Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

A few more.  A grab shot from my first year in vs. today. It should be noted that at the time, that shot was a HUGE achievement for me.  That was going hard, many hours 4 days a week for a year straight.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And one grab from today.

Beautiful Jennifer,
Living proof that it can be done!

Thanks!
Bobbi

Way to go, Jenn! ^^

(20-07-2019, 04:12 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(20-07-2019, 12:59 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ok. so I do a little massage here and there.  Thought I'd see if there's any growth from 3 months back.  First pic is from April, second today and third is a comparison of 2014 or 15 I believe, April and today.

Champion! what a beautiful breasts!! it’s really inspiring. I would like to know what diet you are following!

Thank you Smile I follow a Mediterranean diet overall. I am pescaterian although I did begin drinking bone broth to help heal my body from the nerve damage.  That was said to be one of the top things to drink to heal the body.  My goal over the past years has been to put weight on, since boobs are fat.  I have definitely put weight on so now the challenge is keeping everywhere slim and toned EXCEPT for my breasts!  So I'm doing lunges, sit-ups, squats and push-ups mainly.

One last one, because I am on a roll. Tongue

(20-07-2019, 08:54 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(20-07-2019, 04:12 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(20-07-2019, 12:59 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ok. so I do a little massage here and there.  Thought I'd see if there's any growth from 3 months back.  First pic is from April, second today and third is a comparison of 2014 or 15 I believe, April and today.

Champion! what a beautiful breasts!! it’s really inspiring. I would like to know what diet you are following!

Thank you Smile I follow a Mediterranean diet overall. I am pescaterian although I did begin drinking bone broth to help heal my body from the nerve damage.  That was said to be one of the top things to drink to heal the body.  My goal over the past years has been to put weight on, since boobs are fat.  I have definitely put weight on so now the challenge is keeping everywhere slim and toned EXCEPT for my breasts!  So I'm doing lunges, sit-ups, squats and push-ups mainly.

That sounds great! 
I will also try this method. Becuase I am too underweight.Do you have an idea how much calorie you get everyday from your diet?

You look amazing Jen. 
I want to start up mediterranean to some capacity on a daily basis now.
Turns olive oil is a key to longevity. Plus i love anything in olive oil!

Do tell what massage is your maintenance now ?

(23-07-2019, 05:19 AM)EllaC Wrote:  You look amazing Jen. 

Ella! Try a few drops of olive oil on top of avocado and homemade tomato sauce Tongue breakfast ever!

(23-07-2019, 05:11 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(23-07-2019, 05:19 AM)EllaC Wrote:  You look amazing Jen. 

Ella! Try a few drops of olive oil on top of avocado and homemade tomato sauce Tongue breakfast ever!

Oh yes Avos are in season here at the moment and very cheap! Im gluten free “ish” so I long to have a nice artisan bread dipped in warm olive oil but sadly cant find such a thing  Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon