Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek massage oil

Hi hannah,

Have you looked into sourcing an organic FG oil?... you can use FG with a good (organic) carrier oil, I follow the 500 dalton rule when it comes to s carrier oil...so olive oil or aloe vera works well.

The 500 Dalton rule for the skin penetration of chemical compounds and drugs.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10839713/

(26-02-2017, 06:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  molecular weight (MW) of a compound must be under 500 Dalton rule to allow skin absorption. Larger molecules cannot pass the corneal layer....according to the  “500 Dalton rule”.

(26-02-2017, 06:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Molecular Weights: (g/mol)

Aloe Vera- 270.24

Palmitic- 270.46

Stearic - 298.52

Oleic -  282.46

Linoleic - 298.48

Almond oil - 106.12

Estradiol - 272.4

Soybean oil -292.2

https://youtu.be/N-h77wBf8Ko

I’m going to make this up.

(19-04-2019, 05:46 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi hannah,

Have you looked into sourcing an organic FG oil?... you can use FG with a good (organic) carrier oil, I follow the 500 dalton rule when it comes to s carrier oil...so olive oil or aloe vera works well.

(26-02-2017, 06:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  molecular weight (MW) of a compound must be under 500 Dalton rule to allow skin absorption. Larger molecules cannot pass the corneal layer....according to the  “500 Dalton rule”.

Aloe Vera- 270.24

Palmitic- 270.46

Stearic - 298.52

Oleic -  282.46

Linoleic - 298.48

Almond oil - 106.12

Estradiol - 272.4

Soybean oil -292.2
Great to see you posting my friend x 
What “is” a good fenugreek oil? Tried to find some online and best I could find was pretty much fenugreek extract in oil. I imagine that’s pretty concentrated right? 
I was going to try FG seeds and black seeds lightly cooked low heat in olive oil. Do you think that’s any good. Or is this FG oil just going to give you a prolactin boost and be temporary?

(21-04-2019, 06:44 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Aloe Vera- 270.24

Palmitic- 270.46

Stearic - 298.52

Oleic -  282.46

Linoleic - 298.48

Almond oil - 106.12

Estradiol - 272.4

Soybean oil -292.2
What “is” a good fenugreek oil? Tried to find some online and best I could find was pretty much fenugreek extract in oil. I imagine that’s pretty concentrated right? 
I was going to try FG seeds and black seeds lightly cooked low heat in olive oil. Do you think that’s any good. Or is this FG oil just going to give you a prolactin boost and be temporary?

Same question. Also I wonder if liquid extract is an good idea. I don’t really like oily stuff which clog the pores of my skin. I feel liquid extract mixed with Aloe Vera is good. But not sure how liquid extract is produced

(21-04-2019, 02:07 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

Aloe Vera- 270.24

Palmitic- 270.46

Stearic - 298.52

Oleic -  282.46

Linoleic - 298.48

Almond oil - 106.12

Estradiol - 272.4

Soybean oil -292.2

Same question. Also I wonder if liquid extract is an good idea. I don’t really like oily stuff which clog the pores of my skin. I feel liquid extract mixed with Aloe Vera is good. But not sure how liquid extract is produced

Ive started today with the fenugreek massage and giving noogling a bit of a break. Ive scarred with the cups and i need it to go away.
Ive used fenugreek seeds lightly cooked in almond oil until seeds darken in colour. Ive added fennel, rose, geranium essential oil too after the oil cooled down alittle. I stink of fenugreek! 
Im going to do this daily for a month. I ve read the recommended is twice daily but i dunno how i feel about that.  May have to use a wipe to get rid of the smell each time and if i can do that then maybe.

Ive heard so much about it from youtube videos by indian ladies. Now indians are very hot on herbal remedies for everything so im gonna give this a go.

(21-04-2019, 03:02 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Aloe Vera- 270.24

Palmitic- 270.46

Stearic - 298.52

Oleic -  282.46

Linoleic - 298.48

Almond oil - 106.12

Estradiol - 272.4

Soybean oil -292.2

Ive started today with the fenugreek massage and giving noogling a bit of a break. Ive scarred with the cups and i need it to go away.
Ive used fenugreek seeds lightly cooked in almond oil until seeds darken in colour. Ive added fennel, rose, geranium essential oil too after the oil cooled down alittle. I stink of fenugreek! 
Im going to do this daily for a month. I ve read the recommended is twice daily but i dunno how i feel about that.  May have to use a wipe to get rid of the smell each time and if i can do that then maybe.

Ive heard so much about it from youtube videos by indian ladies. Now indians are very hot on herbal remedies for everything so im gonna give this a go.

Each time I use flaxseed oil (capsule) to massage, I feel some swelling the next day. But I only tried it for less than a month. According to Lotus's info, almond oil is such a good choice for base oil. And I agree with you, the smell is annoying, even the smell of flaxseed oil is a bit annoying. I just checked nature's day and greenbush liquid extract, they both use a mixture of fenugreek, SP, and wild yam. I wanna make a mixture like that, but choose a substitute for SP

(21-04-2019, 03:29 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

Each time I use flaxseed oil (capsule) to massage, I feel some swelling the next day. But I only tried it for less than a month. According to Lotus's info, almond oil is such a good choice for base oil. And I agree with you, the smell is annoying, even the smell of flaxseed oil is a bit annoying. I just checked nature's day and greenbush liquid extract, they both use a mixture of fenugreek, SP, and wild yam. I wanna make a mixture like that, but choose a substitute for SPI
I have heaps of greenbush left over but i wont consume it. Never thought to massage with it. 

My biggest question though is massaging with it permanent or not ? I know if the answer was yes and simple surely we’d all be doing it lol. 

A few Ive seen youtube indian ladies and other races all seem to claim it helped them. Wondering how black seeds come into it though cause thats the latest recipe circulating. Blackseed being anti cancer i far prefer to use that recipe  Blush young Noni on here has had permanent results with massage and fenugreek oil but theres always one method that works for one but not the other!

But yes OMG the smell is horrific and it STAYS too    Rolleyes

(21-04-2019, 07:30 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 06:44 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Great to see you posting my friend x 

Each time I use flaxseed oil (capsule) to massage, I feel some swelling the next day. But I only tried it for less than a month. According to Lotus's info, almond oil is such a good choice for base oil. And I agree with you, the smell is annoying, even the smell of flaxseed oil is a bit annoying. I just checked nature's day and greenbush liquid extract, they both use a mixture of fenugreek, SP, and wild yam. I wanna make a mixture like that, but choose a substitute for SPI
I have heaps of greenbush left over but i wont consume it. Never thought to massage with it. 

My biggest question though is massaging with it permanent or not ? I know if the answer was yes and simple surely we’d all be doing it lol. 

A few Ive seen youtube indian ladies and other races all seem to claim it helped them. Wondering how black seeds come into it though cause thats the latest recipe circulating. Blackseed being anti cancer i far prefer to use that recipe  Blush young Noni on here has had permanent results with massage and fenugreek oil but theres always one method that works for one but not the other!

I dunno, if the swelling is temporary, isnt it just like the noogleberry- we swell with that too and its temporary but eventually its sticks. Wouldnt the same logic apply? Yes its not tension induced but nevertheless the breast is swelling so something is happening internally isnt it?

Look at people who have just used massaging as their technique like katana. 

Also i read an trial with babies who increases 12 grams in fat when massaged as opposed to babies who didnt have massage. If massage works to increase baby weight then why not us? The article talking about massaging babies born with a low birth weight, using olive oil. I remember my mum massaging my neices legs when she was a baby around 4-5 months and when i saw her after a month she had gained weight on her legs! She was mighty lean and a tall baby so filled out nicely with massage. I think its worth a shot right? If it increases some fat in the breast.. although i break out with olive oil so wont be using that

(21-04-2019, 09:43 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 07:30 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 02:07 PM)bosekk Wrote:  Same question. Also I wonder if liquid extract is an good idea. I don’t really like oily stuff which clog the pores of my skin. I feel liquid extract mixed with Aloe Vera is good. But not sure how liquid extract is produced

I dunno, if the swelling is temporary, isnt it just like the noogleberry- we swell with that too and its temporary but eventually its sticks. Wouldnt the same logic apply? Yes its not tension induced but nevertheless the breast is swelling so something is happening internally isnt it?

Look at people who have just used massaging as their technique like katana. 

Also i read an trial with babies who increases 12 grams in fat when massaged as opposed to babies who didnt have massage. If massage works to increase baby weight then why not us? The article talking about massaging babies born with a low birth weight, using olive oil. I remember my mum massaging my neices legs when she was a baby around 4-5 months and when i saw her after a month she had gained weight on her legs! She was mighty lean and a tall baby so filled out nicely with massage. I think its worth a shot right? If it increases some fat in the breast.. although i break out with olive oil so wont be using that

I saw a paper about massaging babies too, just different oil. Then maybe using oil to massage is better than using liquid extract, as it adds fat to your body.

Funnily enough a book I read about different countries methods for nbe massaging with a sour cream mask! . That’s a great study though good to hear. I’ve never massaged with consistency so i was never a candidate of gaining through massage. Unless Lotus posts otherwise im still keen to try with FG. I’ll just do with seeds no time extract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon