Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to buy bovine ovarian in europe (netherlands)

Helloooo everyone,

How are you guys doing? I ordered bovine ovarian from swanson at healthmonthly.uk a couple of months ago , I first ordered 2 swanson ovarian glandular. I got them in the mail but..... that was a long time ago

I wanted to order again but they never came in to the mail, first i thought it was an accidence but I now ordered for the second time and they never came in to the mail.

The next step is does anyone know a webshop that sells bovine ovarian and ships to the netherlands. I don't have a creditcard or something ideal and paypal are my only options

(06-07-2018, 07:43 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  Helloooo everyone,

How are you guys doing? I ordered bovine ovarian from swanson at healthmonthly.uk a couple of months ago , I first ordered 2 swanson ovarian glandular. I got them in the mail but..... that was a long time ago

I wanted to order again but they never came in to the mail, first i thought it was an accidence but I now ordered for the second time and they never came in to the mail.

The next step is does anyone know a webshop that sells bovine ovarian and ships to the netherlands. I don't have a creditcard or something ideal and paypal are my only options

Amazon UK my dear! Cool

(06-07-2018, 07:43 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  Helloooo everyone,

Hi!
I order mine from eBay..there are many seller..maybe you can find Netherland selleras well...check it out Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon