Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ESTrogen is really really the breast developing hormone????

Miyusakimilk’s program: 

Follicular: PM + SP
Lutheal: dong quai
Everyday: collagen + Placenta + pm cream

Chiyomilk’s program
Follicular: PM 
Lutheal: a mix of a lot of weak estrogenic herbs, a lot of people here (see ceci82 program) uses fenugreek in lutheal
Everyday: collagen and placenta 

Please note: I don’t know if it’s sure to try this with PCOS.

(01-10-2018, 11:24 PM)Cely Wrote:  Miyusakimilk’s program: 

Follicular: PM + SP
Lutheal: dong quai
Everyday: collagen + Placenta + pm cream

Chiyomilk’s program
Follicular: PM 
Lutheal: a mix of a lot of weak estrogenic herbs, a lot of people here (see ceci82 program) uses fenugreek in lutheal
Everyday: collagen and placenta 

Please note: I don’t know if it’s sure to try this with PCOS.

It seems like the everyday collagen + placenta is pretty effective with women who have had success. What is SP? Also, the one thing I'm wondering about PM..some people I see taking PM but I'm not sure if they are specifically taking it during their follicular phase, but once they stop taking PM their boob size decreases. Have you heard of that? I see people bringing it up when they review different PMs on amazon, but I don't see it spoken as much on here.

Hi jade, 
Well, PM is so effective, for a lot of people the growth is permanent but yes, it can decrease (for example, you start with an A, you reach a C, you stop PM and your C May decrease to a B) and sometimes the growth isn’t permanent.
It’s also important to read on the bottle the concentration of isoflavones of PM.
If I take 500mg pills with 20% of isoflavones, it won’t be effective as a 500mg pill with 99% of isoflavones.

When I took PM the bottle say to use it everyday, but when I join to breastnexus I learn this isn’t ok. NBE isn’t an overdose of estrogens, but just to balance your hormones. 
Your way of gain fat is all about hormones (yes, it’s genetic, there are a lot of fat people without tummy and a lot of skinny people with tummy for example) but in most part, hormones will determine yourbody shape.

Collagen and placenta alone are not effective, they are effective if I trigger with hormones the synthesis of collagen. Anyway, I think placenta alone could be effective because it’s full of progesterone, but no one claims this.

SP is saw palmetto, learn about it because NBE is not all about estrogens but also about androgens, progesterone, HGH, IGF1, chortisol, thyroid hormones, fat, nutrition.... 

You must know your body for NBE.

(27-09-2018, 03:25 PM)Cely Wrote:  Avoid P cream, it can cause shrinkage!!! 
FG, fanned, hops... well...ok... but they aren’t strong enough. 
Have you ever tried BO or maybe PM? 
Are u undeveloped?

Estrogen, progesterone, IGF-1 and to some extent reducing testosterone are what makes breasts grow.  An imbalance can cause shrinkage.  But excessive estrogen / low progesterone can cause shrinkage just like excessive progesterone / low estrogen can.

biggiwant, if PC works for you, then keep at it.  Just be aware that too much may eventually cause an imbalance.  But so can PM.  I'd keep using PC but more isn't necessarily better, and eventually you'll want to add in PM to keep balance.  First a little PM, and see if it helps or hurts.  Then back off and try again a bit later if it's not helping.  Or if it's going well try a little more the following cycle and see whether that's better or worse.  Again, more PM isn't necessarily better, except maybe (not always) if you add more PC to match.  Shoot for balance.

(double post)

(01-10-2018, 05:30 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  Oh, I got it.
But, on the lutheal phases, what should I take?

Today is my 17th day and I took only placenta(SP wasn’t delivered) and spearmint tea

But I don’t see any difference Sad

Btw, do you think pcos isn’t cured?
Many people say that this disease is genetic.
So, although I find the herb that fits me, I must take the herb in my lifetime?

I’m depressed..

I often use noogleberry pump , but this gave me sore , not any growing.
Swelling is gone in 1 min. Sad

These days, I used to consider implat surgery. My younger sister already did. Dodgy
Maybe, it’s genetic expression that my breast is small ... ha

And hormonal growing will be gone someday, right?
Nowhere is Permanent method in the earth? But I don’t think so, not yet.
There are Subliminal or binaural beat or hypnosis .... etc Smile

I think before implant surgery you should read sweetorange's post she had fat transfer , get her take on that .

(12-10-2018, 01:26 PM)Mindy Wrote:  
(01-10-2018, 05:30 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  Oh, I got it.
But, on the lutheal phases, what should I take?

Today is my 17th day and I took only placenta(SP wasn’t delivered) and spearmint tea

But I don’t see any difference Sad

Btw, do you think pcos isn’t cured?
Many people say that this disease is genetic.
So, although I find the herb that fits me, I must take the herb in my lifetime?

I’m depressed..

I often use noogleberry pump , but this gave me sore , not any growing.
Swelling is gone in 1 min. Sad

These days, I used to consider implat surgery. My younger sister already did. Dodgy
Maybe, it’s genetic expression that my breast is small ... ha

And hormonal growing will be gone someday, right?
Nowhere is Permanent method in the earth? But I don’t think so, not yet.
There are Subliminal or binaural beat or hypnosis .... etc Smile

I think before implant surgery you should read sweetorange's post she had fat transfer , get her take on that .

About fat transfer: I asked for it, all surgeons told me that the result is not permanent, you can do it and end with your start size after 3 months, also, you must be overweight to do it. For example my lower body is unbalanced for my upper body BUT i’m not overweighted so, I can’t do it. 

This is the situation in my country, I search about it and I see that the situation in the USA is totally different. In the USA surgeons perform it also if u r underweight and the results are amazing!

(11-10-2018, 01:09 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(27-09-2018, 03:25 PM)Cely Wrote:  Avoid P cream, it can cause shrinkage!!! 
FG, fanned, hops... well...ok... but they aren’t strong enough. 
Have you ever tried BO or maybe PM? 
Are u undeveloped?

Estrogen, progesterone, IGF-1 and to some extent reducing testosterone are what makes breasts grow.  An imbalance can cause shrinkage.  But excessive estrogen / low progesterone can cause shrinkage just like excessive progesterone / low estrogen can.

biggiwant, if PC works for you, then keep at it.  Just be aware that too much may eventually cause an imbalance.  But so can PM.  I'd keep using PC but more isn't necessarily better, and eventually you'll want to add in PM to keep balance.  First a little PM, and see if it helps or hurts.  Then back off and try again a bit later if it's not helping.  Or if it's going well try a little more the following cycle and see whether that's better or worse.  Again, more PM isn't necessarily better, except maybe (not always) if you add more PC to match.  Shoot for balance.

Oh, thank you!!!
I was confused about using PC

Now, I use little PC in lutheal phase.
PM doesn't work for me..
actually,
many koreans  often use soy sauce (4-5 days in weeks) but they have "A CUP".
I read about the thread that many asian have little breast despite they often eat soy and PM.

Asian girls are very skinny, Maybe this is the problem. A skinny girl can’t be a D cup (except for girls who gain weight just in chest and upper body)
Have you ever tried to gain weight?

(13-10-2018, 03:27 PM)Cely Wrote:  Asian girls are very skinny, Maybe this is the problem. A skinny girl can’t be a D cup (except for girls who gain weight just in chest and upper body)
Have you ever tried to gain weight?

Actually I tried once before, but failed 
Because my digestion system was good to so many food.
And I gained only belly fat.......
Nothing  was good for my breast and booties 

And, when I want to gain weight, which foods should I take?

Anyway, omega-3 is good for Nbe?
I read the article about the benefits of omega-3.
It is good for diet.. enlarge breasts, reduce belly, acne etc,,
Is that right?
I don’t feel any effect now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon