Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Women who have managed to grow their butt?

I was wondering if anyone here got lucky trying to grow their booty? 

I'm currently weight training 3x a week moderate to heavy weights 3 sets of 10 and 4 sets of 10 on the hip abduction machine. 

On top of that I'm eating enough protein and even supplementing with protein shakes when I do my workouts. 

I've gotten significant amount of results on like 3 months of training, but I was wondering if there's something extra that I could be doing to maximize the gains, any supplement, massage, oils, whatever. 

I don't have any photos cause I'm self concious about them but my family and my boyfriend have commented a couple of times that I'm getting bigger hips and butt so it must be working. 

If anyone is interested in my workout program I can post it as a comment. 

Looking for any extra help to get a head-turning butt.

(25-04-2019, 08:01 PM)Vixxxen Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone here got lucky trying to grow their booty? 

I'm currently weight training 3x a week moderate to heavy weights 3 sets of 10 and 4 sets of 10 on the hip abduction machine. 

On top of that I'm eating enough protein and even supplementing with protein shakes when I do my workouts. 

I've gotten significant amount of results on like 3 months of training, but I was wondering if there's something extra that I could be doing to maximize the gains, any supplement, massage, oils, whatever. 

I don't have any photos cause I'm self concious about them but my family and my boyfriend have commented a couple of times that I'm getting bigger hips and butt so it must be working. 

I’m exercising, taking BO and maca to grow all my curves! I’ve always been a bit slender and straight. I’ve not much to offer, but MissB seems to have done it! Check out her thread:

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23128

Major factors: 5g creatine and 10g maca.  You may want to start with more creatine (per package directions) and 3g maca.  If you use gelatinized maca you can use a little less than half those amounts.  Likewise for other extracts, depending on extract strength.   Carb loading before workouts is important to insure you provide the large energy requirements for the workout and don't burn muscle.  If it is long before you can eat a lot, but if it's right before then just a snack so you don't workout with a full stomach.  Brown rice is ideal to both supply the carbs and many other helpful nutrients.

Lesser factors (but still useful): A lesser but still helpful supplement for muscle is 3g HMB.  Up to you if you want to bother.   Massaging with any oil helps just as it does with the breasts, if you have the time.  Fish oil or flax oil is likewise good, though fish oil is smelly.  Or any other oil you'd use for NBE: coconut oil, cocoa butter, etc., etc.  While anti-androgens are helpful for NBE, they can inhibit muscle gains.  So not using those if not needed is helpful for butt workouts.

(26-04-2019, 02:57 AM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  
(25-04-2019, 08:01 PM)Vixxxen Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone here got lucky trying to grow their booty? 

I’m exercising, taking BO and maca to grow all my curves! I’ve always been a bit slender and straight. I’ve not much to offer, but MissB seems to have done it! Check out her thread:

I've heard a bit about maca, as you're taking BO I'm assuming you're also trying to grow your breasts... does maca interfere in any shape of form with NBE, since I'm also doing a thing or 2 in that department. 

Thank you for your response! I'll check that thread out, and good luck on your curvalicious journey!

(26-04-2019, 03:42 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Major factors: 5g creatine and 10g maca.  You may want to start with more creatine (per package directions) and 3g maca.  If you use gelatinized maca you can use a little less than half those amounts.  Likewise for other extracts, depending on extract strength.   Carb loading before workouts is important to insure you provide the large energy requirements for the workout and don't burn muscle.  If it is long before you can eat a lot, but if it's right before then just a snack so you don't workout with a full stomach.  Brown rice is ideal to both supply the carbs and many other helpful nutrients.

Lesser factors (but still useful): A lesser but still helpful supplement for muscle is 3g HMB.  Up to you if you want to bother.   Massaging with any oil helps just as it does with the breasts, if you have the time.  Fish oil or flax oil is likewise good, though fish oil is smelly.  Or any other oil you'd use for NBE: coconut oil, cocoa butter, etc., etc.  While anti-androgens are helpful for NBE, they can inhibit muscle gains.  So not using those if not needed is helpful for butt workouts.

Thank you for this info, it is very useful. Would you care to explain what maca does in terms of muscle gain? I've herad some people talking about maca and having some results from it. 

So, as I understand, if I'm weight training, those oils can actually be counterproductive for my goals right? 

Again, thank you for all those tips, I didn't know about carb loading, I'm going to try that!

(26-04-2019, 05:11 PM)Vixxxen Wrote:  

I've heard a bit about maca, as you're taking BO I'm assuming you're also trying to grow your breasts... does maca interfere in any shape of form with NBE, since I'm also doing a thing or 2 in that department. 

Thank you for your response! I'll check that thread out, and good luck on your curvalicious journey!
I saw a post on Noogleberry’s forum the other day about combining maca and BO, which is why I went ahead and started it. I’d been interested in maca for various reasons, but hesitated before then to combine anything with the BO, which was going to be my first choice supplement. You can read it yourself here:

https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php/...l#msg38355

I’m really such a newbie with all this, but after 4 weeks of BO and Volufill cream, and 3 weeks on the Noogleberry, I’m already seeing VERY encouraging results in the breast department. I’ve only had the maca a couple days, but I think it’ll be beneficial in many ways, so hopefully it’ll work well. I don’t think it’s been a part of my early results, as I’ve only had 2g a day for 3 days, but hopefully it works well. Keep me updated of your progress, and good luck!

(26-04-2019, 06:11 PM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  
(26-04-2019, 05:11 PM)Vixxxen Wrote:  

I saw a post on Noogleberry’s forum the other day about combining maca and BO, which is why I went ahead and started it. I’d been interested in maca for various reasons, but hesitated before then to combine anything with the BO, which was going to be my first choice supplement. You can read it yourself here:

https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php/...l#msg38355

I’m really such a newbie with all this, but after 4 weeks of BO and Volufill cream, and 3 weeks on the Noogleberry, I’m already seeing VERY encouraging results in the breast department. I’ve only had the maca a couple days, but I think it’ll be beneficial in many ways, so hopefully it’ll work well. I don’t think it’s been a part of my early results, as I’ve only had 2g a day for 3 days, but hopefully it works well. Keep me updated of your progress, and good luck!

Thank you! I'm definitely wanting to try maca supplements, I bought powder form some time ago and the taste is unbearable. I'm also doing a little bit of NBE but not putting too much emphasis on it since I'm already a 38D, just want to experiment if I can keep my boob size while losing weight, ideally, go to 38DD. I'm just drinking soy milk, flax seed meal with water, 2x cup of spearmint tea per day and I'm trying to get fenugreek to incorprate it into my diet, also soing the occasional massage with flaxseed oil. 

Thank you so much for your helo

(26-04-2019, 05:16 PM)Vixxxen Wrote:  
(26-04-2019, 03:42 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Major factors: 5g creatine and 10g maca.  You may want to start with more creatine (per package directions) and 3g maca.  If you use gelatinized maca you can use a little less than half those amounts.  Likewise for other extracts, depending on extract strength.   Carb loading before workouts is important to insure you provide the large energy requirements for the workout and don't burn muscle.  If it is long before you can eat a lot, but if it's right before then just a snack so you don't workout with a full stomach.  Brown rice is ideal to both supply the carbs and many other helpful nutrients.

Thank you for this info, it is very useful. Would you care to explain what maca does in terms of muscle gain? I've herad some people talking about maca and having some results from it. 

So, as I understand, if I'm weight training, those oils can actually be counterproductive for my goals right? 

Again, thank you for all those tips, I didn't know about carb loading, I'm going to try that!

Maca is more for causing the body to put fat onto the butt, whether or not you work out.  It's very popular for this.  Those oils aren't counterproductive to muscle gain, and are a little helpful to fat gain.  Antiandrogens like saw palmetto, spearmint, white peony and reishi might be counterproductive to muscle gain.  They are often used for NBE.  I don't know if antiandrogens are anything you've ever tried or if you're even trying NBE at all.  It's a minor negative effect on workouts anyway.  2nd paragraph was basically "Also nice things to do, but not the highest priority".

(26-04-2019, 08:43 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(26-04-2019, 05:16 PM)Vixxxen Wrote:  

Maca is more for causing the body to put fat onto the butt, whether or not you work out.  It's very popular for this.  Those oils aren't counterproductive to muscle gain, and are a little helpful to fat gain.  Antiandrogens like saw palmetto, spearmint, white peony and reishi might be counterproductive to muscle gain.  They are often used for NBE.  I don't know if antiandrogens are anything you've ever tried or if you're even trying NBE at all.  It's a minor negative effect on workouts anyway.  2nd paragraph was basically "Also nice things to do, but not the highest priority".

Yeah, I'm actually doing NBE as well, with soy milk, ground flax seed and 2 cups of spearmint tea as well, might stop taking the tea, I was also thinking about adding fenugreek extract to my NBE program soon but I really don't want to interfere with my booty building program. 

Thank you! You surely know what you're talking about!

there are few gelly available over market have you tried that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon