Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O nipple cream experiment for 9 months!

Okay, so I should give an update on this :

BO nipple intake works. However, my left side is much more predisposed to absorb BO than right side. Results? Asymmetry, again lol xD I fixed it in 2016 and now again I've the same issue.

My right breast doesn't give any kind of reaction (itchiness, hardness, pain, ...) through nipple intake so I'll give a try to transdermal method a.k.a skin .

I'll keep you updated as much as possible!  Rolleyes

(26-06-2018, 05:15 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(26-06-2018, 04:20 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Big mistake.

Oh queens, I'm so dumb. 

Since I've been organising my notes for making the ebook , I started reading Ellen's recommendations about BO.

General regime :

Day 1 til day 12 (from menstruation to ovulation phase) NOTHING. (For fitness and health issues overall, these days the nutrition takes a lot of relevance, by the way. So instead of focusing on BO we should focus on nutrition . Carbs + / Protein = / Fats - . ) 

Day 13 to 28 ( til the end of the lutheal phase) BO, 2-3 times a day. So morning, afternoon and evening. I guess every 8hrs. (About nutrition, Carbs - /Protein + / Fats = a bit more, but gradually till the period comes to visit you).

Makes sense since E and Progesterone are higher in the last phase of the cycle. Yuck.

Considerations :

- taking IGF-1 during the whole cycle I think it's good or at least if you do have fitness purposes, but remember that IGF-1 should be taken carefully and increasing the dose gradually (ibutamoren) or taken once a day if you consume Bovine Colostrum or Caseine, or both.
- HMB from day 1 to 12 , keeping in mind your weight . Maximum dose is 3g per day .
- Noogling daily, but less hours while period week.
- Massage

thanks for sharing these notes! gosh how much i miss missEllen, hope she's doing well.

about taking BO I remember in her thread she was saying that taking it once a day before bed time worked the best for her!
give it a try  Wink
i stopped BO for a while, my body temp is very low in the summer... Sad
Hi, i suggest you add coconut oil in your smothie. Your tempture will go up. Good luck Smile

(04-01-2019, 02:20 PM)Jasmine Wrote:  

Oh queens, I'm so dumb. 

Since I've been organising my notes for making the ebook , I started reading Ellen's recommendations about BO.

General regime :

Day 1 til day 12 (from menstruation to ovulation phase) NOTHING. (For fitness and health issues overall, these days the nutrition takes a lot of relevance, by the way. So instead of focusing on BO we should focus on nutrition . Carbs + / Protein = / Fats - . ) 

Day 13 to 28 ( til the end of the lutheal phase) BO, 2-3 times a day. So morning, afternoon and evening. I guess every 8hrs. (About nutrition, Carbs - /Protein + / Fats = a bit more, but gradually till the period comes to visit you).

Makes sense since E and Progesterone are higher in the last phase of the cycle. Yuck.

Considerations :

- taking IGF-1 during the whole cycle I think it's good or at least if you do have fitness purposes, but remember that IGF-1 should be taken carefully and increasing the dose gradually (ibutamoren) or taken once a day if you consume Bovine Colostrum or Caseine, or both.
- HMB from day 1 to 12 , keeping in mind your weight . Maximum dose is 3g per day .
- Massage

thanks for sharing these notes! gosh how much i miss missEllen, hope she's doing well.

about taking BO I remember in her thread she was saying that taking it once a day before bed time worked the best for her!
give it a try  Wink
Hi, i suggest you add coconut oil in your smothie. Your tempture will go up. Good luck Smile

hey! thank you jasmine you're an angel, I'm taking protein shake will it also work if i added it?

(04-01-2019, 08:08 PM)Jnoobie Wrote:  
(04-01-2019, 02:20 PM)Jasmine Wrote:  

Oh queens, I'm so dumb. 

General regime :

Considerations :

- Massage

give it a try  Wink

hey! thank you jasmine you're an angel, I'm taking protein shake will it also work if i added it?

Yes. For me, i make a papaya smoothie (from research, eating papaya daily along milk helps breast grow! Im suprised none of the members has brought up papaya on the table. Green papaya is a bonus but its not easy when it comes to cooking food so i go for ripe papaya for a smoothie. Here is the reciepe that i have been doing for a month straight even without any capulse, none of PM and BO! (Im planning to take BO soon after my failure with a few months of PM dosage). My breast has grown already by papaya and milk plus breast massage for 20 to 25 mins daily! 

One cup ripe papaya 
one spoon of its clean, pesticides free peel! (If too much of the skin, it would taste )unbearable)

i/4 avocado (i actually include half avocado but i think its a bit too much) and its peel as well! 

One spoon sunflower or pumpkin seeds (not salted is better)

Half to one cup milk 

One spoon coconut oil
One date (to make it sweeter and plus it also has phyto) 
One teaspoon flex seeds 

Sip daily plus breast massaging.

(14-03-2018, 09:01 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(14-03-2018, 07:32 PM)noobie Wrote:  Guess who decided to join  Big Grin its 9 pm right now so I’ll update when its 9 am 
Here’s what my mixture looks like, also do you heat it every night you use it? 
Congrats on reaching 85!

Yaaaaay!! We can document this experiment at the same time! 
Noppe, use the cotton swab and with little massage on the nipple it will get liquid!

Bad news : I had to get a blood test and overall test due to my health problems the past two years. I was complaining about itchiness on my genital area and the test came up positive on yeast Dodgy so I have to receive treatment for a month at least.  Now, I've been looking the causes and it can be too many things lol, i.e estrogen & antidepressants. I'm on the second one currently and estrogen , well, B.O . So my main idea is to take meds and do B.O regime 3 times a week until it's gone. At the lowest dose of course. 
Also, seems funny but the things I was planning to include into my diet for improving B.O results (coconut oil, cinnamon, chia seeds and flaxseeds) help in treating and preventing candida as well sooo that's my fortune right now lol.
If you are having a problem with yeast overgrowth nothing works better than oil of oregano.  You can take it in pill form; one pill in morning and night; to treat internally.  To cure the problem at the moment, you take tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and 2-3 drops of oil of oregano, stir and insert into V with glove on your hands, basically clean out the discharge with the mixture. This worked amazingly well!!!!  I did it once in morning and once at night for 3 days, and yeast was gone!!! Don’t let it stop you from your breast goals, keep on with the BO

Hello ladies!

So as you may know, I got back to BO two months ago. Through skin intake though. The problem I am having is I have to throw away the mixture monthly cause it gets rancid. Any idea how I can save it??? I also found very useful to mix it with a heavy cream like Nivea, but it gets rotten in terms of days...

(02-04-2019, 11:13 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello ladies!

So as you may know, I got back to BO two months ago. Through skin intake though. The problem I am having is I have to throw away the mixture monthly cause it gets rancid. Any idea how I can save it??? I also found very useful to mix it with a heavy cream like Nivea, but it gets rotten in terms of days...

Hello hun,

Have you tried adding some alcohol to the cream? I add some of my BO tincture to it to keep it from going rancid. Just a few drops.

(03-04-2019, 07:56 AM)danica Wrote:  

Hello hun,

Have you tried adding some alcohol to the cream? I add some of my BO tincture to it to keep it from going rancid. Just a few drops.
Never thought of it! Rum would work ? hahahah

(03-04-2019, 07:55 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hello hun,

I think so! I think mine is vodka? Any pure alcohol should do Smile my nipple cream hasn't gone rancid, so it definitely works Smile And I suspect it might also aid in absorption.

(04-04-2019, 02:26 AM)danica Wrote:  
(03-04-2019, 07:55 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hello hun,

I think so! I think mine is vodka? Any pure alcohol should do Smile my nipple cream hasn't gone rancid, so it definitely works Smile And I suspect it might also aid in absorption.

Can you ladies share where yall got your BO tincture?? Tibetan doesnt make them anymore and i can't wait months to brew it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon