Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need a bit of encouragement

Hello queens,

I have not been feeling well the last two weeks  and I am kind of worried that stress may cause a high harm on me again I cannot even think properly about things at all. 

I would like to chit chat a bit with you guys, just for clear up my mind .

How are you doing? How is your progress on NBE?

(09-04-2019, 07:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello queens,

I have not been feeling well the last two weeks  and I am kind of worried that stress may cause a high harm on me again I cannot even think properly about things at all. 

Sorry to hear that your stressed out. I hope you feel better soon! Stress and anxiety can be quite complex. Just remember you have people who love and care about you and it will get better. I like the saying “it’s always darkest before the dawn” 
Xoxo

Hi Sweety,
Stress can really kill your energy and health. I would advice to take vitamine  c and  d plus a mineral supplement. I myself have avena sativa drops it helps to calm down, for me it works well. Further take your rest, do things that make you happy and satisfied and make yourself proud. Positive feelings are a great  remedy. Make sure you get enough daylight to stimulate your brain positively. And rest is so important!!
I noticed my swelling/growth becoming permanent after taking good care of my body, eating and drinking regular etc.
Hope you feel better soon!
x

Marisa Peer - youtube her.

hi sweetorange. you know, we all know this feeling. this is our shared human experience  …eat, drink sleep, go to school, stress out, think of having sex, actually have sex, think about having more sex, die. more or less. i’m always, always thinking of this balance of body output vs. optimal body food input …that is, everything has a vibration and i want to put good vibrations into my vibrating body …hahahaha. ok, enough. hey, i’ve really gotten into listening to binaural beats music on youtube ..especially, while meditating, reading, writing. there are some really good ones for relaxing the mind and body. you’re so good, sweet orange ..take care of yourself…….. you’re better than most with your perseverance. Smile ..oh, hey ...it's perfectly normal for us to go up and down ..mind, emotions ..all of life on this planet seems to experience cycles of up, down, wax, wane ...it would be unusual for any of us not to experience bouts of depressed spirit ..i think it's life's way of talking to us saying stop, close your eyes, breathe. been thinking a lot about the law of attraction  ..trying to attract larger boobage and a boyfriend to touch them ...a lot.

Hi SweetOrange.
I'm sorry your Glum Chum.
Spring is here so get out and smell the flowers, enjoy a day in the country, and let the sun shine into your heart.
If you have a warmer day head off to the beach and show off your NBE efforts, and soak in the sea to let your cares float away!

(((((((((((SweetOrange)))))))))))))))

Thats a big hug for you
Bobbi

hi look up bruce lipton, his motivational talks are amazing esp when it comes to the mind body connection. while i had a stressful patch i got a cold which quickly progressed to a week prolonged aweful flu. i believe stress makes you even more susceptible to getting sick now.  
 its hard to break out of that mindset i know  too well  Sad

re breasts ive gone down half an inch actually , not suprising to be fair. see stress equals smaller bosom  Dodgy

(13-04-2019, 08:26 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

hi look up bruce lipton, his motivational talks are amazing esp when it comes to the mind body connection. while i had a stressful patch i got a cold which quickly progressed to a week prolonged aweful flu. i believe stress makes you even more susceptible to getting sick now.  
 its hard to break out of that mindset i know  too well  Sad

re breasts ive gone down half an inch actually , not suprising to be fair. see stress equals smaller bosom  Dodgy

So backing this up, everytime I stress a lot my breasts become smaller. Not from a tiny bit of stress though, but from days where you get to deal with way to much. Most of my stress in life comes from the relational area and money like most people i guess..But it is like you can only change yourself external factors are always able to cause you stress not? I actually dont know if there is a full solution for this.
I do know that my breasts and I myself are able to bounce back after a period of stress by beeing strong and continue with taking good care after myself..
So all with all stress is not the end of the world and part of life I guess...unfortunately.

(10-04-2019, 05:35 AM)StarSister Wrote:  

Sorry to hear that your stressed out. I hope you feel better soon! Stress and anxiety can be quite complex. Just remember you have people who love and care about you and it will get better. I like the saying “it’s always darkest before the dawn” 
Xoxo

Thank you so much !! <3 I am not doing okay lately but I keep in mind this is just a phase. Thanks for the reminder!

(10-04-2019, 08:03 AM)hannah Wrote:  Hi Sweety,
Stress can really kill your energy and health. I would advice to take vitamine  c and  d plus a mineral supplement. I myself have avena sativa drops it helps to calm down, for me it works well. Further take your rest, do things that make you happy and satisfied and make yourself proud. Positive feelings are a great  remedy. Make sure you get enough daylight to stimulate your brain positively. And rest is so important!!
I noticed my swelling/growth becoming permanent after taking good care of my body, eating and drinking regular etc.
Hope you feel better soon!
x

Hi Hannah! 
I need to take seriously taking care of myself no doubt! Specially sleep habits . I am a mess on this! 

Avena sativa? How much do you take daily?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon