Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular girls, let's show the world what 20 weeks of NBE can do!

Hey, I wish there were more pics before and after pics of women with tubular breasts out there, I feel so alone with this and I can't be the only one. If we can't find any, we need to create them, who if not us? I am looking for other girls with the same condition who are willing to follow a natural tubular breast enhancement program for 20 weeks, your own NTBE no matter what it looks like, and post before and after pics here when this is over, to see, compare, and share what is possible to achieve. I am sure that a lot of ppl have started this, got discouraged because the progress was not what they had expected.
Let's do this together, keep going till the 20 weeks are over, and post pics. No matter what, we will show the world the real possibilies we have with NBE, if there won't be any progress, then at least all the other women out there who will be looking for pics like I am doing now, will get to see that.
I am not a fan of "starting tomorrow" anymore, as this had led me to googling for ages looking for pictures, discouraged after a short while as everything seemed hopeless having a "deformity". So I am starting today, going till June 22. Just hop in right away, take pics, and start doing whatever your plan is, it can be altered any time, we are the ones experimenting, setting examples, proving what works or what doesn't work. Anything will be helpful, a lot of people run to the surgeon right away not believing NBE could work, how disappointing could this be after all, we don't have anything to lose. 

I am going to start a thread in personal progress for us. One single person joining me would already make all the difference between just "me" and "us".
We are not alone. 

K.

(03-02-2019, 06:57 PM)koyasha Wrote:  Hey, I wish there were more pics before and after pics of women with tubular breasts out there, I feel so alone with this and I can't be the only one. If we can't find any, we need to create them, who if not us? I am looking for other girls with the same condition who are willing to follow a natural tubular breast enhancement program for 20 weeks, your own NTBE no matter what it looks like, and post before and after pics here when this is over, to see, compare, and share what is possible to achieve. I am sure that a lot of ppl have started this, got discouraged because the progress was not what they had expected.
Let's do this together, keep going till the 20 weeks are over, and post pics. No matter what, we will show the world the real possibilies we have with NBE, if there won't be any progress, then at least all the other women out there who will be looking for pics like I am doing now, will get to see that.
I am not a fan of "starting tomorrow" anymore, as this had led me to googling for ages looking for pictures, discouraged after a short while as everything seemed hopeless having a "deformity". So I am starting today, going till June 22. Just hop in right away, take pics, and start doing whatever your plan is, it can be altered any time, we are the ones experimenting, setting examples, proving what works or what doesn't work. Anything will be helpful, a lot of people run to the surgeon right away not believing NBE could work, how disappointing could this be after all, we don't have anything to lose. 

I am going to start a thread in personal progress for us. One single person joining me would already make all the difference between just "me" and "us".
We are not alone. 

K.

That's the spirit Koyasha. Good luck!!

Thank you, Polly! It's been a week since I started, I will post in the thread in member's programs. Hope to see you there. If you have your own thread, as well, I will check it out, too Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon