Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones?

Hello beauties of BN!

After some days of lurking I decided to register tonight and ask for advise because I don't seem to be getting any results (and no, i am not talking about NBE just yet).

I had on multiple occasions my hormones tested and results seem always "ok" but I've been refused more in depth tests, only getting results for Thyroid and Testo, Estro. A bit about my problem; I am 23 with normal weight but low BMI because of chest or rather the lack thereof, womanly figure BUT tiny tuberous breast with large puffy areola and lack of breast tissue, very spaced out chest and high set fold. I found that term by coincidence a few days ago. Maybe worth mentioning my mum had large breast, like all the women in my family. They are also much taller than me tho, I always thought I just picked the short straw until I found out about TB.

The reason behind me ordering tests was because of sudden hair loss, sudden acne on the back (never had skin issues before),thick hair growth around my nipples that does not match the rest of my body. My period is all over the place, sometimes with short cycles and sometimes with very long cycles, occasionally very painfully. They checked me for cysts and all seems good in that department too. 

I do get painful,slightly bruised lumps across my body but there is no information on that even after multiple examination, this is an old underlining issue tho.

I fell ill originally about 6 years ago whilst living in Germany with strong joint and muscle pain plus those lumps, that got attributed to rheumatic arthritis but now i am almost certain that this is not it. I moved to a warmer climate and worked on my diet and it improved my pain and lack of energy by a lot. Ever since I've been very eager to improve my personal health and this current issue has been a drawback from that. I wish to understand how my hormones might be affecting me and my body but also how I can use them to assist me in my path to improvement. I am only mentioning this in case it could be of help.

I am turning to you clever heads bump me in the right direction because I don't seem to be taken seriously by my doctor. Also I kinda have trouble navigating this forum to find the right information. Because I do not wish to have surgery at any point so I will go down the NBE route to improve the appearance of my chest, but I also see the added benefit of restoring my hormonal balance.

My apologies if this is not the right place to post about this.

Blush

Bromelia! 

Nice to meet you,

I think your underlying problem has more to do with your current diet. Brittle Hair, and dull skin or acne  can often be associated with a lack of vitamins in the cells. Micronutrient and hormonal deficiencies always happen at a cellular level before occurring at blood level. The body will always try to maintain balance in the blood until the very end. What i'm trying to say is that just because your vitamin levels are normal in your blood does not mean your body is functioning at an optimal level.

Out of all the vitamins, C vitamin is probably the most important. Not just because it boost your immune system ,but primarily because it maintains a healthy outer membrane of the cell. vitamin C basically protects your cells. People with brittle hair, dull skin, easy gum bleeding often lack vitamin C. For this I recommend that you eat anywhere between 1-3 navel oranges per day, as this will fix all vitamin C problems.

Next is A and E vitamin. A vitamin is retinol, it is found in vegetables, eggs and liver. A controls acne and tightens the skin, which is why almost all aging products contain retinol. Try consuming 1 pound of vegetables a day, this will help to clear your acne.

For E vitamin, it is found in monounsaturated fat such as olive oil, avocado or soy milk. E vitamins helps with dry skin and overall skin moisture. 

Since you feel you have hormonal problems, Drinking 1-2 tall glass of soy milk a day will be very good for you. Since healthy fats in a diet is very important for proper function of the thyroid and glands. Also the doses of phytoestrogen found in soy milk are low enough that it actually helps to balance out hormones, not just balance, but puts you in a more optimal state hormonally. 

i recommend that you get unsweetened or less sweet non-gmo soy milk, as this will be best for health.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(27-07-2019, 06:43 AM)lovesara Wrote:  Bromelia! 

Nice to meet you,

I think your underlying problem has more to do with your current diet. Brittle Hair, and dull skin or acne  can often be associated with a lack of vitamins in the cells. Micronutrient and hormonal deficiencies always happen at a cellular level before occurring at blood level. The body will always try to maintain balance in the blood until the very end. What i'm trying to say is that just because your vitamin levels are normal in your blood does not mean your body is functioning at an optimal level.

Out of all the vitamins, C vitamin is probably the most important. Not just because it boost your immune system ,but primarily because it maintains a healthy outer membrane of the cell. vitamin C basically protects your cells. People with brittle hair, dull skin, easy gum bleeding often lack vitamin C. For this I recommend that you eat anywhere between 1-3 navel oranges per day, as this will fix all vitamin C problems.

Next is A and E vitamin. A vitamin is retinol, it is found in vegetables, eggs and liver. A controls acne and tightens the skin, which is why almost all aging products contain retinol. Try consuming 1 pound of vegetables a day, this will help to clear your acne.

For E vitamin, it is found in monounsaturated fat such as olive oil, avocado or soy milk. E vitamins helps with dry skin and overall skin moisture. 

Since you feel you have hormonal problems, Drinking 1-2 tall glass of soy milk a day will be very good for you. Since healthy fats in a diet is very important for proper function of the thyroid and glands. Also the doses of phytoestrogen found in soy milk are low enough that it actually helps to balance out hormones, not just balance, but puts you in a more optimal state hormonally. 

i recommend that you get unsweetened or less sweet non-gmo soy milk, as this will be best for health.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hello Sara! So happy to read from another foodie!

You have some really great tips here that I resonate with. Although I think I worked on my diet a lot, I wonder what else could be causing those symptoms and maybe also the TB.Bottom line no matter how well you eat if your gut or other delivery systems are impaired all that great nutrients get wasted Sad   Maybe I am deficient in that department. If I can't tell by testing the blood what other methods do I have? Another reason for me wondering if it is the hormones is that I have difficulties putting on weight no matter how much I eat and a very small energy pool at times.   

I do consume a surplus of veggies and a lil bit of fruit. I have a slow juicer that I use to make apple+carrot juices with daily, green juices weekly and I sometimes have (and I know it sounds disgusting but it helped with my iron deficiency and I actually got to like the taste) parsley+green pepper. I really dislike oranges but green bell peppers are a Vit C bomb too! My meals consist of a bulk of veggies steamed, sometimes rice, with some fish or meat as a side. I avoid starchy and processed stuff because I noticed it makes me not only sluggish and impacts my cognitive abilities but also if I had a month of bad eating my period comes around as very painful. I try to get most of my calories from fat as opposed to carbs. As a side note I used to supplement with cod liver oil but I kinda did not really notice a difference, sourcing it from Linden Lab.

I would really like to try Soymilk though, I always avoided it because of the stigma around it and also because I used to only find sweetened one at my local supermarket. I think I am somewhat misinformed about Estrogen because I always have that bad bad bad Xenoestrogen in my mind and I seem to be mixing it up. I would love to learn more about those things. On a side note, what if I was Estrogen dominant? Would that be a no no? What role do androgens and testosteron play?

Quick edit to add; My hair is shiny and healthy and my skin plump with minimal breakouts and minor minor minor seborrhea. I noticed one day that I was losing a lot more than normal, I tried playing it down by saying it was just shedding but my hairline has changed a lot. That then got accompanied by the unusual hair growth around my nipples and the back acne for which i tried a lot and it seems to better but not go away fully. I read those could be signs of hormonal changes.

Welcome Bromelia!
Here are a couple of my favorite threads that I always recommend to new adventurers
These are the best for massage:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
Massage is free and it help you get in touch with the girls, as they grow. Give em love!

The for the thin flat side of things try this one
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218.

If you search for surferjoe, I think you get even more good health tips.

Enjoy the ride and remember to have patience. This is a long slow process no matter what path you take.

Bobbi

(27-07-2019, 12:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome Bromelia!
Here are a couple of my favorite threads that I always recommend to new adventurers

Massage is free and it help you get in touch with the girls, as they grow. Give em love!

Enjoy the ride and remember to have patience. This is a long slow process no matter what path you take.

Bobbi
Thank you very much, this was exactly what i am looking forward to (since i have a bit of trouble searching through this massive pile of information)

Appreciated lots!

Quick edit to add that i am not completely flat, probably around an A cup (EU sizing) yet still very very informative! in specific i quote "HORMONAL PROFILE IS WHAT LEADS YOU TO GAIN FAT IN SOME AREAS"

any idea what could lead to me only ever putting on fat on my belly and nowhere else? whenever i gain weight it doesn't distribute in other areas only piles up under my bellybutton. any clue appreciated!!!

(27-07-2019, 01:31 PM)Bromelia Wrote:  
(27-07-2019, 12:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome Bromelia!

Bobbi
Thank you very much, this was exactly what i am looking forward to (since i have a bit of trouble searching through this massive pile of information)

Appreciated lots!

Quick edit to add that i am not completely flat, probably around an A cup (EU sizing) yet still very very informative! in specific i quote "HORMONAL PROFILE IS WHAT LEADS YOU TO GAIN FAT IN SOME AREAS"

any idea what could lead to me only ever putting on fat on my belly and nowhere else? whenever i gain weight it doesn't distribute in other areas only piles up under my bellybutton. any clue appreciated!!!

From my experience, tossing out the white bread will help lose the belly fat.
BO is very good at building fat so be careful with the following thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368
Lots of girls have had success with a BO cream. that way the BO's work is concentrated on where you put it instead of ingesting it and letting to decide where it want to stick the fat. Follow some to the posters threads to see how they have used BO.
Also I've found Crunches does wonders for losing the belly fat and muffin tops.

Bobbi

A nutritional program is in my first sig thread.  IMO use the foods without any of the herbs.  Other nutritious foods are also near the end of my 3rd sig thread.  Your hormones came out ok with the tests that were done, and while there might be something not tested for this is a big old guessing game.  Plus nutrition is the best way to deal with problems regardless.

First sig thread is a straightforward set of foods to eat.  If you want to handle with more general diet changes, then that's here: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29674&pid=205855#pid205855 .  Or mix both ways.

I wouldn't attempt any herbs until health improves from nutrition, or try only light amounts of herbs such as the option 1 herbs in my first sig link for now.  They might also help slightly with hormone balance but really nutrition is the best way for that too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon