Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One month on BO!

Hi everyone, 
I started taking BO on the 10th day of my menstrual cycle.
First week : one pill at night 
Second week : two pills at night 
Past 5 days : two BO + one pituitary in the morning 
                    Two BO + one pituitary at night 

I don’t see any growth yet. No tingling, no nothing. Do you think I should add something or change my routine? 
I won’t take any until I get my periods and then start again on the 10th day. 
I really need your advice. Shoutout to everyone who can help !!

From what I can tell, BO by itself only causes temporary swelling and when you stop the swelling will go back down. To turn that into permanent growth you need to massage with an oil like almond, coconut, aloe vera, or combination of. Massage only 5 minutes 2 to 4 times a day. For added growth you can add fenugreek oil (but it has a strong syrup smell). See dboobies posts. Also you could add pumping.

(12-05-2019, 05:13 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hi everyone, 

I don’t see any growth yet. No tingling, no nothing. Do you think I should add something or change my routine? 

Congrats on completing your first month! I recently finished my first month as well. Without knowing your background, Im not sure what to recommend to you in terms of adding anything. Im taking anti androgenic supplements in conjunction with BO and I'm gaining steady results. However, everyone is different and it's really best to start out low and slow. Adding too many things at once can cause hormonal receptors to burn out. I can say that ever since taking four caps ( I believe 250 mg each) of BO a day Im experiencing deep breast aches and they are appearing to be bigger. What brand of BO are you using?

Hi Coconut!

Sometimes you have to give more time, I think you're doing great increasing the dosis slowly. What I don't understand is why you're taking 10 days off every month.
Massages and/or pumping helps a lot.

*sorry English is not my native language

(14-05-2019, 02:38 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  

Hi Coconut!

Sometimes you have to give more time, I think you're doing great increasing the dosis slowly. What I don't understand is why you're taking 10 days off every month.
Massages and/or pumping helps a lot.

*sorry English is not my native language
I’m contemplating cycling my BO off monthly as well, and this is why: MissMadScientist was adamant about taking a break from BO at least on your period to give your follicles a chance to grow (FSH) so they can in turn release hormones all month long. 

Interestingly, Dboobies, taking off one out of every four weeks gives your body the same break time your instructions were advocating of taking one out of four months off—the time is just divided based on the female cycle instead of seasonally. 

MissMadScientist went further even on one of her last posts before she disappeared to say that she thought BO could be confined to just days 12 to 24 of your cycle. A high dose (1500mg) on those days gives maximum impact, compared to taking a lower dose all along.  She advocated taking HMB to maintain gains in breast tissue during your off days. Someday she may come across all of my quoting of her, so I hope I’m doing her justice. Read her personal BO thread for all the details.

@james98 
Hello! 
Makes sense but the only problem is I don’t get time to massage or noogle but since you suggest that even a few minutes suffice I’ll try to do that. I’ll start from today only. Thank you!

@Tiger_Lily13

Wow! This sounds great. So happy for youuu! 
I’m taking 4 of Swanson’s, ordered them from Amazon (I hope they are original). 
I am thinking of taking Spearmint tea once everyday. What are you taking except DIM?

Hi Dboobies! 
I have read your thread over and over again. Your results are just amazingggggg , I almost envy you. 
Ellen and missmadscientist advised to take 5-10 days off before periods so it doesn’t mess with them. Also, if you google ‘hormonal cycle during menstrual cycle’ you can see hormones peak from 10th day to almost 24th day and that is what I try to mimic. 

Also, I’ve noticed my vaginal discharge smells different when I’m on bovine ovary. Almost smells like BO, did you notice that too?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SugarPlumFairy trueeeee!!!
Are you on BO too? Let me check your thread real quick.

(14-05-2019, 05:20 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  SugarPlumFairy trueeeee!!!
Are you on BO too? Let me check your thread real quick.
I started a little over a month ago and SEEM to be having great success. I’ve not wanted to start a thread until I’ve got some measurable, lasting success, but I’m testing many of the same things you are. It’s nice to have companions in this very odd journey! I put on a 32C bra at Victoria’s Secret the other day, and holy cow, it fit! Somehow I don’t look much different in the photos I’ve taken, but half my personal bra collection is unwearable now. Someday I may have a good story to tell like many of the other people on here. Time will tell.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon