Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Perfect solutions for my underdevelop breast

Hi everyone,
               I am 25 year's old women who have underdevelop breast. i feel so embarassed about my breast size whenever I met with my friends and collegues. They all have a very attractive body and they always make fun of me. That's why i joined this forum to take experts advices to improve the size of my breast. Please suggest me the perfect solution of my problem.

Not good friends if they make fun of you. Fundamental to NBE is to massage your breasts with an oil like coconut oil for 5 to  10 minutes at least twice a day. Apply just enough oil that it is all absorbed by the end of your massage session.
Others here will advise you about nutrition, see SurferJoe's Comprehensive NBE program http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076 and look into Tibetan Princess's various threads.
Consider adding fenugreek oil to the coconut oil (some don't like the smell), I think it is better to apply topically instead of taking pills. Fenugreek will add fat all over your body if you take the pills but applying it just to your breasts should limit its effect.
Pumping is probably your next best option, see http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28944

If u r undeveloped the best choice is BO, but it will increase your weight. 

I’m undeveloped with a wide lower body, the issue is all about androgens. When you have a lot of androgens but enough estrogens and progesterone is ok, cause they are anti-androgen. 
When in puberty you have a lot of androgens and not enough E and P you can’t develop. So, the best choice is to kill your androgens for enough time. I use spearmint and now I want to ask to a real anti-androgen medication like spironolattone. 
Read my program and PM me if u need help.

(22-08-2018, 12:31 PM)Kylie2018 Wrote:  Hi everyone,
               I am 25 year's old women who have underdevelop breast. i feel so embarassed about my breast size whenever I met with my friends and collegues. They all have a very attractive body and they always make fun of me. That's why i joined this forum to take experts advices to improve the size of my breast. Please suggest me the perfect solution of my problem.

If your breast is underdeveloped, than it may be due to lack of estrogen and prolactin hormones.
My suggestion is to have breast massage daily with coconut oil, massage it thoroughly for 10-20 minutes with enough amount of coconut oil. Second thing you have to change your diet from regular diet to protein rich foods, have some food which improves estrogen hormone like green papaya,nuts etc. and for fat improvement you must have fatty foods in your diet such as milk, soya milk, seeds, Milk made butter etc.
These two things are really going to help you in your breast development.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon