Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and Birth Control?

Hi ladies,

May I ask your thoughts on whether BC inhibits the effects of BO? I don't mind BO undermining birth control though. 

I used Diane35 and this isy third cycle off of it and have had no period. I am considering going back on it to reset my period .

Do you think it could prevent growth from BO? 

Thank you.

(05-04-2019, 10:34 AM)danica Wrote:  Hi ladies,

May I ask your thoughts on whether BC inhibits the effects of BO? I don't mind BO undermining birth control though. 

I used Diane35 and this isy third cycle off of it and have had no period. I am considering going back on it to reset my period .

Thank you.

Hello Danica!
Well, one user named MissMadScientist used a specific brand of BC (Yasmin) to help(thats right) with growth, she specifically used this brand because it also had an anti-androgen effect plus more estrogen.
It probably depends on which kinds, i wouldnt know, sadly she hasnt been here for a long time so its not like we can ask her.
Personally i will be doing her BO routine soon with the BC. Smile

hope that helps somewhat

(13-04-2019, 03:44 AM)Boin Wrote:  

Thank you.

Hello Danica!
Well, one user named MissMadScientist used a specific brand of BC (Yasmin) to help(thats right) with growth, she specifically used this brand because it also had an anti-androgen effect plus more estrogen.
It probably depends on which kinds, i wouldnt know, sadly she hasnt been here for a long time so its not like we can ask her.

hope that helps somewhat

Hi Boin!

TJANK YOU for your response -- it has helped greatly. Diane35 is very similar to Yasmin (Anto androgen, pro estrogens and progeto ). 

Had to go back on it a few days ago to induce  my period. Will let you ladiee know what happens now that I'm using BC along with BO nipple cream.

(13-04-2019, 05:52 AM)danica Wrote:  

Thank you.

Hello Danica!

hope that helps somewhat

Hi Boin!

TJANK YOU for your response -- it has helped greatly. Diane35 is very similar to Yasmin (Anto androgen, pro estrogens and progeto ). 

Had to go back on it a few days ago to induce  my period. Will let you ladiee know what happens now that I'm using BC along with BO nipple cream.

You are welcome, will be interesting to hear your journey! I will also start when all my supplies arrive, also gonna go down the BO cream(+oral), BC and IGF-1 Supplement(Mk-677) route so perhaps we can exchange notes and stuff Smile

(14-04-2019, 03:01 AM)Boin Wrote:  

Thank you.

Hello Danica!

hope that helps somewhat

Hi Boin!

You are welcome, will be interesting to hear your journey! I will also start when all my supplies arrive, also gonna go down the BO cream(+oral), BC and IGF-1 Supplement(Mk-677) route so perhaps we can exchange notes and stuff Smile

That sounds like a fantastic plan! Our program sounds pretty identical since I'm also trying to get hold of mk 677 :Smile Hot some nipple covers today for the BO cream so will see how that works and let you know is.

Let me know when you start your program. I am keeping fingers crossed for you!

(14-04-2019, 05:58 AM)danica Wrote:  
(14-04-2019, 03:01 AM)Boin Wrote:  

Thank you.

Hello Danica!

hope that helps somewhat

Hi Boin!

That sounds like a fantastic plan! Our program sounds pretty identical since I'm also trying to get hold of mk 677 :Smile Hot some nipple covers today for the BO cream so will see how that works and let you know is.

Let me know when you start your program. I am keeping fingers crossed for you!

I’ll let you know, Same to you xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon