good and keeping a decent amount of heat over these past few minutes. I read that if you're gonna do it that you need to heat the rice for about a minute (won't feel hot on hands) with a cup of water in the microwave too so the rice doesn't scorch. Worth a try maybe?

(18-07-2019, 10:47 PM)RaineMail Wrote:  Was wondering if anybody experienced any assisted growth with heat to the breast (since friction heat is supposed to increase blood flow there). If so, I had an idea to make in bra boobie heating pads with rice and an ankle sock. I might have put too much rice in mine or whatever, but I heated them up in the microwave and slipped them in my bra. Right out of the microwave they were hurting, now they're good and keeping a decent amount of heat over these past few minutes. I read that if you're gonna do it that you need to heat the rice for about a minute (won't feel hot on hands) with a cup of water in the microwave too so the rice doesn't scorch. Worth a try maybe?

Hi  Smile
Yes, heat is considered a good idea in our NBE world. Many people use heat pads when massaging and pumping. 
Keep us updated with how your bra boobie heating pads work out.

(28-08-2019, 10:22 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(18-07-2019, 10:47 PM)RaineMail Wrote:  Was wondering if anybody experienced any assisted growth with heat to the breast (since friction heat is supposed to increase blood flow there). If so, I had an idea to make in bra boobie heating pads with rice and an ankle sock. I might have put too much rice in mine or whatever, but I heated them up in the microwave and slipped them in my bra. Right out of the microwave they were hurting, now they're good and keeping a decent amount of heat over these past few minutes. I read that if you're gonna do it that you need to heat the rice for about a minute (won't feel hot on hands) with a cup of water in the microwave too so the rice doesn't scorch. Worth a try maybe?

Hi  Smile
Yes, heat is considered a good idea in our NBE world. Many people use heat pads when massaging and pumping. 

My children got them and lost them and them destroyed them, so I was looking for another way to heat. I'd honestly like to heat them all night while I sleep and found a heating bra on the wish app, but I don't know reliable that could be. But I'd love to have a heating pad bra for wearing during sleep.

On another note, I had read somewhere that repeated use of cold on fat areas made it easier to lose fat cells there or cause fat cell death. Thus the cool sculpting way of losing fat. So keep those boobies warm and those bellies cold!

(30-08-2019, 07:53 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  

Hi  Smile

My children got them and lost them and them destroyed them, so I was looking for another way to heat. I'd honestly like to heat them all night while I sleep and found a heating bra on the wish app, but I don't know reliable that could be. But I'd love to have a heating pad bra for wearing during sleep.

On another note, I had read somewhere that repeated use of cold on fat areas made it easier to lose fat cells there or cause fat cell death. Thus the cool sculpting way of losing fat. So keep those boobies warm and those bellies cold!

That's pretty interesting. I didn't know that about fat cells dying.
Is it really a good idea to use a heating pad all night? Our bodies are pretty good at maintaining body temperature. Also, the bed will be warm.

(30-08-2019, 10:10 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(30-08-2019, 07:53 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  

Hi  Smile

That's pretty interesting. I didn't know that about fat cells dying.
Is it really a good idea to use a heating pad all night? Our bodies are pretty good at maintaining body temperature. Also, the bed will be warm.

I guess I'd see on a low setting. I just want a more convenient way to heat them. With the rice packs, they stay warm for 5 minutes or less. And that's if they're hot to begin with.

Hi  Smile

If you want to maximize the effect of your massages, add heat for 5 minutes before starting the massage. Continue with another 15 minutes of heat after you finish the massage. That way, you will open the pores, assure maximum absorption, hormone production, and blood flow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon