Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and Mirena IUD?

I just received my BO pills in the mail and I'm so excited to start, but I sort of freaked out because I'm unsure about the possible side effects. I have the mirena IUD and haven't had a "real" period in almost a year (just spotting and minor cramps every now and then). Because of this, I don't really know how to track my cycle. I'm also worried that what I take will make either the IUD or the BO less effective. Does anyone have any experience or information about this? I couldn't find much on the internet about it.

My starting dosages:
BO 250 mg a day for the first week and will go up from there
Licorice Root 900 mg a day 
Pituitary Glandular 80 mg a day

I also pump/massage and drink spearmint tea regularly.

Current measurements: 86 cm or 34A. 
Goal: As much as I can

(03-08-2019, 05:39 PM)cuppaboob Wrote:  I just received my BO pills in the mail and I'm so excited to start, but I sort of freaked out because I'm unsure about the possible side effects. I have the mirena IUD and haven't had a "real" period in almost a year (just spotting and minor cramps every now and then). Because of this, I don't really know how to track my cycle. I'm also worried that what I take will make either the IUD or the BO less effective. Does anyone have any experience or information about this? I couldn't find much on the internet about it.

My starting dosages:

I dont know the answer ubfortunatly but i’m writing to tell you be careful with Liqorice, it can cause all sorts of issues if you take it everyday and high doses of it!

(04-08-2019, 12:39 AM)Boin Wrote:  
(03-08-2019, 05:39 PM)cuppaboob Wrote:  I just received my BO pills in the mail and I'm so excited to start, but I sort of freaked out because I'm unsure about the possible side effects. I have the mirena IUD and haven't had a "real" period in almost a year (just spotting and minor cramps every now and then). Because of this, I don't really know how to track my cycle. I'm also worried that what I take will make either the IUD or the BO less effective. Does anyone have any experience or information about this? I couldn't find much on the internet about it.

My starting dosages:

I dont know the answer ubfortunatly but i’m writing to tell you be careful with Liqorice, it can cause all sorts of issues if you take it everyday and high doses of it!

Thank you for letting me know. I may have to change it to every other day and for only a couple weeks at a time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon