Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Carnivore diet and BO?

I am 27, 100 pounds. Two kids who were both breastfed for a year and a half. I don't ever remember my boobs growing except when they were full of milk. Not even while I was pregnant did they budge an inch. I loved my breastfeeding boobs. They were a full B. And awesome. But now they're back to a deflated AA. Maybe a 32A in Victoria's Secret, but still amounts to AA.

I've always had trouble gaining weight. I don't have acne, I don't have a lot of hair. I do have a lot of anger though.

I am taking BO for 4 days (1 capsule). I am starting carnivore diet, which I am assuming should be good for growth. On Facebook follow World Carnivore Tribe if interested. People solve all kinds of issues on there. I am hoping to fix anger and anxiety through it. 

I've seen people say they have success in growing boobs with just one capsule of BO over a course of months or years everyday. But wondering what advice I could get while taking it with my carnivore diet.

(13-07-2019, 12:55 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  I am 27, 100 pounds. Two kids who were both breastfed for a year and a half. I don't ever remember my boobs growing except when they were full of milk. Not even while I was pregnant did they budge an inch. I loved my breastfeeding boobs. They were a full B. And awesome. But now they're back to a deflated AA. Maybe a 32A in Victoria's Secret, but still amounts to AA.

I've always had trouble gaining weight. I don't have acne, I don't have a lot of hair. I do have a lot of anger though.

I am taking BO for 4 days (1 capsule). I am starting carnivore diet, which I am assuming should be good for growth. On Facebook follow World Carnivore Tribe if interested. People solve all kinds of issues on there. I am hoping to fix anger and anxiety through it. 

I've seen people say they have success in growing boobs with just one capsule of BO over a course of months or years everyday. But wondering what advice I could get while taking it with my carnivore diet.

Hi!

Didn't understand very well your question, but I think you're doing fine eating animal protein, be sure you eat good fats in order to create a good environment for your body to produce hormones and also to stock in your breast.

(19-07-2019, 04:13 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(13-07-2019, 12:55 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  I am 27, 100 pounds. Two kids who were both breastfed for a year and a half. I don't ever remember my boobs growing except when they were full of milk. Not even while I was pregnant did they budge an inch. I loved my breastfeeding boobs. They were a full B. And awesome. But now they're back to a deflated AA. Maybe a 32A in Victoria's Secret, but still amounts to AA.

Hi!

Didn't understand very well your question, but I think you're doing fine eating animal protein, be sure you eat good fats in order to create a good environment for your body to produce hormones and also to stock in your breast.

I was just wondering if there might be good science behind carnivore. It's got all the aminos. Would assuredly activate growth hormones. Would balance out hormones, I'd think. People say they've had thyroid success with the diet. And all kinds of things that a hormone imbalance would cause. The only thing is, it's usually a diet to lose weight on. In order not to lose one has to eat tons of fat. I've found it extremely hard to eat even one pound of meat a day and nothing else. So, it's too hard for me, though I am trying to still eat more than I want of it.

(20-07-2019, 03:49 PM)RaineMail Wrote:  

Hi!

I was just wondering if there might be good science behind carnivore. It's got all the aminos. Would assuredly activate growth hormones. Would balance out hormones, I'd think. People say they've had thyroid success with the diet. And all kinds of things that a hormone imbalance would cause. The only thing is, it's usually a diet to lose weight on. In order not to lose one has to eat tons of fat. I've found it extremely hard to eat even one pound of meat a day and nothing else. So, it's too hard for me, though I am trying to still eat more than I want of it.

There isn't really any good science behind the carnivore diet whatsoever, really only anecdotal evidence suggesting that it might be helpful for people with autoimmune disorders. There are so many important nutrients we get from plants that we can't get from animals.

Instead I think you, and everyone else in general and on this forum, should look into intermittent fasting. There is tons of research showing that it is beneficial for loads of things. I myself have been trying it lately and I can say I feel so much better.

(22-07-2019, 10:40 PM)Usernaem Wrote:  
(20-07-2019, 03:49 PM)RaineMail Wrote:  

Hi!

There isn't really any good science behind the carnivore diet whatsoever, really only anecdotal evidence suggesting that it might be helpful for people with autoimmune disorders. There are so many important nutrients we get from plants that we can't get from animals.

Instead I think you, and everyone else in general and on this forum, should look into intermittent fasting. There is tons of research showing that it is beneficial for loads of things. I myself have been trying it lately and I can say I feel so much better.

Yes, plants have nutrients, that aren't greatly bioavailble to our bodies. You have to eat a ton of plants to get the right amounts of some of the things we need. Meat is so bioavailble.

I am wondering.

Didn't know hormone levels when I started BO. Only realized afterward that I should have been tested. 

So, what will I need to do to get BO out of my system in order to take an accurate hormone screen? 

Or should I continue? I am almost through my first bottle. Been trying to go rather slowly with it since I'm AA. I just recently started taking 2 pills a night. 

Advice on how I should proceed? I don't have any visible growth from BO, so I wouldn't be losing any. I would still continue massage as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon