Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress ; Already two years on NBE (pictures here)

Just to post here I ordered Zhi mu liquid extract to boost the pumping sessions .

As soon as I try it I'll put a review on this thread Big Grin

(02-03-2019, 01:10 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Just to post here I ordered Zhi mu liquid extract to boost the pumping sessions .

Where’d you find that SweetO? 
Do you have any pictures? Your so committed you must have some lovely progress by now  Smile

(02-03-2019, 07:33 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(02-03-2019, 01:10 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Just to post here I ordered Zhi mu liquid extract to boost the pumping sessions .

Do you have any pictures? Your so committed you must have some lovely progress by now  Smile

Hi Ella!

I am about to take pictures again in a week or so . I take pics every 4 months and a half =) As soon as I take the next one, I'll upload it for sure!!

Last year I was 84cm (33) around this time and currently my measurement is 88,5 cm (34.8). I could have grown up more, but I took a huge break for two months and just did the maintenance the last months of 2018 - noogling 2-3h per week. It worked!

Now I am noogling 3-4h weekly since January and I must say the shape is getting better and better. I am planning to add 2h more weekly this month and another 2h by May. Slowly , cause I want to see what's up with the swelling and all the negative side that pumping can cause.

(03-03-2019, 07:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(02-03-2019, 07:33 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hi Ella!

I am about to take pictures again in a week or so . I take pics every 4 months and a half =) As soon as I take the next one, I'll upload it for sure!!

Last year I was 84cm (33) around this time and currently my measurement is 88,5 cm (34.8). I could have grown up more, but I took a huge break for two months and just did the maintenance the last months of 2018 - noogling 2-3h per week. It worked!

Now I am noogling 3-4h weekly since January and I must say the shape is getting better and better. I am planning to add 2h more weekly this month and another 2h by May. Slowly , cause I want to see what's up with the swelling and all the negative side that pumping can cause.
Cool sounds good  Smile

Soo....

I've got a question for you ladies! Mmhmmmm you may know I have been gaining weight and loosing weight around 3 years, up and down all the time  Rolleyes and fluctuating between size 32 and size 34. Currently I can use both, cause I lost some pounds last year but today I realised one thing : 32 band size fits me really well (in fact 32C bras cover ups all my boob tissue literally) and 34 is a bit loose for me. 
When I wear 34B it fits me perfectly the cup but not the band at all so I have to readjust the straps always and wearing 32C is turning really upside down cause my nipples are all the time going out the cup lol...

So would you wear 34B or change to 32D? What do you think would be the best move??

PS: Reached 89,4cm!!! :p 

Thank u my loves!<3

Well ladies, Idk if its swelling or what but in a week of using FG oil my breasts are sore, heavy, and I measured myself today is 91.10.
That means I've grown 0.5 the last couple of weeks, but not sure how or what caused the growth. At the same time what I have learned over the past year, is, I grow due to spurts, not gradually nor fast. Like all of a sudden, I feel soreness and due to soreness, I grow a bit. The soreness usually lasts around two months.

Not sure yet how to address it.

PS: I bought IGF-1 so I'll start building it up as soon as it arrives at my hands. I will get back to Zhi-mu in July, therefore, I'll know what is working better or not.

Good luck!! 

(10-03-2019, 02:45 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Soo....

I've got a question for you ladies! Mmhmmmm you may know I have been gaining weight and loosing weight around 3 years, up and down all the time  Rolleyes and fluctuating between size 32 and size 34. Currently I can use both, cause I lost some pounds last year but today I realised one thing : 32 band size fits me really well (in fact 32C bras cover ups all my boob tissue literally) and 34 is a bit loose for me. 
When I wear 34B it fits me perfectly the cup but not the band at all so I have to readjust the straps always and wearing 32C is turning really upside down cause my nipples are all the time going out the cup lol...

So would you wear 34B or change to 32D? What do you think would be the best move??

Thank u my loves!<3

Hmmm, maybe you are a more rare size in bra like maybe 30D or something? I would get measured and recommended a bra from a professional <3

(07-06-2019, 02:57 AM)Boin Wrote:  
(10-03-2019, 02:45 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Soo....

Thank u my loves!<3

Hmmm, maybe you are a more rare size in bra like maybe 30D or something? I would get measured and recommended a bra from a professional <3

Sorry I did not see this post before! Yes, I do think I have to be re-measured again ^^

Hey sweetorange! Congratulations on your growth! What fenugreek oil are you using? I noticed an improvment with natureday liquid applied topically which has fg, but id like to get one with fg only.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon