Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here, presentation, will begin to noogle

Hi everyone !

I'm new here. I'm Alicia, 23 yo, French (so sooooorry for my bad English, I hope you understand me).
I currently have a "not very full" 34B. I have already tried several breast creams that didn't work.

I just bought a Noogleberry's large cup on eBay and as soon as I receive it I will begin to noogle.
I will also post pictures of my boobs now and their evolution. I would like a 34D but a 34C would make me happy too.

I don't know yet which massage oil I would use. Do you have any advice ?

Thank you in advance  Smile
Alicia

Bon Jour Alicia

Here are my favorite two massage threads,
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

I'm sure you will find tons of good information in these.
And yes, please do take pictures and your measurements at the start and during your program.
Sometimes the measuring tape or the pictures lie, so you can take advantage to one you like best.

Bisous.
Bobbi

(04-10-2018, 07:01 PM)AliciaFrance Wrote:  Hi everyone !

I'm new here. I'm Alicia, 23 yo, French (so sooooorry for my bad English, I hope you understand me).
I currently have a "not very full" 34B. I have already tried several breast creams that didn't work.

I just bought a Noogleberry's large cup on eBay and as soon as I receive it I will begin to noogle.
I will also post pictures of my boobs now and their evolution. I would like a 34D but a 34C would make me happy too.

I don't know yet which massage oil I would use. Do you have any advice ?

Thank you in advance  Smile
Alicia

Best oil for good lubrication is coconut oil!

Petit à petit ça va aller!  Tongue

Thanks for your answers  Big Grin

I'm still waiting to receive my pump, I can't wait ! I already taken pictures of my boobs ahah

Hi
I just received my Noogleberry system. I don't know how to build it, I don't understand English very well so I can't understand the instructions...
I don't know how to attach the Y-tubing to the airlocks of the cups... The system of the airlocks is weird, there is grey button, I don't understand at all...  Sad

EDIT : problem solved Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon