Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Cream

So you applied 7 capsules of BO a day? Or split over a longer period until the container was empty?
Did you apply it over the areola as well, so the whole breast?
Sorry for all these questions Blush

I am so sorry that you had to stop taking BO.... but I am sure you will grow with another method

Kisses,

(20-08-2018, 07:22 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  So you applied 7 capsules of BO a day? Or split over a longer period until the container was empty?
Did you apply it over the areola as well, so the whole breast?
Sorry for all these questions Blush

I am so sorry that you had to stop taking BO.... but I am sure you will grow with another method

Kisses,

I split it until the container got empty and then made another batch and yes to the whole breast. If you have anymore questions I'll be more than happy to answer, I don't mind.

I have a moisturizer Which contains 50ml How many capsules should I put in it?

(21-08-2018, 05:30 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  I have a moisturizer Which contains 50ml How many capsules should I put in it?

Put 4 capsules in. Start low at first and see how that works. And then if 4 works, maybe go up to 5 capsules. But start at 4 capsules first. Just for low dosage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon