Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im just not growing outwards!

Ive been noogline on and off since Dec 2016 and ive gone from 32A/AA to 32 B. Thats purely through an increase in breast tissue. Im still not growing outwards. Amazing swelling (upto C up) each time. Overall shape has changed but still appearing flat. Why???

(03-07-2018, 09:26 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Ive been noogline on and off since Dec 2016 and ive gone from 32A/AA to 32 B. Thats purely through an increase in breast tissue. Im still not growing outwards. Amazing swelling (upto C up) each time. Overall shape has changed but still appearing flat. Why???

Its a result though - I have similar experience.  I wonder if some people who naturally end up in the A to B range dont grow outwards that much and rely on bra design to get the "outward" effect   Smile  Aria

Everyone's body is a little different. Possibly your breasts need to go through a stage of releasing tissue all around before it begins to protrude more noticably. It sounds like things are going well for you so far. Stay the course and you'll probably be very pleased in time.

I'll have to raise my hand here too!
I have noticed a lot of breast growth, but its volume and not outward too.
Whats funny is that my right breast is smaller than my left, and when I noogle my right fills the dome much more than the left.
And yes I wore my favorite bralette last week and was amazed and ecstatic that both cups were full and the bra felt tight like I never felt it before!
So Here is my guess at whats happening.
There are two parts to the breast, the fatty tissue and the glandular.
The Noogle pulls the skin out and the fatty tissue comes along with it. They say to drink a lot of fluids when your noogling, and this maybe what fills the fat cells.
Then after time the body finds a use for the water filled cells and you go back to normal.
But the glands need some extra boost from prolactin, progesterone, estrogen to increase their size. This takes a lot longer to develop and requires your body to produce the right ingredients for the blood stream to encourage their growth, and massaging helps move them there too.

Thats my feelings of whats happening and welcome comments from other educated sources. Google hasnt helped much except to send me to advertisements.
The Brava inventor published a paper but I cant find a copy of it.

Bobbi

(03-07-2018, 03:30 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I'll have to raise my hand here too!
Whats funny is that my right breast is smaller than my left, and when I noogle my right fills the dome much more than the left.
And yes I wore my favorite bralette last week and was amazed and ecstatic that both cups were full and the bra felt tight like I never felt it before!
The Noogle pulls the skin out and the fatty tissue comes along with it. They say to drink a lot of fluids when your noogling, and this maybe what fills the fat cells.
Then after time the body finds a use for the water filled cells and you go back to normal.
But the glands need some extra boost from prolactin, progesterone, estrogen to increase their size. This takes a lot longer to develop and requires your body to produce the right ingredients for the blood stream to encourage their growth, and massaging helps move them there too.

Thats my feelings of whats happening and welcome comments from other educated sources. Google hasnt helped much except to send me to advertisements.

Bobbi

Both tissue are expanded, but as Bobbi said , hormones are the key role too for growth if you want to see a quick change. I grew up up to 34C last year , then lost weight and now I am combining pumping plus hormonal method. 
My main idea is to document well this for helping others in the future Cool

(03-07-2018, 06:47 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(03-07-2018, 03:30 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I'll have to raise my hand here too!

Bobbi

Both tissue are expanded, but as Bobbi said , hormones are the key role too for growth if you want to see a quick change. I grew up up to 34C last year , then lost weight and now I am combining pumping plus hormonal method. 
My main idea is to document well this for helping others in the future Cool

Im taking ground flaxseed, sunflower, sesame seed and goji berries too (30g ) daily to see if it helps. A little bit hesitant as i started periods even while on bc mid cycle so from yesterday ive cut down to 15g instead..

I'm experiencing the same growth pattern, and although I'd love to actually be able to see some difference in size (photos aren't even showing an increase), I have to keep reminding myself that I am actually growing because there is a slight change on the tape measure each month. I figure it'll have to become noticeable at some stage.

(04-07-2018, 01:13 AM)Birdie4321 Wrote:  I'm experiencing the same growth pattern, and although I'd love to actually be able to see some difference in size (photos aren't even showing an increase), I have to keep reminding myself that I am actually growing because there is a slight change on the tape measure each month. I figure it'll have to become noticeable at some stage.

Dont forget that this is a long term project, and being consistent is important as well.
I think its 200 hours of noogling to see some real growth.
I read on Brava they estimated 600 hours!
Enjoy the ride.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon