Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is the results permanent?

I would start BO, but i have my doubts... 
1)is it ok for my endocrine system? I don’t want to mess up my body (i have a regular cycle) 
2)is the results permanent? 
3)is there the risk of gain fat in the test part of the body? (I have an A cup but i’m not skinny!)
Thank u all Smile

(23-04-2018, 05:20 PM)Cely Wrote:  I would start BO, but i have my doubts... 
1)is it ok for my endocrine system? I don’t want to mess up my body (i have a regular cycle) 
3)is there the risk of gain fat in the test part of the body? (I have an A cup but i’m not skinny!)
Thank u all Smile

I've been using it since January and my cycle has continued to be regular.

I did gain a lot of weight and I spent six weeks working out like a maniac and I did two cleanses to drop over 20 pounds. I did NOT lose any of my growth.

I'd just caution you to not do too much too fast like I did. I think that's why I gained the weight.

Start slowly introducing the BO into your body first. Wait and see what happens before adding more BO or other stuff.

I read a lot about Maca causing weight gain. I'm not sure if that's what happened to me. I temporarily took maca out of my regime and when I bring it back in I will do it slowly and carefully monitor the scale.

Also, be careful of extreme diet changes. Take your time increasing your protein intake and closely watch the scale to make sure you're not adding too many calories.

Hope this helps

(19-05-2018, 10:36 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(23-04-2018, 05:20 PM)Cely Wrote:  I would start BO, but i have my doubts... 
Thank u all Smile

I've been using it since January and my cycle has continued to be regular.

I did gain a lot of weight and I spent six weeks working out like a maniac and I did two cleanses to drop over 20 pounds. I did NOT lose any of my growth.

I'd just caution you to not do too much too fast like I did. I think that's why I gained the weight.

Start slowly introducing the BO into your body first. Wait and see what happens before adding more BO or other stuff.

I read a lot about Maca causing weight gain. I'm not sure if that's what happened to me. I temporarily took maca out of my regime and when I bring it back in I will do it slowly and carefully monitor the scale.

Also, be careful of extreme diet changes. Take your time increasing your protein intake and closely watch the scale to make sure you're not adding too many calories.

Hope this helps

Thank u, i don’t follow a diet right now, my weight is ok (i’m Just fat on lower part of my body, but maybe is just what I see because my chest is totally flat) 
I don’t eat a lot and maybe I don’t take a lot of proteins (I’ll start to take protein shakes to do my 5:00 pm meal after work out!) 
How many inches did u grow?

[quote pid='201263' dateline='1526765806']

[/quote]

and how long of a wait to see reaction should i do having just started im at 8 x 250 swanson ovarion glandular

(11-08-2018, 02:46 PM)Imichelle street Wrote:  [quote pid='201263' dateline='1526765806']

and how long of a wait to see reaction should i do having just started im at 8 x 250 swanson ovarion glandular
[/quote]

That's a lot of BO. How are you feeling? The reason I ask is because everything I read said not to go above 1500mg per day (6 x 250). But, maybe I am wrong???

My body responded pretty quickly. But everyone is different. I felt some "stirring" in the area where my ovaries are and I experienced breast swelling, soreness and tingling.

I went from a 32A to a 36C. I haven't been growing lately because I'm still trying to lose 10 more pounds. My arms have gotten fat and you can't notice my new growth. So, I want to get rid of some weight.

Surprisingly, my boobs are not shrinking at all. Not sure how all of this is gonna turn out. Just doing things one day at a time and making changes based on weight gain or loss and how my hormones respond.

Hi i have read around and seen some have gone to as high as 2500 mg in a day  , this being my first week maybe im jumping into fast but after the 3rd day of just doing 1000 mg i had noticed initial headaches have gone away , just today can feel a slight burn or pressure in my left nipple ( though i did earlier today a full chest shave) so it may be that

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon