Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boin's Journey to actual Bounce (Bovine Ovary Program)

Hi everyone, i have been lurking here for a few months and gathered alot of great information and learned so much more about how the body works regarding hormones. From the information i have gathered here and from poking around on google myself, i have decided to finally start!

My routine will be as follows!
(sidenote; originally i wanted to take mk-677 for IGF-1 but it has not arrived yet, and may not arrive depending on customs etc, but i am only 22 years old so i will try to find other ways reluctantly, but if it arrives i will use it so watch out for changes)

DISCLAIMER:
Do NOT take Dianamite or any anti androgen BC pill for more than a year, it can be dangerous, look it up on google!

Dianamite BC pill (Estrogen + Androgen blocker)
HMB 1-2 grams a day(helps with retaining tissue growth)

Dianamite BC pill
HMB 1-2 grams
BO nipple cream/gel 2-3 times a day(MissMadScientist recipe)
1200+ grams BO orally

Dianamite BC pill
HMB 1-2 grams
BO nipple cream/gel 2-3 times a day

NO hormones, rest week
HMB 1-2 grams

Multi vitamin, D vitamin, Calcium vitamin, Omega 3 fish oil(meeting DRA 100%)
Healthy food but not religiously, try to limit sugar
Collagen gummy not religiously
Green tea(maybe 1 cup a day)
Exersice with weights (IGF-1, and nicer body composition) 2 times a week
More meat(all kinds), Dairy, high protein and eating atleast TDEE(Total Daily Energy Expediture)  for IGF-1 production

Right now i'm on day 9 of my cycle, have started the BC pill and will start the BO on day 11.

LETS DO THIS!
[Image: G2w6axc.gif]

My mk-677 arrived!! So an extra thing im adding to this routine is 10mg mk-677 before bed everyday of my cycle! Might up the dose but this is it for now!

Also wanted to add this, im starting with 750mg BO and working my way up to 1000mg+ in the span of maybe a cycle or two, cant edit OP so just gonna add that info here

(27-05-2019, 06:18 PM)Boin Wrote:  My mk-677 arrived!! So an extra thing im adding to this routine is 10mg mk-677 before bed everyday of my cycle! Might up the dose but this is it for now!

Also wanted to add this, im starting with 750mg BO and working my way up to 1000mg+ in the span of maybe a cycle or two, cant edit OP so just gonna add that info here

Hi Boin,

Wishing you a great luck in your program. Just asking if is not so high 750mg of BO to start?
And yea, the breast bouncing it's a big gratification!!  Big Grin Big Grin

(27-05-2019, 09:26 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(27-05-2019, 06:18 PM)Boin Wrote:  My mk-677 arrived!! So an extra thing im adding to this routine is 10mg mk-677 before bed everyday of my cycle! Might up the dose but this is it for now!

Hi Boin,

Wishing you a great luck in your program. Just asking if is not so high 750mg of BO to start?
Thank you, and likewise!!
Well, its pretty high but i’m tolerating it really well and tbh its because im impatient! But if my body reacts weirdly or badly i will lower the dose a bit, but so far so good

And oh it is, i’m exited for it haha, at the moment i have a little bounce but i want huge bounce!

(28-05-2019, 12:18 PM)Boin Wrote:  

Hi Boin,

Well, its pretty high but i’m tolerating it really well and tbh its because im impatient! But if my body reacts weirdly or badly i will lower the dose a bit, but so far so good

And oh it is, i’m exited for it haha, at the moment i have a little bounce but i want huge bounce!
Ok, and hope you get that great bouncing, but don't forget to buy an antigravity bra!!  Big Grin

(30-05-2019, 05:42 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(28-05-2019, 12:18 PM)Boin Wrote:  

Hi Boin,

Ok, and hope you get that great bouncing, but don't forget to buy an antigravity bra!!  Big Grin

Yes, good point!  Tongue

Little update, very good swelling, went from 86cm to 90cm, not sure if its permanent yet because im assaulting my body with hormones (BC, igf-1 and BO) so theres a big chance most of it is water retention, swelling or something, but so far so good, im very encouraged!
Will measure on the 7th day of next cycle, so stay tuned.

(06-06-2019, 01:56 AM)Boin Wrote:  Little update, very good swelling, went from 86cm to 90cm, not sure if its permanent yet because im assaulting my body with hormones (BC, igf-1 and BO) so theres a big chance most of it is water retention, swelling or something, but so far so good, im very encouraged!

Wow!! Congratulations, you're such a fast responder. My experience with BO program is it really creates growing, so it's very likely you're experience growing, not just swelling.

(06-06-2019, 01:56 AM)Boin Wrote:  Little update, very good swelling, went from 86cm to 90cm, not sure if its permanent yet because im assaulting my body with hormones (BC, igf-1 and BO) so theres a big chance most of it is water retention, swelling or something, but so far so good, im very encouraged!

WAY TO GO girl!! <3

(06-06-2019, 03:59 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  

Wow!! Congratulations, you're such a fast responder. My experience with BO program is it really creates growing, so it's very likely you're experience growing, not just swelling.

That would be amazing! Maybe my body is just loving the IGF-1, seems like its super important for growth according to this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9610425/

Quote; “In 21 women (46.7%), breast size increased from 824.3 +/- 13.7 mm to 898.5 +/- 12.5 mm after 6 months. In these women a significant increase in IGF-I values was noted after 4 weeks of treatment. The increase in IGF-I values was not statistically significant in the remaining women. In addition, treatment was not successful in these women. ”

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon