Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would a electric breast pump work ?

Hello all, this may be a dumb question but I was curious to know, 
I have an electric breast pump i used when i was pumping for milk when i first had my son, would this pump work when it comes to increase breast size if i havea cup that covers my whole breast? ? Its a medela model

If it pulls your breasts outward and holds the suction then yea, it's pretty much the same concept as Noogleberry

(10-07-2018, 04:18 AM)Neta Wrote:  If it pulls your breasts outward and holds the suction then yea, it's pretty much the same concept as Noogleberry

Thank you for your quick response !
Do you pump?

Hi what does the pump look like? never seen one that pulls the whole breast out, im fascinated, can you upload a pic?

(10-07-2018, 07:46 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi what does the pump look like? never seen one that pulls the whole breast out, im fascinated, can you upload a pic?
I think what she’s saying is to use a regular breast pump but not using the nipple flanges and instead connecting some nbe breast pump cups to it.

(12-07-2018, 06:06 AM)StarSister Wrote:  
(10-07-2018, 07:46 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi what does the pump look like? never seen one that pulls the whole breast out, im fascinated, can you upload a pic?
I think what she’s saying is to use a regular breast pump but not using the nipple flanges and instead connecting some nbe breast pump cups to it.

Oh I get you yes I was a tad confused .
Well with that said I’d say no cause it’s the pump and hold method I hear most respond to and an electric breast pump only mimicks suckling motion “ up then straight back down” . I did that with a noogleberry faithfully for six months and it did zilch then I learned off th3 7:2 method . Been too busy to commit with an length of time to it but it seems lately the noogling girls are doing well.

I[attachment=14168]
You could try this. It would suit an smaller size and you can pause it. It isn’t a long hold but if you use oil it could suction for longer. It’s “Cehuloss” marketed as a cupping machine but also Breast enlargement with this larger cup. And infrared for warming and increasing circulation. Cant say I entirely buy that... but we are at the mercy of the seller....
For me I haven’t tried the 7:2 method for any extended period but jezzebell off noogle forum is a legend . I aspire to her

(12-07-2018, 06:06 AM)StarSister Wrote:  
I should have explained better, thanks for helping me lol

(12-07-2018, 07:40 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I
You could try this. It would suit an smaller size and you can pause it. It isn’t a long hold but if you use oil it could suction for longer. It’s “Cehuloss” marketed as a cupping machine but also Breast enlargement with this larger cup. And infrared for warming and increasing circulation. Cant say I entirely buy that... but we are at the mercy of the seller....
For me I haven’t tried the 7:2 method for any extended period but jezzebell off noogle forum is a legend . I aspire to her

Ehhh, I'm not buying it either. I Wil look into her program thank you ❤

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon