Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

Hi girls, it’s been a while that I have been reading the forum without really doing
Anything. I decided to try missmadscientist method because it sounds simple and to the point.

So I started a few days ago, but I made some error on the way.

First I chose the wrong type of soy flour. She doesn’t really describe the flour except to say it has to be with fat inside, so I bought normal soy flour which gave me a sensation of being bloated. After reading a post here’s from a Japanese lady I tried to buy ROASTED soy flour which is a little hard to find on the on the internet for me (Canada) . Finally I found a korean/Japanese supermarket in the city that sells it. It is called Kinako or simple roasted soybean powder. 
When I was using the regular soy flour I had terrible headaches. Since yesterday with the new powder I bought I found I have less headaches. Also I ordered a gram scale on amazon and untill I receive it I am just taking 4 spoons of flax and 4 spoons of roasted soy flour. I also tried to do a smoothie this morning with banana milk and soy flour, it was super good ! SmileAnyways I have been noticing this morning that my areola got a little bigger and darker. I have seen online that it might be a sign of increased oestrogen! It’s a good sign ?

I’ll be posting with updates !

Edit: forgot to say I am trying to stop coffee and also eat a more vegeterian diet..

Hi all Smile

I've been lurking on this site for years but never really followed a method 100%. Then I saw Missmadscientist's method and really wanted to try. I'm 20 years old and nearly flat. I need to eat a LOT, because I get hungry fast but I barely gain wait (if I do it all goes to my cheeks lol). I try to eat a lot of foods with good(?) nutritions, so no junk food and a lot of fruit, vegetables, fish, nuts, chicken and only water. This is what I've done and noticed so far since march:

I used full fat toasted soy flour (SF), ground flaxseed (GF), whole milk (WM) just like Missmadscientist says.

Duration 1 month
I tried this method with 25g GF and orange juice (GF + water made me gag so much) in the morning. And 25g GF and WM in the evening. Stored the GF just like Missmadscientist mentioned. In the first few days I noticed a little bit of pain in my chest, a few pimples and headaches. But after a month no change in the boobies, but also no new pimples and headaches. 

Duration 3 weeks
I bought SF. In the morning I drank a  cup with orange juice + 10g GF + 10g SF. And in the evening a 200ml cup WM + 10g GF + 10g SF. Because of time I didn't drink it separated, 2 cups in the morning, 2 cups in the evening etc. I was thinking I was taking 20g GF and 20g SF. Long story short I noticed that my scale was not accurate with small proportions like this! But in the first few days I again noticed a little bit of pain in my chest, a few pimples and headaches.

Duration 2 weeks
So I worked with those tablespoon tools to be sure I got the grams I wanted. But I was so stupid, every product has to have their own grams > tbsp because they are not all the same weight (I'm bad at explaining sorry). I used the general measurement of grams > tbsp. 

Duration 1 month and 1 week
I was so frustrated and wanted to do it all right, but start with lower grams. I started to use converters for the grams > tbsp. In the morning I drank a cup water + 3tbsp aka 21g GF like a mad man to stay within 5 minutes. And a 200ml cup WM + 4tbsp aka 21g SF. In the evening I drank the same amount of everything. The first few days I again noticed a little bit of pain in my chest, a LOTTT of pimples and a few headaches. A week later no new pimples where showing and the headaches where gone. And for the first time pain in my chest was coming and going!! For 2 hours I would have pain and then it was gone. And the next day again for some time etc. Finally my chest grew a bit, not very much but I got hope again.

Used converters tbsp > grams: https://www.traditionaloven.com/foods/multi-units-converter/seeds-flaxseed.htm for GF and

lhttps://www.traditionaloven.com/culinary...ram-g.html for SF.

I stopped because I can't take it regularly because of summer vacation, but in september I will start again and work to the grams Missmadscientist used. What I also want to approve is drink more water, during the above period I only drank like 1 liter a day. Will keep you guys updated. Very curious and excited.

Hope my errors can help some of you!!

Ok girls !!

This.is.magic !

I have grown 1 inch minimum this last week. I feel my breast getting bigger and it shows it’s increasing also on top and on sides. It’s  so crazy never had that kind of growth!

Also what I think helps is really taking the flax and roast soy flour separately, I feel I don’t grow as much when taken together.

I’ll update when I grow one cup

Kisses xx

Hey everyone!

I’ve been lurking in and out of this thread until I got the supplies to go ahead and start. So I’m going to lay it out here what I’ve done to prep for this, and also update if I see any progression or not.

1. I’ve been trying to eat cleaner and healthier. I don’t always eat much, and I eat unhealthy junk food. So lately I’ve been eating more nuts, protein, greens, taking daily vitamins, drinking more water, and eating three full meals. As it’s not mentioned here, I’ve tried to clean up my gut bacteria to have a better chance at success with this method.

2. I’ve ordered kinako powder, since it’s mentioned quite a bit here. I got one bag, which I don’t think is enough for more than a week, so I’ll need to order more soon. I’ve also gotten Flaxseed meal, which is easier to find in store.

3. Ive decided to take the flaxseed and soy at 8AM and 8PM. And will try my best to remain at those times everyday. 

4. Lastly, I took the flaxseed as quick as I could with water. Swallowed it like a shot, lol! It’s mentioned that the faster the better to finish within 5 mins, for more effectiveness. And I took the soy and whole milk with chocolate nesquik this morning. It’s SO delicious, highly recommend!

About 20 mins after I took this, I felt a bit of the discomfort that’s mentioned here. I thought it might be from my period, which might be coming soon. But it wasn’t as strong as it usually is before my period. So hopefully this persists, and is a sign of effectiveness! 

Today is my first day, so I will measure tonight, and update here as I go!

- MariaAM

(10-09-2018, 03:15 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey everyone!

I’ve been lurking in and out of this thread until I got the supplies to go ahead and start. So I’m going to lay it out here what I’ve done to prep for this, and also update if I see any progression or not.

1. I’ve been trying to eat cleaner and healthier. I don’t always eat much, and I eat unhealthy junk food. So lately I’ve been eating more nuts, protein, greens, taking daily vitamins, drinking more water, and eating three full meals. As it’s not mentioned here, I’ve tried to clean up my gut bacteria to have a better chance at success with this method.

2. I’ve ordered kinako powder, since it’s mentioned quite a bit here. I got one bag, which I don’t think is enough for more than a week, so I’ll need to order more soon. I’ve also gotten Flaxseed meal, which is easier to find in store.

3. Ive decided to take the flaxseed and soy at 8AM and 8PM. And will try my best to remain at those times everyday. 

4. Lastly, I took the flaxseed as quick as I could with water. Swallowed it like a shot, lol! It’s mentioned that the faster the better to finish within 5 mins, for more effectiveness. And I took the soy and whole milk with chocolate nesquik this morning. It’s SO delicious, highly recommend!

About 20 mins after I took this, I felt a bit of the discomfort that’s mentioned here. I thought it might be from my period, which might be coming soon. But it wasn’t as strong as it usually is before my period. So hopefully this persists, and is a sign of effectiveness! 

- MariaAM
Hey Maria!
Sounds like you are ready to ready to roll.
I'd like to make a suggestion that you start a thread of your own so we can all follow your progress instead of digging through the mad scientists.
Looking forward to following your progress!
Huggs
Bobbi

(10-09-2018, 07:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(10-09-2018, 03:15 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey everyone!

- MariaAM
Hey Maria!
Sounds like you are ready to ready to roll.
I'd like to make a suggestion that you start a thread of your own so we can all follow your progress instead of digging through the mad scientists.
Looking forward to following your progress!
Huggs
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi! 
You're right, I shall do that now   Smile
Will start my own thread before I forget and update there!

xoxo
Maria

Hi.. I don't get any full fat soy flour,, what about instant soy isolate?

(18-09-2018, 11:08 AM)m0uryn Wrote:  Hi.. I don't get any full fat soy flour,, what about instant soy isolate?

Hi Mouryn!

I don’t think instant soy isolate would be a good substitute. The reason being MissMadScientist states in her research that she gets the highest amount of fat. So even regular soy milk is no good.

I did some research and I think most Soy Isolates are made defatted (therefore removing the fat). It is different from regular soy flour specifically toasted

>> “To create soy protein, manufacturers grind soybeans into a meal which contains no hulls or fat. This soybean meal is then processed into soy protein isolate, which consists of 90 to 95% protein(Soyfoods Association of America, 2013). ... The end product is a protein-rich powder that can be used to make protein shakes.

I also shared a link to non-GMO toasted soy flour on another thread that you could order the powder from. It’s in the thread called “Starting MissMadScientist’s Soy & Flaxseed Method”

Hope this helps!
- MariaAM

(18-01-2017, 06:50 PM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  Hi lovely people, I thought I would share my program! It is not expensive at all, and add lots of health benefits and also nutrients. I spend hours and hours of writing this, and I just did this for you guys (love you all so much haha!). I want everyone to enjoy, and help grow your breasts faster. This method can be used for genetic born males, and also genetically born females. Trust me, works for everyone, boobies on the way!
I grew 4 cup sizes in 3 months. It is amazing, and I did it after reading a lot scientific literature about phytoestrogens. If you have any questions, you can always ask here. Enjoy Smile

love, Ellen

About me:

I am a 28 year old genetically born Caucasian female living in Europe.
I suspect me having high testosterone, I have lots of facial hair, very very big muscles even I don't work out (have had this my whole life), lots of acne too my whole life (or since puberty I mean)

My Growth
Started with 32 B, that was my natural breast size.
32B (September 2016)
32C (October 2016)
32D (October 2016)
32E (November 2016)
32F (December 2016)

Things I do every day to for NBE:

- I take 30 gram of grounded flax seed in the morning + evening with water  (60 gram in total a day)
- I take 25 gram of Full Fat Soy flour in morning + evening with 200 ml of whole fat milk (so 50 gram of soy full fat flour total a day, and 400 ml of whole milk total a day) I mix it in a glass.

I went from 32B to a 32E with just this, then they stopped growing, to which I did the following:

- I switched from Mirena spiral to Microgynon- 30 Birth Control Pill.

Then they became a 32F

Both grounded grounded flax seed and full fat soy flour need to be stored in a closed container in the fridge, to preserve them better (lots of fat in them, it will go rancid soon!).
I take my glass and weigh 30 grams of grounded flaxseed, add water, stur fast and drink it immediately. If I don’t drink it within 5 minutes, I have noticed to have less effect.
I get a measuring cup and measure 200 ml of whole milk, I also add some Nesquik, or chocolatemilk powder, to make it extra yummy (pro tip!), mix it up with a spoon. Then in another big glass I weigh 25 grams of full fat soy flour. I add the chocolate whole milk mix with it, and stir until everything is mixed well. Then I get a straw and drink it. (pro pro tip: on Aliexpress you can buy cheapy hard plastic straws, so you can put them in the dishwasher and reuse them).

I have not skipped one day of this regimen, I am very strict with myself and determined.
Please if you are deciding to start this program, let me know! I am so curious about everyone else!
You can start of by using much lower dosage, or also only start with maybe grounded flaxseed only, or full fat soy flour only. Try and experiment! Also mix it together, sometimes both ingredients work better than by themselves. Experiment!

Since we all live in different parts of the world, with different metric systems, have a look on this website for your conversion:
For conversion from grams to cups, click this link http://www.convertunits.com/from/grams/to/cups
For conversion from ml to cups, click this link http://www.convertunits.com/from/milliliters/to/cups

If your first language is not English and are not sure what whole milk is, it is the type of milk that has the highest amount of fat, and you can find it in any supermarket, it is cooled and fresh.

Full fat soy flour somes in bags of 25 kilo, and costs about 40 euro's, so you can use this for the rest of your life basically haha.

Phytoestrogens in general
Phytoestrogens are plant derived compounds found in a wide variety of foods, here we look at the phytoestrogen type named isoflavonoids, the type found in soy and flaxseed (legumes).

[Image: isoflavonoids%20types.png]

Once phytoestrogens are consumed, they are rapidly metabolized and absorbed, entering systemic circulation predominantly as conjugates with limited bioavailability. For example, “free” genistein typically represents only 1–3% of total plasma genistein. Conjugated isoflavones then undergo enterohepatic circulation and return to the intestine where they may be further deconjugated by intestinal microbes. Genistein and daidzein can be derived from their glucosides or from the precursors biochanin A and formononetin, respectively, by the action of intestinal glucosidases. Notably, a very specific type of intestinal microbe is need to bioconvert daidzein to its metabolite equol, and it appears that, at best, only 30–50% of individuals are capable of making that conversion with vegetarians and individuals of Asian origin being most likely.

Equol has a higher estrogenic potency than daidzein and some researchers have hypothesized that having the ability to produce equol may be critical for obtain the health benefits associated with consuming a soy-rich diet.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...4428/#R289

Whole Milk
I wanted to share the reason why I choose whole milk.

There are different metabolites of estrogen, quite a lot actually. And some of these metabolites have potentially inhibit factors to the estrogen metabolite that causes breast growth. Or to put it in other terms, women who have big breasts have a different ratio of certain metabolites. From what I have read the 2OHE1 is one of the estrogen metabolites that I kind of want to avoid since it has low estrogenic availability.
So when you look below, you see a graph of all of the types of estrogen that are in milk, on first glance you think, oh give me that buttermilk, has lots of estrogen. But when you take a second look, and see how high type of estrogens that are in the milk, you may want to think again and see that you want more of E2 and E1, since that can be metabolized to 16αOHE1, and eventually to biologically active estrogen (estriol, or E3).
Do keep in mind you have to look at the Unconjugated part of it, since that is the part our bodies can actually use.
[Image: Levels%20of%20estrogen%20in%20milk%20picture.jpg]

I added the full paper in the files, since it is not for free if you don't have scientific literature access.
I thought to experiment with the type of milk, and maybe you can too if you like. Since all of our bodies are different, and we have different ratios, you can now look and see what would work best for you.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19217359

Besides that, the whole milk (full fat) is really the most yummiest to drink with my soy.

Different metabolites of estrogen:

[Image: estrogen%20metabolites%20picture.jpg]

Full Fat Soy Flour (Toasted)

Isoflavones are polyphenolic compounds that possess both estrogen-agonist and estrogen-antagonist properties (see Biological Activities). For this reason, they are classified as phytoestrogens — plant-derived compounds with estrogenic activity. Isoflavones are the major flavonoids found in legumes, particularly soybeans. In soybeans, isoflavones are present as gylcosides, i.e., bound to a sugar molecule. Digestion or fermentation of soybeans or soy products results in the release of the sugar molecule from the isoflavone glycoside, leaving an isoflavone aglycone. Soy isoflavone glycosides include genistin, daidzin, and glycitin, while the aglycones are called genistein, daidzein, and glycitein (Figure 1). Unless otherwise indicated, quantities of isoflavones are specified here refer to aglycones — not glycosides.
Source: http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-f...soflavones

[Image: soy%20chemical%20structure%201...png]

Metabolism and Bioavailability
The article on Flavonoids of this source describes some of the factors influencing the absorption, metabolic fate, and bioavailability of flavonoid family members, including isoflavones (do read if you are interested!). Pharmacokinetic studies have indicated that plasma concentrations of daidzein and genistein peaked about six hours after isoflavone intake, preceded by a smaller initial peak one hour post-meal. The initial peak reflects isoflavone absorption following the hydrolysis of isoflavone glycosides to aglycones by β-glucosidases in the small intestine, while the second peak corresponds to isoflavone aglycones absorbed after the hydrolysis of glycosides by bacterial β-glucosidases in the colon.
The composition of one’s colonic microbiota can influence the metabolic fate and biological effects of isoflavones. Indeed, the extent of at least some of the potential health benefits of soy intake are thought to depend on one’s capacity to convert isoflavones to key metabolites during digestion. Specifically, some colonic bacteria can convert the soy isoflavone daidzein to equol, a metabolite that has greater estrogenic activity than daidzein, and to other metabolites, such as O-desmethylangolensin [O-DMA], that are less estrogenic (Figure 2).  Equol appears in plasma about eight hours after isoflavone intake owing to the transit time of daidzein to the colon and its subsequent conversion to equol by the microbiota. Studies measuring urinary equol excretion after soy consumption indicated that equol was produced by about 25%-30% of the adult population in Western countries compared to 50%-60% of adults living in Asian countries and Western adult vegetarians. Note that individuals possessing equol-producing bacteria are called "equol producers" as opposed to "equol non-producers."

[Image: soy%20chemical%20structure%202.png]

Source: http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-f...soflavones

Isoflavones in full fat soy flour:
A total amount of 177.89 isoflavones mg per 100 grams
- Daidzein content is 71.19 mg per 100 gram
- Genistein content is 96.83 mg per 100 gram
(p.s. in comparison, soy milk only has 9.65 isoflavones mg per 100 grams)
Source: http://www.isoflavones.info/isoflavones-content.php

Grounded Flaxseed
The enterolignans, enterodiol and enterolactone (Figure 1), are formed by the action of intestinal bacteria on lignan precursors found in plants. Because enterodiol and enterolactone can mimic some of the effects of estrogens, their plant-derived precursors are classified as phytoestrogens. Lignan precursors that have been identified in the human diet include pinoresinol, lariciresinol, secoisolariciresinol, matairesinol, and others (Figure 2). Secoisolariciresinol and matairesinol were among the first lignan precursors identified in the human diet and are therefore the most extensively studied. Lignan precursors are found in a wide variety of foods, including flaxseeds, sesame seeds, legumes, whole grains, fruit, and vegetables.
Source: http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-f...ls/lignans

[Image: flaxseed%20chemical%20structures%201.png][Image: flaxseed%20chemical%20structures%202.png]

source: http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-f...soflavones

Metabolism and Bioavailability
When plant lignans are ingested, they can be metabolized by intestinal bacteria to the enterolignans, enterodiol and enterolactone, in the intestinal lumen. Enterodiol can also be converted to enterolactone by intestinal bacteria. Not surprisingly, antibiotic use has been associated with lower serum enterolactone levels. Thus, enterolactone levels measured in serum and urine reflect the activity of intestinal bacteria in addition to dietary intake of plant lignans. Because data on the lignan content of foods are limited, serum and urinary enterolactone levels are sometimes used as markers of dietary lignan intake. A pharmacokinetic study that measured plasma and urinary levels of enterodiol and enterolactone after a single dose (0.9 mg/kg of body weight) of secoisolariciresinol, the principal lignan in flaxseed, found that at least 40% was available to the body as enterodiol and enterolactone. Plasma enterodiol concentrations peaked at 73 nanomoles/liter (nmol/L) an average of 15 hours after ingestion of secoisolariciresinol, and plasma enterolactone concentrations peaked at 56 nmol/L an average of 20 hours after ingestion. Thus, substantial amounts of ingested plant lignans are available to humans in the form of enterodiol and enterolactone. Considerable variation among individuals in urinary and serum enterodiol:enterolactone ratios has been observed in flaxseed feeding studies, suggesting that some individuals convert most enterodiol to enterolactone, while others convert relatively little. It is likely that individual differences in the metabolism of lignans, possibly due to gut microbes, influence the biological activities and health effects of these compounds.

Ligans content:
Flaxseed with a serving of 1 oz has a total lignans amount (mg) of 85.5
In comparison with the second best food of lignans, sesame seeds, that has only 11.2 mg of total lignans per 1 oz serving. Flaxseed by far, are thus the food that has the highest amount of lignans.
Isoflavones in grounded flaxseed content:
A total amount of 0.07 isoflavones mg per 100 grams
- Daidzein content is 0.02 mg per 100 gram
- Genistein content is 0.04 mg per 100 gram
Souce: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...4428/#R289

Birth Control Pill
When I was stuck around 32E, I started taking Microgynon-30 BCP. That has 0,15 mg of levonorgestrel (progesterone) and 0,03 mg ethinylestradiol (estrogen).
I take it continuously, since breast cells that are growing are dependent on estrogen (ethinylestradiol), and once they start growing, and then you take away the estrogen, they will hardly grow, or much slower. Of course every 3 months you stop for a whole week to be sure.
Be sure to always ask your pharmacy or doctor if this is ok for you.
Eventually I want to go to microgynon-50 (that has 0.125 of levonorgestrel and 0.05 mg of ethinylestradiol).

Health benefits!

Short section of the health benefits, there are many more, but this is a nice one.
How could the phytoestrogens act within the body to confer all the purported health benefits attributed to them? Some isoflavones, most notably genistein, inhibit pathways important for cell growth and proliferation, an effect which affects multiple organ systems. Genistein inhibits the activity of protein tyrosine kinases (PTKs) in numerous tissues including breast cancer cells. PTKs catalyze phosphorylation of their own tyrosine residues and those of other proteins, including growth factors involved in tumor cell proliferation. By inhibiting PTKs, genistein can potentially slow tumorigenesis, an effect that has let many laboratories to explore its therapeutic potential for breast and prostate cancer. PTKs are also highly expressed in several brain regions, including the hippocampus, and phosphoregulation of PTKs is critical for numerous brain responses including synaptic plasticity, neurode-generation and response to neuronal injury. At high doses, genistein suppresses PTK expression in the brain, an effect which is interpreted to be neuroprotective. Inhibition of PTK activity may also play a role in improving cardiovascular function and impeding the vascularization of tumors. In addition to PTKs, genistein can also inhibit other DNA replication enzymes associated with tumorigenesis including DNA topoisomerases I and II and matrix metalloprotein (MMP9). It can also down-regulate the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) along with other related growth factor genes. Phytoestrogens are often good antioxidants and anti-inflamatory agents; genistein and resveratrol are particularly powerful in this regard. These estrogen receptor (ER)-independent properties of genistein, resveratrol and other isoflavones, indicate that they have the potential to affect a wide array of intracellular signaling mechanisms important for regulating cellular growth and protection.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...4428/#R289

Health risks!

This thread is not for those who are:

- Below the age of 18
- When you want to become pregnant
- When you are pregnant
- When you have a thyroid problem
- When you are breastfeeding
I strongly believe this program should not be used for longer than one year!
I use this diet as a sort of kick starter to have a lot of breast tissue. I eventually want to keep my breast size by using the Noogleberry & also massaging every day. Plus I want to continue using the BCP and drinking whole milk.

Disruption of endogenous hormone levels and the ovulatory cycle?
Animal and human studies evaluating phytoestrogen effects on the adult hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal (HPG) axis following adult exposures have been fairly consistent and reveal the potential for suppression. Multiple studies have documented the estrogenic activity of phytoestrogens in ovariectomized rodents and, in humans, it is generally accepted that consumption of isoflavones-rich soy foods suppresses circulating estrogen and progesterone levels and can attenuate the preovulatory surge of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Notably, however, a handful of studies have found no impact of isoflavones on female hormone levels at all. One of the most recent of these followed 34 women consuming 100 mg of isoflavones per day for a year and found no changes in luteal phase levels of estradiol, estrone, progesterone, SHBG, FSH or LH at months 1, 3, 6 or 12. Another also failed to find altered circulating gonadal hormone levels in 14 women given soy cookies containing 52 mg of isoflavones or isoflavone-free cookies for 5 days. Interestingly, at least one study found suppressed luteal estradiol levels following increased soy intake, but only in women of Asian descent, indicating ethnicity could be an underappreciated factor when considering the potential human health effects of soy isoflavones. With such small samples sizes in all of these studies, however, they may have been too underpowered to detect effects. A 2009 meta-analysis concluded that, in pre-menopausal women, isoflavone intake increases cycle length and suppresses LH and FSH levels. This conclusion is consistent with the clinical case report from SUNY Downstate Medical Center and indicates that use of soy foods should be approached with caution in women attempting to become pregnant or experiencing menstrual cycle irregularities.
For this reason I would not advice doing this program for longer than 12 months (full fat soy flour), since there are no studies about this.
source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...4428/#R289

Do not use the full fat soy flour when you are pregnant or give breast milk to your baby!
A possibility of increasing concern is that phytoestrogens may interfere with the organizational role of estrogen in the developing brain and reproductive system. Regardless of animal model used, manipulation of estrogen during specific critical windows of development throughout gestation and early infancy leads to a myriad of adverse health outcomes including malformations in the ovary, uterus, mammary gland and prostate, early puberty, reduced fertility, disrupted brain organization, and reproductive tract cancers
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...4428/#R289

Flaxseed
It is adviced to not take more than 45 grams of flaxseed a day, to not have any negative cyanide effects, eventually I will go down to 45 gram a day instead of 60 gram a day.
Besides this, supplementation with 40 g flaxseed/d for 3 mo had no effect on serum estradiol or estrone concentrations in postmenopausal women. Source: http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/79/2/318.full

Mistakes you will likely make:
I have had a few people already trying out the program, they made the following mistakes:
- Buying normal flaxseed, instead of Grounded Flaxseed
If you buy normal whole flaxseed, you will not get NBE at all. Your body can not open the whole flaxseed, thus not getting the phytoestrogens you need for NBE.
- Buying normal Soy milk, instead of buying Full Fat Soy flour.
Normal Soy milk in the store contains about 9,65 of total Isoflavones per 100 grams
Full Fat Soy flour contains about 177,89 of total isoflavones per 100 gram
See where I am getting here Wink No point drinking the soy milk in comparison with the Full Fat Soy flour, plus it is a lot cheaper to make than buying regular soy milk.
- How to store!!
Very important! Full Fat soy flour has a lot of Fat in it (hence Full Fat), it will turn rancid if not stored properly.
Same goes for the Flaxseed, it has a lot of oil in them, and especially when it is grounded, it will turn rancid soon.
How to store. As soon as you open the package of the grounded flax seed, put it in a closed container in your fridge. Same goes for the full fat soy flour.
Make sure there is no light, it is cool and no air and water can get to it.
- How to take the flaxseed!
One thing I really (really!) noticed! When I take my grounded flaxseed, put it in a glass and then add some water. If I wait 5 minutes of longer to take it in, my breasts are growing is less. If I wait 30 mins, there is a lot of limited growth. So take your flaxseed ASAP! Or else your efforts are for nothing.

Hola Miss mad scientist  Smile

I am planning to start with this program too since i did Flaxseed oil massage for awhile and the growth is really limited and just for a tiny bit. 

But i really wanted to ask a couple of things:

Firstly, did you give a break from this program on your period  too? Or you can just keep going on with it? 

Secondly, would i be able to keep the same breast size after the growth in this program by breast massge till i get on with another program? Sad

And lastly, i am using a cream which is quite popular  both  in India and Middle East for breast growth, booty enlargement and also male organ enlargement from old times(like my granny days) ,which is called Kharateen oil. Cool 
Do you think both massaging and having this oral herb intake routine would be advisable to do?  Huh

Hey Standby10598

On your flaxseed oil massage program, did you have to stop during your period? 

If you did, that’s so interesting! I haven’t looked into it, but that’s reassuring. MissMadScientist has said in another thread that she had “period/stopweeks”. So during her period she had to stop. Apparently this is due to a stall in growth, wait out your period and restart. 

I think if you’re using phytoestrogens (flaxseed), and rely on the natural progesterone in your body, you have to stop during your period since progesterone levels lower at that time. Another user mentioned that progesterone/phytoestrogen programs are very successful.

I don’t really know much about anything else in NBE lol! But I hope this helps.

Goodluck! 

- MariaAM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon