Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone has the same experience like me?

After I travel journey of NBE,
I sometimes feel a little tingling or sore on my breats.
And then I see the tiny swelling .
But the swelling fade away!!!
After my menstruation starts, the swelling is disappeared.

I don’t know why it is.

And the growth also doesn’t come every month.
The swelling is brief and shrink again.

I don’t know why..
Does anyone has same experience like that?
Or is it the same process such that all people experience?

I guess because I have pcos........
It is disgusting disease.. Sad

Anyway, if you have the idea about it, please tell me!!!
Please help me!!!

Thank you, lovely all!!!

(19-12-2018, 05:20 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  After I travel journey of NBE,

I don’t know why it is.

I don’t know why..

Please help me!!!

Thank you, lovely all!!!

Hi!

Some people may burn me at the stake here for saying this, but PCOS is an easy disease to overcome. (And I would know.) There are so many conditional reasons why you would have this disease, but I will tell you a few things that may cure you--the cure depends mostly on your condition and WHY you have PCOS in the first place.

1. Don't listen to Google about "this can only be treated, it cannot be cured" -- this is marketing from the medical industry. It should be illegal for the medical world to market--and even claim--that something cannot be cured when people exist who have overcome the disease.
2. Possible cause #1: The water you are drinking is not actually "hydrating" you, and it is likely getting stuck in your ovaries. To overcome this, drink non-pasteurized fruit juices (orange juice) or drink water that is made specifically for hydration, such as Penta brand water or VOSS brand water. Some waters with a "dissolved solids" count less than 100 ppm should help, but this isn't the best guideline.
3. Possible cause #2: your diet is way too acidic. This is super common. The only way you're going to bring down your acidity (reliably without having a professional such as myself guide you) is to just eat more and more and more and MORE AND MORE raw fruits and raw vegetables. Especially stay away from eating raw starchy vegetables such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc. That can definitely be problematic.

Hope this helps!

(21-12-2018, 02:30 AM)Raquerta Wrote:  
(19-12-2018, 05:20 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  After I travel journey of NBE,

I don’t know why it is.

I don’t know why..

Please help me!!!

Thank you, lovely all!!!

Hi!

Some people may burn me at the stake here for saying this, but PCOS is an easy disease to overcome. (And I would know.) There are so many conditional reasons why you would have this disease, but I will tell you a few things that may cure you--the cure depends mostly on your condition and WHY you have PCOS in the first place.

1. Don't listen to Google about "this can only be treated, it cannot be cured" -- this is marketing from the medical industry. It should be illegal for the medical world to market--and even claim--that something cannot be cured when people exist who have overcome the disease.
2. Possible cause #1: The water you are drinking is not actually "hydrating" you, and it is likely getting stuck in your ovaries. To overcome this, drink non-pasteurized fruit juices (orange juice) or drink water that is made specifically for hydration, such as Penta brand water or VOSS brand water. Some waters with a "dissolved solids" count less than 100 ppm should help, but this isn't the best guideline.
3. Possible cause #2: your diet is way too acidic. This is super common. The only way you're going to bring down your acidity (reliably without having a professional such as myself guide you) is to just eat more and more and more and MORE AND MORE raw fruits and raw vegetables. Especially stay away from eating raw starchy vegetables such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc. That can definitely be problematic.

Hope this helps!

I appreciate it!!
Thank you very much!
I hope so,
I want to cure it.
I often visit pcos cure site,
And there are many information about it in the site.
Polycyster.com(I don’t remember the spell lol  )

But I don’t know WHY I have it First.
How should I know?
Irregular cycle, acne, long leg’s hair, and insomnia.......

BTW, when others travel journeys NBE, they get the same experience like me?

And what should I do? To overcome..
Is there any easy method? Smile
And I want to know the site that tell me “pcos is able to cured!!!”

I started NBE 2years ago,
Breast swelling doesn’t come often.
Swelling came Only three times 
And it went very fast, after my menstruation had started.

I want to know whether many women have the same experience and finally succeed or not....

I don’t know why the swelling goes so fast...

Thank you!
Please reply if you have any ideas or opinions about it

BTW my enlgish is poor , sorry haha

I understand the frustration! I just gave you 2 items that will help. Do them Smile They work. Simple, seems too normal, and it works.

(25-12-2018, 08:07 PM)Raquerta Wrote:  I understand the frustration! I just gave you 2 items that will help. Do them Smile They work. Simple, seems too normal, and it works.

But in south korea, there is no “voss”brand water, and “Penta”brand water.
I can’t get them, both.

Have non-pasteurized (completely uncooked) fruit juices. Make them yourself! Also, all ripe fruits have perfectly structured water. Have lots of those. LOTS. Like, if you drink 4 liters of water per day, then switch it for fruits that will yield 4 liters worth of juice Smile

Just do not cook the juices or buy juices ... those are basically loaded with bad, unbalanced sugar that will dehydrate you and not help your condition.

Thanks, but where can I meet them?
Maybe, on YouTube?

I want to know how to cure it.

(30-12-2018, 05:25 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  Thanks, but where can I meet them?
Maybe, on YouTube?

I want to know how to cure it.

To make them: buy a juicer online! Learn about juicing. You'll find good stuff on YouTube Smile

Also, just buy good fruit Smile <3

I still every month get luteal swelling which goes away after my period .. I still grew. 
My girlfriend with natural 12e swells a whole cup size bigger in luteal too ? don’t stress it .

(01-01-2019, 08:03 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I still every month get luteal swelling which goes away after my period .. I still grew. 
My girlfriend with natural 12e swells a whole cup size bigger in luteal too ? don’t stress it .

Oh, really?????
I am soooooo glad to hear that Smile

I even wish many women had the same experience 

Thanks for letting me know!

But, after my period, my cup size is 30A.......

Before Starting NBE, my size was 30B.

After I start  NBE, when I’m in my period my size goes smaller than before Sad

I don’t know why,
And I don’t know when I will see real growth.

The swelling comes barely.

Anyway, Thank you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon