Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TRIED BO but it's not working! What am I doing wrong?

hey Everyone,

I need some advice. So last year, I tried taking bountiful breast as directed with the protein shakes and haing increased protein in my diet for about 2-3 months, but I didn't feel any tingling sensations or any growth whatsoever. Given, I wasn't checking my temperatures regularly and I always did have low temperatures, but I got a test panel done on my thyroid and everything was perfectly fine. I gave up on the BB pills after these 2-3 months and then...

Fast forward, I took a break from NBE for about 3 months.
I started again in November by taking bovine ovary in the form of a tincture. So it was combined with alcohol and I took drops to aid in absorption. I took the protein shake 30g extra every day as directed. Still nothing happened. I did this for 6 months

Fast forward... I took another break from NBE for another 3 months and I added saw palmetto and vitex while I was taking my BO in the form of a tincture. I gave it around 2 months a little over 2 months actually for something to start and all I felt was aching ovaries. I don't know if this is going to work, but I am convinced that bovine ovary DOES work.

I just don't know what I am doing wrong. I am now doing a milk thistle cleanse and trying to get my temperatures above 98.6. I have added Selenium and adrenal glandular to increase my temperature. BUT ladies, I need advice if anyone has any idea why I am not getting results. I don't know if I'm taking the pills/tincture correctly and I am so lost. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to listen! Thank you!

Hey,
I'm taking BO at the moment as well, and have been at it for nearly 3 full cycles (well 4 cycles of you count the first one when I was slowly increasing my dose from 250g, but I'm not counting it). So far, I've had breast pains on and off, more off than on. My temperature is fine, I'm taking protein shakes and a high protein diet as well. Growth wise, I dont think I've gotten much if any and my shape hasn't changed yet. This cycle I added in pituitary glandular (because im closer to 40 than 30) and progesterone cream as I had 2 ¹/² weeks of spotting last month. I didn't get it this cycle, and feel better in general so i guess it helped.
I have read that BO can take at least 3 months of consistent use before changes begin, and I believe I've read it can take up to 6 months to a year for results. I'm just hanging in there and hoping it happens for me. Some people just respond slower than others, so all the while I'm not having bad side effects, I'll keep going for up to a year, then I guess I'll have to reassess if nothing's happened and maybe just stick to Noogling.
I realise you have been at BO for quite a while now, so well done on perseverance, and sorry I havent been able to help much in the way of suggestions for changing your program. Sounds like your doing things right to me. Just wanted you to know you aren't alone. Herbs didnt work for me, so BO is my last try at internal methods. 
Have you tried contacting Bountiful Breasts to see if they have any suggestions?

Hi Kiyosanne

I'm sad to hear you've had such bad luck despite trying different regimes for quite some time, that must be really frustrating Sad 
Just a thought - could it be that you actually have all the estrogen you need and something else is off hormonally?

I hope you find a way Shy

Body temperature, protein intake, massage are really important when taking BO. Also, raising IGF-1 and HGH hormones , since E+Progesterone and these two hormones together do wonderful things.

I've rescheduled my BO program for the third time . I do nipple intake though, not orally. However you need to know that it takes time (between six months up to one year and a half ) to see consistent results and on the other hand, it seems to work better from day 14 to 28 of your menstrual cycle as well.

So, my recommendation is to go adding 250mg more each cycle (up to 1500mg) and take it between 14-28 days.  What I do is 500mg now and next cycle, October-november cycle 750mg, December - January cycle 1000mg and see how my body reacts on higher doses. Building up helps me to figure out what is working and what is not working.

Hope I helped a bit!

(16-08-2018, 07:20 PM)Kiyosanne Wrote:  hey Everyone,

I need some advice. So last year, I tried taking bountiful breast as directed with the protein shakes and haing increased protein in my diet for about 2-3 months, but I didn't feel any tingling sensations or any growth whatsoever. Given, I wasn't checking my temperatures regularly and I always did have low temperatures, but I got a test panel done on my thyroid and everything was perfectly fine. I gave up on the BB pills after these 2-3 months and then...

I started again in November by taking bovine ovary in the form of a tincture. So it was combined with alcohol and I took drops to aid in absorption. I took the protein shake 30g extra every day as directed. Still nothing happened. I did this for 6 months

Fast forward... I took another break from NBE for another 3 months and I added saw palmetto and vitex while I was taking my BO in the form of a tincture. I gave it around 2 months a little over 2 months actually for something to start and all I felt was aching ovaries. I don't know if this is going to work, but I am convinced that bovine ovary DOES work.

I just don't know what I am doing wrong. I am now doing a milk thistle cleanse and trying to get my temperatures above 98.6. I have added Selenium and adrenal glandular to increase my temperature. BUT ladies, I need advice if anyone has any idea why I am not getting results. I don't know if I'm taking the pills/tincture correctly and I am so lost. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to listen! Thank you!

What brand of BO are you taking? 
Which dosage?

(23-08-2018, 10:21 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Body temperature, protein intake, massage are really important when taking BO. Also, raising IGF-1 and HGH hormones , since E+Progesterone and these two hormones together do wonderful things.

I've rescheduled my BO program for the third time . I do nipple intake though, not orally. However you need to know that it takes time (between six months up to one year and a half ) to see consistent results and on the other hand, it seems to work better from day 14 to 28 of your menstrual cycle as well.

So, my recommendation is to go adding 250mg more each cycle (up to 1500mg) and take it between 14-28 days.  What I do is 500mg now and next cycle, October-november cycle 750mg, December - January cycle 1000mg and see how my body reacts on higher doses. Building up helps me to figure out what is working and what is not working.

Hope I helped a bit!
hey SweetOrange!! Thank's for your reply~ I have not really been checking my temperature so I think that might be where I'm going wrong. I am almost 19 years old so I think that my HGH hormones should be ok but I did not get them checked out. I did a test panel on my hormones about a year ago and it showed that my estrogen and progesterone were low while my testosterone was higher, so I was thinking about taking White Peony and maybe Saw Palmetto in order to reduce my androgens. I don't know how to raise IGI-1.. if you have any advice on that please let me know.

Also, I have been taking BO in the form of a tincture from tibetan princess. So I have taken about 15-20 drops in the afternoon and at night along with one protein shake of 30 g during the middle of the day. I don't know if I should take any other supplements. I have stopped taking the supplements for now and I've been doing a milk thistle cleanse for around 2 weeks now. I am planning on trying again but I don't know how to approach this again because I have tried so many times and I feel like nothing is working. Maybe it is because I am starting out almost completely flat so I guess it would take some more time. 

The last time that I tried taking BO, I got occasional sharp feelings in my ovaries, but never in my breasts. I thought that was kind of strange...  dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

(23-08-2018, 11:15 PM)Cely Wrote:  

What brand of BO are you taking? 
Which dosage?

hi Cely,

So I have been taking BOuntiful Breast in the form of a tincture so this is just the pills mixed with alcohol. I've been taking 15-20 drops in the morning and at night along with a protein shake in the afternoon. I have been massaging. I used the noogleberry obsessively for 2  months so I was pumping like crazy and I think that may have hindered my growth by pumping way too much. ANy advice that you have would be really appreciated

It’s hard to say what’s wrong. 
If u take proteins and your T is ok, everything is working well. 

Check itsjustforfun91 threads, she used BB too!

Human growth hormone and IGF-1, read missmadscientists thread, try to replecate that of you feel comfortable with her method

How to increase igf 1?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon