Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topical fennel and fenugreek tincture? (tubular breasts)

Hi!

I just created this account, but I’ve been lurking here for over a year lol. I started my NBE journey April 2018 to correct my tubular breasts. 
I am extremely motivated because I’ve seen a lot of changes, my biggest problem is that I'm saggy and have little to no underboob. 
There have been several periods this past year where I’ve stopped with NBE or changed my routine completely, but I like what I’m doing now and will continue until I’m at least 36/80C or 34/75DD. After that I need to lose weight, but will continue to noogle and maybe have a routine to keep my size and maybe even go up another cup size.
(How tight should the band be? When i measure with tape I'm at 80 cm (31 1/2inches) but I like how the smaller band size feels. I only own 36/80B bras, but I tried a smaller band size and I think that it would hold my scoop and swoop better. I can scoop migrated breast tissue into the bra until it's overflowing, but it doesn't stay there...)

I’ve been doing Missmadscientist’s flax and soy method for a month and I'm trying to noogle every day. 

Now to the reason I'm making this thread:
I made a tincture with fennel and fenugreek. I had some ground fenugreek and fennel from when I made my own BE capsules. I added more fennel until it was 100 grams total, then I added 150 ml of 96% alcohol to make a 1:1,5 tincture (750 mg per ml.). 
I want to mix this with lotion and apply it to my breasts, has anyone tried this before? I need some advice on how to do this, how much and how often. I will keep doing the flax and soy method and noogling. What I want is added breast tissue under my nipple and a rounder shape.

Sorry if this is too long or in the wrong forum...

About band size, I measure 28.5 underbust, and was recently fitted at Victoria’s Secret. The associate told me to buy the 32 band, definitely no larger, and fasten it on the tightest hook. It’s nice and snug, which I wasn’t doing before, but she said that was right. I think the band size is supposed to be a few inches larger than your underbust measure. According to my fitting, which is 3.5” larger band size than I measure, you’d be in a 35 at the tightest hook, which does not exist. So I’d guess 34 band.

(09-05-2019, 10:58 AM),Tubes Wrote:  Hi!

I just created this account, but I’ve been lurking here for over a year lol. I started my NBE journey April 2018 to correct my tubular breasts. 
I am extremely motivated because I’ve seen a lot of changes, my biggest problem is that I'm saggy and have little to no underboob. 
There have been several periods this past year where I’ve stopped with NBE or changed my routine completely, but I like what I’m doing now and will continue until I’m at least 36/80C or 34/75DD. After that I need to lose weight, but will continue to noogle and maybe have a routine to keep my size and maybe even go up another cup size.
(How tight should the band be? When i measure with tape I'm at 80 cm (31 1/2inches) but I like how the smaller band size feels. I only own 36/80B bras, but I tried a smaller band size and I think that it would hold my scoop and swoop better. I can scoop migrated breast tissue into the bra until it's overflowing, but it doesn't stay there...)

I’ve been doing Missmadscientist’s flax and soy method for a month and I'm trying to noogle every day. 

I made a tincture with fennel and fenugreek. I had some ground fenugreek and fennel from when I made my own BE capsules. I added more fennel until it was 100 grams total, then I added 150 ml of 96% alcohol to make a 1:1,5 tincture (750 mg per ml.). 
I want to mix this with lotion and apply it to my breasts, has anyone tried this before? I need some advice on how to do this, how much and how often. I will keep doing the flax and soy method and noogling. What I want is added breast tissue under my nipple and a rounder shape.

Hi Tubes,

What I've read about tubular breast is, they develop that shape because of the lack of progesterone, so when you started to develop breast your organism had an imbalance of those two hormones.

Your tincture is based in estrogen plants, fenugreek has some progesterone but not enough to correct your current shape. What about if you use that tincture carried in some progesterone cream? Like the emerita brand? 
The massages will also be helpful in your case.

* sorry English is not my native language

(09-05-2019, 07:12 PM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  About band size, I measure 28.5 underbust, and was recently fitted at Victoria’s Secret. The associate told me to buy the 32 band, definitely no larger, and fasten it on the tightest hook. It’s nice and snug, which I wasn’t doing before, but she said that was right. I think the band size is supposed to be a few inches larger than your underbust measure. According to my fitting, which is 3.5” larger band size than I measure, you’d be in a 35 at the tightest hook, which does not exist. So I’d guess 34 band.

Hi SugarplumFairy, thanks for the reply!

I just bought a 34D bra, and it fits pretty well I think.

(13-05-2019, 01:18 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(09-05-2019, 10:58 AM),Tubes Wrote:  Hi!

Hi Tubes,

What I've read about tubular breast is, they develop that shape because of the lack of progesterone, so when you started to develop breast your organism had an imbalance of those two hormones.

Your tincture is based in estrogen plants, fenugreek has some progesterone but not enough to correct your current shape. What about if you use that tincture carried in some progesterone cream? Like the emerita brand? 
The massages will also be helpful in your case.

* sorry English is not my native language

Hi Dboobies!

Thank you for the advice. I live in Sweden and when I search for progesterone cream online most swedish stores show wild yam cream.  Do you think that would work instead? Progesterone cream is more expensive, so that seems like a cheaper option. If not I don't mind spending more on progesterone cream, I just want to know if I could use wild yam as a substitute.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon