Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O nipple cream experiment for 9 months!

I have a question, i know breaks are a necessary thing in growing but why on BO we take periods off? is it cause of the body temp?
+ good luck love! Big Grin

(15-06-2018, 08:39 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  2nd track.

Already with 750mg !!! I started yesterday.

I have used 500mg daily (period days exception) for 6 weeks.  My idea is to be with 750mg 5-6 weeks and then reach 1000mg.

Also, ALOE VERA is better carrier than COCONUT oil, but both work.

I think this stuff is working, I always feel soreness when I put on my nipples. Also, my nipples are more sensitive than before and the fullness around is better day by day. Plus, since I started noogling everyday (2 weeks ago), the perkiness is total.

Woo hoo. Good news  Smile

(16-06-2018, 12:58 AM)noobie Wrote:  I have a question, i know breaks are a necessary thing in growing but why on BO we take periods off? is it cause of the body temp?
+ good luck love! Big Grin

Period works like reset time for our bodies. Ellen explained it well on her thread!

(16-06-2018, 09:26 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  

I have used 500mg daily (period days exception) for 6 weeks.  My idea is to be with 750mg 5-6 weeks and then reach 1000mg.

I think this stuff is working, I always feel soreness when I put on my nipples. Also, my nipples are more sensitive than before and the fullness around is better day by day. Plus, since I started noogling everyday (2 weeks ago), the perkiness is total.

Indeed! I've grown from 85cm to 85,3cm (no swelling) . Right now I'm 85,9cm (period coming very soon, so it's just swelling!) But I am very happy Blush

(20-06-2018, 02:18 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(16-06-2018, 09:26 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  

Indeed! I've grown from 85cm to 85,3cm (no swelling) . Right now I'm 85,9cm (period coming very soon, so it's just swelling!) But I am very happy Blush

Sweetorange, congratulations! I am so happy for you. You are on the right track. I never have signs of growth so I never know how to adjust my program. Seems like BO is the mainstream now. So much activity in the BO thread!

Big mistake.

Oh queens, I'm so dumb. 

Since I've been organising my notes for making the ebook , I started reading Ellen's recommendations about BO.

General regime :

Day 1 til day 12 (from menstruation to ovulation phase) NOTHING. (For fitness and health issues overall, these days the nutrition takes a lot of relevance, by the way. So instead of focusing on BO we should focus on nutrition . Carbs + / Protein = / Fats - . ) 

Day 13 to 28 ( til the end of the lutheal phase) BO, 2-3 times a day. So morning, afternoon and evening. I guess every 8hrs. (About nutrition, Carbs - /Protein + / Fats = a bit more, but gradually till the period comes to visit you).

Makes sense since E and Progesterone are higher in the last phase of the cycle. Yuck.

Considerations :

- taking IGF-1 during the whole cycle I think it's good or at least if you do have fitness purposes, but remember that IGF-1 should be taken carefully and increasing the dose gradually (ibutamoren) or taken once a day if you consume Bovine Colostrum or Caseine, or both.
- HMB from day 1 to 12 , keeping in mind your weight . Maximum dose is 3g per day .
- Noogling daily, but less hours while period week.
- Massage

(26-06-2018, 04:20 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Big mistake.

Oh queens, I'm so dumb. 

Since I've been organising my notes for making the ebook , I started reading Ellen's recommendations about BO.

General regime :

Day 1 til day 12 (from menstruation to ovulation phase) NOTHING. (For fitness and health issues overall, these days the nutrition takes a lot of relevance, by the way. So instead of focusing on BO we should focus on nutrition . Carbs + / Protein = / Fats - . ) 

Day 13 to 28 ( til the end of the lutheal phase) BO, 2-3 times a day. So morning, afternoon and evening. I guess every 8hrs. (About nutrition, Carbs - /Protein + / Fats = a bit more, but gradually till the period comes to visit you).

Makes sense since E and Progesterone are higher in the last phase of the cycle. Yuck.

Considerations :

- taking IGF-1 during the whole cycle I think it's good or at least if you do have fitness purposes, but remember that IGF-1 should be taken carefully and increasing the dose gradually (ibutamoren) or taken once a day if you consume Bovine Colostrum or Caseine, or both.
- HMB from day 1 to 12 , keeping in mind your weight . Maximum dose is 3g per day .
- Massage

thanks for sharing these notes! gosh how much i miss missEllen, hope she's doing well.

about taking BO I remember in her thread she was saying that taking it once a day before bed time worked the best for her!
give it a try  Wink
i stopped BO for a while, my body temp is very low in the summer... Sad

(26-06-2018, 05:15 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(26-06-2018, 04:20 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Big mistake.

Oh queens, I'm so dumb. 

General regime :

Considerations :

- Massage

thanks for sharing these notes! gosh how much i miss missEllen, hope she's doing well.

about taking BO I remember in her thread she was saying that taking it once a day before bed time worked the best for her!
give it a try  Wink
i stopped BO for a while, my body temp is very low in the summer... Sad

She wrote she took once a day but orally, while she did nipple cream she applied it three times a day. I think since I've been busy with personal life I confused both and I messed my whole routine xD

So sad to hear you stopped! Focus on noogling now and the hard work will pay off I promise!

Hii?
When exactly did you start?
Because i think i’m gonna tag along
We could kinda do the same thing and compare our growth?

(26-06-2018, 09:39 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hii?
When exactly did you start?
Because i think i’m gonna tag along
We could kinda do the same thing and compare our growth?
The question marks shouldve been smileys from my iphone  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon