Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A way to tape down nipples.

Hi All

Sorry I haven't been on this site in months. I was kinda going through stuff and I also sensed that I was just rambling on here rather than saying/doing anything useful. 

Yeah, anyway, I thought I might share this solution with you all. I have found that sports strapping tape works really well when taping down nipples. It sticks and doesn't come off the entire noogling/pumping session. 

I have also used the tape to tape down the pringles cans inside the dome and it works great!

You might find your skin is sensitive to the adhesive. In that case, just find some other solution of be careful. I have noticed that my skin only gets irritated if I have the tape on for hours. 

This is the particular one I use:
https://www.amazon.com.au/Nexcare-Sports...B079W9ML1X

Thanks Swany!
I have a lot left over from a shoulder injury, so I will give it a try.
Very glad to see you back!
And I never remember you rambling??
Bobbi

(18-05-2019, 06:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Swany!
I have a lot left over from a shoulder injury, so I will give it a try.
Very glad to see you back!
And I never remember you rambling??
Bobbi

Aww you are too sweet...No problem Smile  . I thought I might share this since many of us struggle with keeping the tape stuck down during the sessions. 

Be sure to let know how it works.

(14-05-2019, 04:06 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Hi All

Sorry I haven't been on this site in months. I was kinda going through stuff and I also sensed that I was just rambling on here rather than saying/doing anything useful. 

Yeah, anyway, I thought I might share this solution with you all. I have found that sports strapping tape works really well when taping down nipples. It sticks and doesn't come off the entire noogling/pumping session. 

I have also used the tape to tape down the pringles cans inside the dome and it works great!

You might find your skin is sensitive to the adhesive. In that case, just find some other solution of be careful. I have noticed that my skin only gets irritated if I have the tape on for hours. 

Hey, thanks a lot for the suggestion. What I don't understand is, what do you mean by taping down pringles cans inside the domes?

(29-07-2019, 01:47 PM)koyasha Wrote:  
(14-05-2019, 04:06 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Hi All

Hey, thanks a lot for the suggestion. What I don't understand is, what do you mean by taping down pringles cans inside the domes?
I mean this:
There is a pic in this page. I attached the Pringles can inside the dome. However, I have noticed that the nipples stretch a lot before touching the dome. I am using a larger dome.  https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28411&pid=199772&highlight=pringles#pid199772

So that's why I tape the nipples down and then use the dome with the pringle cans inside it. Double protection. 

It's just an experiment, not sure if it will actually work. But I would rather give it a go than let my nipples party naked in the dome lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon