Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Noogleberry diary!

Hi everyone!
Hope you’re all doing well Smile

A little about my routine -
Initially, I was thinking of taking herbs, either pm or bovine ovary but due to some problems I couldn’t start it. I asked some of the best people here and they suggested to go for physical ways. 
It’s been one and a half months of massaging my breasts and a little while after using Noogleberry. I usually pump them for 2-3 hours everyday after applying fenugreek oil. 
The shape of my breasts has definitely got better also it’s tht time of the month for me so there’s a swelling but I still feel the difference somehow. 
I feel soo happy. ^_^
Thank you Happyme, EllaC and AquaA for recommending NB. 
The difference could be due to the camera angle, I’ll let you decide Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can't make a fair comparison with just after pumping vs no pumping. Your latest pic shows ring marks from pumping, usually they go away in about 20 minutes, and swelling lasts for hours. For best comparison take your picture just before pumping not after.

Love the top and what gorgeous shape you have there!
Look YOU will know any changes and you said you have so that’s awesome. You look great !

Hi Coconut,
Technically James is correct.
But Your breast growth is very nice.
Congratulations!
I'm still mystified how some girls have amazing growth and others get nothing.
Clearly Noogle and massage is working wonders for you!
And Happy is what its all about!
Bobbi

(03-09-2018, 07:31 PM)James98 Wrote:  You can't make a fair comparison with just after pumping vs no pumping. Your latest pic shows ring marks from pumping, usually they go away in about 20 minutes, and swelling lasts for hours. For best comparison take your picture just before pumping not after.

Hi James, yeah it’s a good point. Next time I’ll click a picture in the morning. I don’t use noogleberry at night so it’ll never quite few hours of morning pumping 
How was your NB experience?

(03-09-2018, 08:59 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Love the top and what gorgeous shape you have there!
Look YOU will know any changes and you said you have so that’s awesome. You look great !

Heyy EllaC, thank youu! I feel so happy because they actually look better and feel more handful than before. I will start taking Bovine ovary soon. 
I’m literally starting at 32A and want 32D, same as youu haha ^^

(03-09-2018, 08:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Coconut,
Congratulations!
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi, yesss I’m sooo happy, even if it’s a little swelling... I feel extremely positive. 
I wake up in the morning and they are a little better from before. They shrink after periods though but it’s cool because I’m sure they will grow. The only problem is that I smoke and it results in shrinking. Let’s see if it takes longer than it should. 
Also, what exactly is 7:2 method?  “-“

(04-09-2018, 12:14 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  
Congratulations!
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi, yesss I’m sooo happy, even if it’s a little swelling... I feel extremely positive. 
I wake up in the morning and they are a little better from before. They shrink after periods though but it’s cool because I’m sure they will grow. The only problem is that I smoke and it results in shrinking. Let’s see if it takes longer than it should. 

Hi Dearie Smile

7:2 method is a pump and release method. 7 mins of pumping and two mins of massage, you do this throughout the entire noogling session.

Looks like some nice growth there. You're off to a really good start!

(04-09-2018, 02:52 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(04-09-2018, 12:14 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  
Congratulations!
Bobbi

Hi Dearie Smile

7:2 method is a pump and release method. 7 mins of pumping and two mins of massage, you do this throughout the entire noogling session.

Thank you Dark swan. I literally googled it and they showed me a mathematical solution Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon