Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Minimum weight needed to start BO?

I’m planning to start BO next month, my weight is 35.3 Kg, (BMI -18). I’ve been trying to gain weight last one year, it’s really hard for me. Is it okay if I start BO with protein shakes two times a day? 
Thanks in advance

(23-12-2018, 06:39 AM)Shifa Wrote:  I’m planning to start BO next month, my weight is 35.3 Kg, (BMI -18). I’ve been trying to gain weight last one year, it’s really hard for me. Is it okay if I start BO with protein shakes two times a day? 
Thanks in advance

(09-01-2019, 02:49 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(23-12-2018, 06:39 AM)Shifa Wrote:  I’m planning to start BO next month, my weight is 35.3 Kg, (BMI -18). I’ve been trying to gain weight last one year, it’s really hard for me. Is it okay if I start BO with protein shakes two times a day? 
Thanks in advance

There is nothing in reply! by mistake?

Thanks in advance

I can't give you an expert answer, but I will say I have read opinions that go both ways on the ideal BMI argument. In my opinion, I'm not sure if many NBE methods would work AS well with a low BMI considering that breasts contain fatty tissue. But in saying that, I'm pretty sure Tibetian Princess started BO with a low BMI, and she had amazing results over a period of time. I think she even put some weight on during her BO course. Have a read through her thread, it's long but has tonnes of useful information.
I've also read (and experienced) protein shakes help stack on some weight. I don't put on weight too easily, but having one shake a day has added a couple of kilos to my weight that I've been able to maintain.
Good luck

(09-01-2019, 11:24 PM)Megz Wrote:  
Thanks in advance

I can't give you an expert answer, but I will say I have read opinions that go both ways on the ideal BMI argument. In my opinion, I'm not sure if many NBE methods would work AS well with a low BMI considering that breasts contain fatty tissue. But in saying that, I'm pretty sure Tibetian Princess started BO with a low BMI, and she had amazing results over a period of time. I think she even put some weight on during her BO course. Have a read through her thread, it's long but has tonnes of useful information.
I've also read (and experienced) protein shakes help stack on some weight. I don't put on weight too easily, but having one shake a day has added a couple of kilos to my weight that I've been able to maintain.
Good luck

This is inpiring! Thanks soo much

Hi, I used to have the same weight problem. I just want to point out that take it slow for weight gain. I ate a lot and then took probiotics for digestion. However, you are risking excess acid in your stomach. Don’t cut white grains completely before your stomach gets used to whole grain. Just add more snack sessions. My stomach is still suffering from constant hearburn after medications. So take it slow on weight gain. Plus I believe hormones in BO will help you gain weight.

(10-01-2019, 03:23 AM)bosekk Wrote:  Hi, I used to have the same weight problem. I just want to point out that take it slow for weight gain. I ate a lot and then took probiotics for digestion. However, you are risking excess acid in your stomach. Don’t cut white grains completely before your stomach gets used to whole grain. Just add more snack sessions. My stomach is still suffering from constant hearburn after medications. So take it slow on weight gain. Plus I believe hormones in BO will help you gain weight.
Sounds good! Waiting to get my next period ?

(09-01-2019, 04:31 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
Thanks in advance

Oh sorry my response never went out. First pardon my redaction cause English is not my native language.

I was written that you'll be the perfect candidate for BO therapy. That's my first post, btw, but I can say that I was a successful BO user, however it costed me some pounds (weight Smile
I took the Swanson ovary and pituitary pills for one year, like you, I was skinny, maybe not as you but I was in the lower limit of the best weight to my height, my bra size was 34B and at the end of the year in therapy I got 34D or sometimes DD. The problem that I had with that program is I got 15 pounds, I felt everything in me was plumped (butt, lips, hips but also my face was swollen, my arms, thighs, waist...) so everything in me was plumped,  shamefully the effect didn't focused just in the parts that I wanted. It's important to mention that I didn't work out during that year and my job was stressful. 

I started to feel uncomfortable with my physical appearance but I just didn't want to put myself under a diet and exercising and lost what I was already gained (boobs and butt), then I started to go to a gym and make machines and lifting, heavy weights few repetitions to the point you feel you're gonna pass out, I read when you get that point your body release hormones and it's very beneficial, I also started every routine with some cardio (stairs, running...) for just 10 minutes, same way, very intensive but short. After ten month in this routine I can say I'm so happy with my body, it's so define, I didn't lost any inch of breast but my waist is smaller and my bra size changed in some brands to 32DDD, my butt it's great cause I do squads. One thing that I was feeling so mortified was my swollen face but now it's normal again, I haven't lose any pound, maybe I've gained one of two more but it's because of the weight lifting, however my waist measures decreased.

some facts:

1) I started at 42 years old
2) didn't exercise during the program
3) the program gave some craves for no healthy food (pizzas, hamburgers, grassy food) before of this program I had a healthy diet without those cravings
4) definitely my changed, It developed more curves, not sure even if I lost pounds again I'm gonna get my old body
5) the results are permanent, when I stopped taking pills I didn't feel any deflation 
6) three months after I started the BO program I started to noogleberry as well and it helped a lot, however during the first three months before noogle I started see results 

So, my advice is work out while you're in the program but avoid long cardio sessions, otherwise your body is not gonna store the fat it need in order to plump your assets. Drink whey protein, massage your breast it'll help a lot. Have discipline you'll see results during the first three months.

good luck with the program! Smile

Im considering start again my second round to see if I can get more boobage 

(10-01-2019, 04:55 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(09-01-2019, 04:31 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
Thanks in advance

Oh sorry my response never went out. First pardon my redaction cause English is not my native language.

I was written that you'll be the perfect candidate for BO therapy. That's my first post, btw, but I can say that I was a successful BO user, however it costed me some pounds (weight Smile
I took the Swanson ovary and pituitary pills for one year, like you, I was skinny, maybe not as you but I was in the lower limit of the best weight to my height, my bra size was 34B and at the end of the year in therapy I got 34D or sometimes DD. The problem that I had with that program is I got 15 pounds, I felt everything in me was plumped (butt, lips, hips but also my face was swollen, my arms, thighs, waist...) so everything in me was plumped,  shamefully the effect didn't focused just in the parts that I wanted. It's important to mention that I didn't work out during that year and my job was stressful. 

I started to feel uncomfortable with my physical appearance but I just didn't want to put myself under a diet and exercising and lost what I was already gained (boobs and butt), then I started to go to a gym and make machines and lifting, heavy weights few repetitions to the point you feel you're gonna pass out, I read when you get that point your body release hormones and it's very beneficial, I also started every routine with some cardio (stairs, running...) for just 10 minutes, same way, very intensive but short. After ten month in this routine I can say I'm so happy with my body, it's so define, I didn't lost any inch of breast but my waist is smaller and my bra size changed in some brands to 32DDD, my butt it's great cause I do squads. One thing that I was feeling so mortified was my swollen face but now it's normal again, I haven't lose any pound, maybe I've gained one of two more but it's because of the weight lifting, however my waist measures decreased.

some facts:

1) I started at 42 years old
2) didn't exercise during the program
3) the program gave some craves for no healthy food (pizzas, hamburgers, grassy food) before of this program I had a healthy diet without those cravings
4) definitely my changed, It developed more curves, not sure even if I lost pounds again I'm gonna get my old body
5) the results are permanent, when I stopped taking pills I didn't feel any deflation 
6) three months after I started the BO program I started to noogleberry as well and it helped a lot, however during the first three months before noogle I started see results 

So, my advice is work out while you're in the program but avoid long cardio sessions, otherwise your body is not gonna store the fat it need in order to plump your assets. Drink whey protein, massage your breast it'll help a lot. Have discipline you'll see results during the first three months.

good luck with the program! Smile

Im considering start again my second round to see if I can get more boobage 
Thanks you soo much for telling your story. Mine is gonna same. My job is also stressful, I dont think I’ll get enough time to excersise. Anyway I’ll try my best. I’m also like trying to eat healthy food. I already got my Swasnson Ovary. But, It s new version someone here commented its not working like old version amd some unwanted hair growth. So I’m planning to add stinging nettle root amd spearmint tea ( to block androgen and its conversion). Fingers crossed!! 
Thanks again!

I love hearing success stories, especially from members in the over 35 age bracket. It always gives me renewed hope that this journey isn't just for the youngsters ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon