Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breastfeeding

Hi!
I noogled about 4 years ago and had some positive growth Smile
Since then I have breastfed twice and stopped about 2 weeks ago after 8.5 months.
I'm keen to start again. Can I start asap? Need to get the boobs for holiday in 7 months time!!

(24-01-2019, 09:31 AM)Betty23 Wrote:  Hi!
Since then I have breastfed twice and stopped about 2 weeks ago after 8.5 months.
I'm keen to start again. Can I start asap? Need to get the boobs for holiday in 7 months time!!

Hi Betty did you keep the growth from noogling ?

You wouldn’t think starting up so soon would bring milk back in cause your not stimating the nipples too much. Can always tape them down to further ensure no nipple stimulation. Or wait another couple weeks.
Ramp up your connective tissue type stuff to bounce back quicker too

(24-01-2019, 06:35 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

You wouldn’t think starting up so soon would bring milk back in cause your not stimating the nipples too much. Can always tape them down to further ensure no nipple stimulation. Or wait another couple weeks.

Hi Ella
Yes I certainly did keep the growth Smile it took a long time and a lot of hours but they were definitely rounder and fuller. Probably gained 0.5 to 1 inch.

With BF I went up to a 32c/d. Now they are like deflated balloons so can't wait to get going again.

Thanks that's a great idea about the tape!

What do you mean by 'ramp up the connective tissue type stuff ?

Thank you for replying to me Smile

(24-01-2019, 07:09 PM)Betty23 Wrote:  

Hi Ella
Yes I certainly did keep the growth Smile it took a long time and a lot of hours but they were definitely rounder and fuller. Probably gained 0.5 to 1 inch.

With BF I went up to a 32c/d. Now they are like deflated balloons so can't wait to get going again.

Hey ah yes you confirmed your now deflated post breastfeeding so consume broths , msm , collagen to support and help growth , give it an extra boost ?

(24-01-2019, 08:22 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hi Ella

Hey ah yes you confirmed your now deflated post breastfeeding so consume broths , msm , collagen to support and help growth , give it an extra boost ?
Ok I will have to look into all of this as o only ever pumped before!

Is that how you went from an a cup to a d cup? How long did it take you?! 

That would be my dream!

(24-01-2019, 09:04 PM)Betty23 Wrote:  
(24-01-2019, 08:22 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hi Ella

Ok I will have to look into all of this as o only ever pumped before!

Is that how you went from an a cup to a d cup? How long did it take you?! 

That would be my dream!
My threads too long to go through, the summary is in my signature from memory ?

This “may” be a bit dicey for you two weeks post BF however I react really well to prolactin boosting stuff ten years post BF”ding so I wonder if most childbearing women might respond well to the prolactin boosters. I wonder if a bit of fennel tea etc alongside noogling might help you... 

Just a thought not a suggestion  Smile

(25-01-2019, 06:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  This “may” be a bit dicey for you two weeks post BF however I react really well to prolactin boosting stuff ten years post BF”ding so I wonder if most childbearing women might respond well to the prolactin boosters. I wonder if a bit of fennel tea etc alongside noogling might help you... 

Just a thought not a suggestion  Smile

Thank you EllaC

How did you know which hormones you were lacking? I see you balanced yours out. X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon