Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :(

(05-03-2019, 06:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(20-01-2019, 07:22 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(20-01-2019, 07:06 AM)James98 Wrote:  That was a really cruel thing for that guy to say. Oh, yes everybody here likes big boobs, but small is pretty too. However you have been here for a long time, and I am sure you have put a good effort into growing your boobs and it sounds like with little success. I can't remember your program but I want to emphasise the importance of massage with various oils, coconut oil, fenugreek oil, and aelo vera, quite possibly best with all 3 mixed together. And as I am sure you are aware, drink lots of water. Massage at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes and more often if you can. Did you give up on noogling or are you still doing it?

Yeah it was rude of him. I know that looks matter, esp at the beginning stage when we don't know much about the person. I get that. 
But I am just tired of people pointing it out. I get it, I have small boobs! It's just annoying, he didn't have to comment on my body. I didn't comment on any of his "flaws".

I haven't given up on anything. But it's just the everyday life getting to me, going to work, going out and noticing other girls with bigger girls, my low cut tops with the flattest chest ever.

Fingers crossed this works and I get the boobs I want.

Hi Swan and others,

Hope you are doing well. I visited this thread again because I wanted to share that I have it too, the small breasts complex. Mentally it is SO diffecult to be satisfied with my own small chest when in the media all you get to see is perfection. I just saw pictures of a girl with I swear enormous round beautiful and natural breasts. And then you start comparing, I just keep asking myself why dont I have these gorgeous large breasts, it would make life so much easier/more fun. Better clothing,endless bikini options...and I can think of more reasons.
Personally I know from my own experience once such things dole around in your head it just doesnt really get out. Most of the time when I see a large chested woman on tv,internet, billboards, I feel rejected or less then "them". And we see these pictures the whole day through!!! At this point in my life when a stressfull event occurs I notice I dont perform as good as I did before this urge for bigger breasts came into my head. 
I think it is neccesary to find a solution for myself because this boob obsession is now negatively affecting my mental health and life.
I am thinking about therapy or a boob job/lipofilling, My motivation is to erase my insecurities so I never have to feel bad again in my life, not for another minute.. I wonder if anyone can relate to this? I would love to hear that I am so not alone in these negative feelings. Dodgy
Hannah what do you think of this? 
The ingredients seem natural and ginkgo for circulation which I think a lot of us lack 
Real cheap too. I know you responded to topical pm before and I suspect it’s very mild 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DORLENE-Pueraria-Mirifica-Natural-Herbal-Bust-Firming-Breast-Enhancer-Soap-80g/262496301911?epid=1174826349&hash=item3d1dffb357:g:p7kAAOSwzJ5XbQn8
I’ve brought some

,x

(06-03-2019, 05:05 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(20-01-2019, 07:06 AM)James98 Wrote:  That was a really cruel thing for that guy to say. Oh, yes everybody here likes big boobs, but small is pretty too. However you have been here for a long time, and I am sure you have put a good effort into growing your boobs and it sounds like with little success. I can't remember your program but I want to emphasise the importance of massage with various oils, coconut oil, fenugreek oil, and aelo vera, quite possibly best with all 3 mixed together. And as I am sure you are aware, drink lots of water. Massage at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes and more often if you can. Did you give up on noogling or are you still doing it?

Yeah it was rude of him. I know that looks matter, esp at the beginning stage when we don't know much about the person. I get that. 
But I am just tired of people pointing it out. I get it, I have small boobs! It's just annoying, he didn't have to comment on my body. I didn't comment on any of his "flaws".

I haven't given up on anything. But it's just the everyday life getting to me, going to work, going out and noticing other girls with bigger girls, my low cut tops with the flattest chest ever.

Hi Swan and others,

Hope you are doing well. I visited this thread again because I wanted to share that I have it too, the small breasts complex. Mentally it is SO diffecult to be satisfied with my own small chest when in the media all you get to see is perfection. I just saw pictures of a girl with I swear enormous round beautiful and natural breasts. And then you start comparing, I just keep asking myself why dont I have these gorgeous large breasts, it would make life so much easier/more fun. Better clothing,endless bikini options...and I can think of more reasons.
Personally I know from my own experience once such things dole around in your head it just doesnt really get out. Most of the time when I see a large chested woman on tv,internet, billboards, I feel rejected or less then "them". And we see these pictures the whole day through!!! At this point in my life when a stressfull event occurs I notice I dont perform as good as I did before this urge for bigger breasts came into my head. 
I think it is neccesary to find a solution for myself because this boob obsession is now negatively affecting my mental health and life.
I am thinking about therapy or a boob job/lipofilling, My motivation is to erase my insecurities so I never have to feel bad again in my life, not for another minute.. I wonder if anyone can relate to this? I would love to hear that I am so not alone in these negative feelings. Dodgy
The ingredients seem natural and ginkgo for circulation which I think a lot of us lack 
Real cheap too. I know you responded to topical pm before and I suspect it’s very mild 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DORLENE-Pueraria-Mirifica-Natural-Herbal-Bust-Firming-Breast-Enhancer-Soap-80g/262496301911?epid=1174826349&hash=item3d1dffb357:g:p7kAAOSwzJ5XbQn8
I’ve brought some

I am kinda getting ignored here.. Shy  but okay, i think this soap is firming just as it says... i had a puararia soap and it firmed me up too. Topical pm worked great for me. Lotus and I discussed topicals in the past, there is significantly  more absorption when something passes through the skin then with oral consumption. Butt I dont do pm anymore, it left me anemic. Plus nbe never gave me more protrusion which is main goal for me atm. Going from an a cup to a b cup was goal for me initially but my body is less petite then before so now its like nothing ever changed, i hoped for a dramatic change actually and I dont want to wait for that my whole life anymore lol ha ha.

(06-03-2019, 04:26 PM)Mhannah Wrote:  

Hi Swan and others,

I’ve brought some

I am kinda getting ignored here.. Shy  but okay, i think this soap is firming just as it says... i had a puararia soap and it firmed me up too. Topical pm worked great for me. Lotus and I discussed topicals in the past, there is significantly  more absorption when something passes through the skin then with oral consumption. Butt I dont do pm anymore, it left me anemic. Plus nbe never gave me more protrusion which is main goal for me atm. Going from an a cup to a b cup was goal for me initially but my body is less petite then before so now its like nothing ever changed, i hoped for a dramatic change actually and I dont want to wait for that my whole life anymore lol ha ha.
Oh well if it does anything for me il let you know  Smile 
I figure the pm content would be minuscule at best. I might use it on my face if it tightens .

I looked at the lipo filling and it’s not as scary as I thought. I was sure there was a local anaesthetic too way of doing it not twilight sedation.

(06-03-2019, 06:58 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(06-03-2019, 04:26 PM)Mhannah Wrote:  
(20-01-2019, 07:22 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Yeah it was rude of him. I know that looks matter, esp at the beginning stage when we don't know much about the person. I get that. 

Hi Swan and others,

I’ve brought some

Oh well if it does anything for me il let you know  Smile 
I figure the pm content would be minuscule at best. I might use it on my face if it tightens .

I looked at the lipo filling and it’s not as scary as I thought. I was sure there was a local anaesthetic too way of doing it not twilight sedation.

Another member named Sweets had it done here, she had great results! She is from U.S though, the techniques are often better there then here. In my country they put less cc's in the breasts per treatment. So it might be very expensive, but I will get a peace of mind from just planning it for max 2 years into the future. Because I dont want to stay busy with pills and massage etc.

Oh yes sweets had amazing results. And I hear you nbe is exhausting

Hi everyone,

It's crazy, but here I am in BE mode again. Tried Noogling about 7 years ago when my one little one was still small - almost a year with no results (did BO and fenugreek stuff too). I got on this kick again because I was looking into lipo for around the waist and back area and saw that Fat Transfer for augmentation is big now - safe and commonly done. My breast surgeon actually suggested I BRAVA to stretch out so better fat retention after surgery!

OK, to respond to the topic here - I have totally been rejected over small boobs since I was a teen! The first person saying so was my dad! Don't get me wrong - I was brought up in a family where no one talked about sex or anything. My little sister said she overheard him talking to my mom privately in their bedroom through the door one summer: "When will she get boobs? Because she's flat and almost 15...this could be a problem for dating".  Huh (they told me that I was not even to date till college!)

Then, there was one of my boyfriend's friends who I crushed a bit on, who was always telling me boyfriend how lucky he was...and one day he says: (Me) would be the hottest girl I know if only her boobs were bigger! (oof, BACKhand compliment.)

But really, looking back, youth is wasted on the young. I always felt like while out there dating that I'd be me, but a bit better if my breasts were just a little bigger. But in the end, all my true rejections were never about my breast size LOL. Noone was thinking about my breasts as much as I was - if someone is fixated on your breast size, they should get a life. And, in the end, I am with a guy who LOVES my breasts, who is more of an assman actually...lol, and doesn't even want me to do the Fat Transfer. He thinks I should just lipo, it'll bring everything into proportion, but me, I'm into Recycling lol. I love the idea that when I eat chocolate croissants etc., that my boobs will get larger.

And, after having a daughter and actually USING my breasts for something (breastfed my babe), I felt much more accomplished boobwise. And although my breasts went back (as my husband said) to about the same size, no sag after breastfeeding (YES, it could be much worse. even small boobs sag after feeding), it did feel good to have them somewhat bigger for a while. I went from AA to a small C.  AND YES, I want to fit and look good in my clothes. I am tired of being a perfect 6 with a gaping top, and bustlines not fitting. So, if something works, hurray!

Don't let rejection get to you. Feel that what is outside is merely enhancement of happiness you could be working on INSIDE. It feels like nonsense, but trust me, it feels good to be an ENHANCEMENT not a MUST to be loved.

Hi Swan and others,

I am thinking about therapy or a boob job/lipofilling, My motivation is to erase my insecurities so I never have to feel bad again in my life, not for another minute.. I wonder if anyone can relate to this? I would love to hear that I am so not alone in these negative feelings. Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

Hannah I can relate to everything you wrote here. My whole life is controlled by my hatred of my boobs and I am just desperate to fix that which makes me feel so bad...

Just wanted to add to this having a different experience as a new forum poster.

Some folks are genuinely incredibly attracted to small breasts, and very very small breasts. In fact, not everyone is as into medium or large breasts. When I first met my boyfriend, he had a specific "small breast, large butt" ideal type that he was super attracted to, and I happened to fit that idea haha. He was the type to look at and think about small breasts, but not large ones. He said he's just not into that big-boob look/aesthetic.

After I told him about my personal goals for breasts, now he just wants me to be happy and for me to get what I want in life. I kind of just want large breasts just to have them and feel them, I don't plan on showing them off in any way in the future. After I've grown (mentally and in breast size Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> ), the level of attention towards my boobs hasn't really changed, I've always gotten tons of positive attention from him from the very beginning.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon