Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

I was really curious about your claims, so I tried one serving. A few hours later, my breasts look extremely veiny. I've never had visible veins on my breasts before, so this is odd. I'm not sure what this means. If anyone has any theories or info, let me know! I only took 25 grams of soy flour and 30 grams of flaxseed.

Hello!

I've been a lurker for a while, this is my first time commenting on breastnexus!

I started the kinako/toasted soy flour and milk routine a week ago, and just received my flax seeds in the mail today.  I have no problems drinking the soy flour mix, but I tried the flax seeds and water today and it make me gag. And I'm not an easily gagged person lol!

I'm going to try mixing the flax seeds into yogurt and eating it instead, there's something about the grainy texture that feels like drinking a cup of water full of bugs or something to me. Major props to all of you who drink it easily!

I'll check in after it's been a while longer! I think it's too soon to tell if anything's working yet. I do noogle and take other herbs too, but I figured this would just be another thing to add to my routine at this point!

-A

___

Start: 10 feb 2018 - 30DD
Now: 1 oct 2018 - 30F (uk), 30G (us)
Goal: 30GG (uk), 30I (us)

Noogleberry: XL domes, 3/4 full
Herbs+Supplements: Shatavari, SP, BO, maca, fish oil, lecithin, vit D
Mirena IUD

(10-10-2018, 09:08 AM)ayako Wrote:  Hello!

I've been a lurker for a while, this is my first time commenting on breastnexus!

I started the kinako/toasted soy flour and milk routine a week ago, and just received my flax seeds in the mail today.  I have no problems drinking the soy flour mix, but I tried the flax seeds and water today and it make me gag. And I'm not an easily gagged person lol!

I'm going to try mixing the flax seeds into yogurt and eating it instead, there's something about the grainy texture that feels like drinking a cup of water full of bugs or something to me. Major props to all of you who drink it easily!

I'll check in after it's been a while longer! I think it's too soon to tell if anything's working yet. I do noogle and take other herbs too, but I figured this would just be another thing to add to my routine at this point!

-A

___

Start: 10 feb 2018 - 30DD
Now: 1 oct 2018 - 30F (uk), 30G (us)
Goal: 30GG (uk), 30I (us)

Noogleberry: XL domes, 3/4 full
Herbs+Supplements: Shatavari, SP, BO, maca, fish oil, lecithin, vit D
Mirena IUD
I know the feeling with flaxseed, mixing with yogurt will help alot.
Bobbi

Hello MissMadScientist , and Everyone!    Smile

I've started the program   for around a week but only with Flaxseed  and today was the first day to have both the Flaxseed and Soybeans. But i really have a question about the Soybeans, in the region that i live in i have no access to raw Full fat soybeans or to Full fat Soybean flour, though i can only find roasted full fat Soybeans, Do you think if i ground them and turn them into powder i can still use them? Do you think the Roasted full fat soybeans still work the  same? Huh

I would  be grateful if you could help me on this matter
_With love _
Standby10598(Mobina)

(27-09-2018, 04:28 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey Standby10598

On your flaxseed oil massage program, did you have to stop during your period? 

If you did, that’s so interesting! I haven’t looked into it, but that’s reassuring. MissMadScientist has said in another thread that she had “period/stopweeks”. So during her period she had to stop. Apparently this is due to a stall in growth, wait out your period and restart. 

I think if you’re using phytoestrogens (flaxseed), and rely on the natural progesterone in your body, you have to stop during your period since progesterone levels lower at that time. Another user mentioned that progesterone/phytoestrogen programs are very successful.

I don’t really know much about anything else in NBE lol! But I hope this helps.

Goodluck! 

- MariaAM

Yeah, i kind of just massaged everyday regardless, but recently I'm stopping during my  periods, hopping the progress gets better   Rolleyes
Although i do feel my breasts are getting perkier and abit increased on size, guess need to do another measuring, lol, the measuring  times are like feeling super excited for improvements  Blush Big Grin

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum as well Smile

I would like to know if anyone with tuberous breasts has tried this program and seen results? I had attempted this program before but couldn’t continue because I got very busy with school. In that time I didn’t see results but again I couldn’t maintain it for long. However I will gladly go with it if it’s recommended for ladies with my condition. 

I have tried other programs in the past but I’ve noticed tuberous breasts just don’t respond well to any methods all that well  Sad Don’t mean to digress, everyone! Just losing a lot of hope so really looking for the light at the end of the tunnel here. Best of luck everyone, and thank you for the replies!

Hi Missmadscientist (and all) Smile
I just wanted to add my experience to your thread.
About 15 months ago I decided to start hrt to begin my transition.
I didnt have access to any healthcare at the time and the only alternative to 
hormones I could find was flaxseed, so I started taking 30 grams a day, 
ground up in a smoothie.
I felt like my breasts started growing but looking at the pictures now
I'm not so sure.

What happened to me was more internal really.
I started feeling a strong urge to be attractive to men, which had never happened to
me before. 
This feeling grew stronger over time and it was quite bizarre to me but impossible to ignore.

Anyhow, I had a severe case of giardia 5 years ago and my stomach
has been ultra sensitive ever since. I had to give up any kind of excess, including sugar,
oil and alcohol.
My experiments with flax seed were no different and ended up with my stomach in a lot of 
pain so I had to stop.

Somewhat unrelated but since then I've tried to use spiro three times and each time I had to give up
because my stomach just couldnt handle it.

I've been doing this program for a few weeks and had some notes I thought I'd share with everyone!

I started out just doing soybean flour/milk twice a day, and noticed some growth from this. I was only doing it for a week and stopped when my period came and my boobs deflated a bit but didn't shrink in size! After a week break that I took for my period, I started again, this time adding the flax/water mix...THEY'VE BEEN GROWING! I've only done it for about 2.5 weeks so far but I noticed that my growth is much faster and more intense when I'm doing flax+soybean flour and opposed to soybean flour alone. I fell off schedule for the past few days (I ran out of soybean powder, or I've been out late and haven't had access to my stuff while staying at my boyfriend's house), but I just stocked up on everything, and I'm ready to get back into it! 

A couple of notes on my experience:

1. In regards to lactose-free milk: I'm lactose-intolerant (I get serious gas...TMI?  Wink ) so I've been drinking my soybean flour with lactaid for the most part, and drinking regular whole milk when I run out of Lactaid. I get more growth with lactose-free milk than regular milk. I think this has to do with the fact that its easier for my digestive system to break down the soybean flour and access all the phytoestrogens! Missmadscientist mentioned how a healthy digestive system is integral to the success of this program, so if you're lactose intolerant, try a lactose free milk instead!

2. In regards to drinking flax mixed with water: It disgusting, to be completely honest. Someone on here described it as swallowing a bunch of bugs and I think that messed me up. I know some people have mixed it with yogurt but I like the quickness and convenience of drinking my NBE stuff. My sister (who's also doing NBE) said she mixed some flax meal into a homemade hot chocolate and it was really good. I think I'll try to blend it into a smoothie or something to make it quick to get through. 

3. I've gained some weight while doing this, a little under 10 pounds. I've been more sedentary since I'm on break from school but I'm going to try simultaneously losing those 10 pounds as best I can while taking on this program. 

It's working though! I was around a 32C 1/2, but now I'm flowing out of my 32D bras. Also noticed my bf plays with my boobs more during sexy times  Blush

who Had success with this program?

I really want to try this method, do you guys think this will work without BC or a spiral or could i add pc to the routine instead, or are both not needed?
And is this permanant or do you have to do this for the rest of your life to maintain growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon