Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I take Pituitary Glandular and L-Tyrosine with BO?

Hi all - so I plan on starting BO. However, I'm not sure if I need to take Pituitary Glandular and L-Tyrosine. I saw on here that you should not take Pituitary Glandular if you're under 30 as it'll mess up your body's hgh production (I am almost 27). And I read that l-tyrosine should be taken to raise your body temp? - but I checked my body temperature and if anything it's a little high sometimes (I check morning, throughout the day, and before bed). Thoughts?

(18-11-2018, 10:03 AM)leila.b Wrote:  Hi all - so I plan on starting BO. However, I'm not sure if I need to take Pituitary Glandular and L-Tyrosine. I saw on here that you should not take Pituitary Glandular if you're under 30 as it'll mess up your body's hgh production (I am almost 27). And I read that l-tyrosine should be taken to raise your body temp? - but I checked my body temperature and if anything it's a little high sometimes (I check morning, throughout the day, and before bed). Thoughts?

I think your gut instinct is telling you dont bother with both. You could always add them later if you decide you do need them.

Not sure about pituitary glands question but your right about tyrosine generally used to raise body temp and if you dont need it skip it (save some $$$).

I used BO and it didn’t work, maybe because I didn’t use pituitary (I was scared about it)
I’m not sure if pituitary is necessary for growth, but BB contains it.

Are there any side effects from pituitary glandular? I just took it today and i think it raised my blood pressure, my veins are more visible. Or does it raise temperature? I feel hot as well, so do not know IF it is the temperature or blood pressure. Hope there are some People with any experience ?

(05-01-2019, 11:03 PM)janny Wrote:  Are there any side effects from pituitary glandular? I just took it today and i think it raised my blood pressure, my veins are more visible. Or does it raise temperature? I feel hot as well, so do not know IF it is the temperature or blood pressure. Hope there are some People with any experience ?

I feel very tired legs and arms! I don’t know if it’s from pituitary!

(25-01-2019, 02:22 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(05-01-2019, 11:03 PM)janny Wrote:  Are there any side effects from pituitary glandular? I just took it today and i think it raised my blood pressure, my veins are more visible. Or does it raise temperature? I feel hot as well, so do not know IF it is the temperature or blood pressure. Hope there are some People with any experience ?

I feel very tired legs and arms! I don’t know if it’s from pituitary!
Probably yes, it raised my blood pressure to the sky.. Weaken M veins, Green and Violet veins all over my body. The next few days i was searching for more info and found that People WHO have problems with higher blood pressure should not také it. For mé it was just one pill and it is one month almost and i am still fighting the high blood pressure. ?Dont také it

Ok, so I definotely would not advise to také pituitary.. It caused hyperactive thyroid in my case, threw off my hormones, minerals and caused high blood pressure. So do not také it. I regreted it thousand Times. It was just one pill of swanson raw pituitary and i am fighting more than month with these problems. Stay away from it

(11-02-2019, 03:11 PM)janny Wrote:  Ok, so I definotely would not advise to také pituitary.. It caused hyperactive thyroid in my case, threw off my hormones, minerals and caused high blood pressure. So do not také it. I regreted it thousand Times. It was just one pill of swanson raw pituitary and i am fighting more than month with these problems. Stay away from it
Are you sure if it’s from pituitary. I have read many doing well on it. Yeah everyone is different. So those who really wanna experiment it can go with it.

(11-02-2019, 05:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(11-02-2019, 03:11 PM)janny Wrote:  Ok, so I definotely would not advise to také pituitary.. It caused hyperactive thyroid in my case, threw off my hormones, minerals and caused high blood pressure. So do not také it. I regreted it thousand Times. It was just one pill of swanson raw pituitary and i am fighting more than month with these problems. Stay away from it
Are you sure if it’s from pituitary. I have read many doing well on it. Yeah everyone is different. So those who really wanna experiment it can go with it.
Yes, i am sure, it makes my body produce more thyroid hormones, it dilates my veins, i am still feeling hot. Maybe the 80mg was too múch for my body. I am glad IF you are doing well on it, but i do not recommend it at all.. I hope that i Will overcome this problems soon. But pituitary, nevermore

(12-02-2019, 04:53 PM)janny Wrote:  
(11-02-2019, 05:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
Yes, i am sure, it makes my body produce more thyroid hormones, it dilates my veins, i am still feeling hot. Maybe the 80mg was too múch for my body. I am glad IF you are doing well on it, but i do not recommend it at all.. I hope that i Will overcome this problems soon. But pituitary, nevermore

did you take this together with BO? and what time of the day did you take it?
for Hypertension , you can calm it down with Magnesium chloride or glycinate (baths work too). Tho too much can make you drowsy but its great before bed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon