Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cups for Sale! Medium, (2) Contoured Xl (1) XXL

Hey guys!  I have been holding onto some of my cups that I never use anymore so figured it's time to pass them on!  These are size medium, (2) contoured XL and (1) XXL that was fixed by a lovely user on here to help with suction for a small torso, which I have.  I now use the contoured XXL which is working best for me.  I just have SUCH a small torso!  Anyway, I have grown a TON with these cups and would love to pass the good luck onto someone else now! I'm attaching the first pic on here when I had been noogling for a couple months (even at this point I grew a lot from my starting point) and then my most recent picture. 

I would prefer to sell everything as a bundle for someone just starting off that wants to slowly move up.  I will sell all cups for $50.  That includes shipping in the U.S.  If you live outside of U.S. I will have to give a quote on shipping price.  

You can read my whole journey here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-06-2018, 05:44 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Hey guys!  I have been holding onto some of my cups that I never use anymore so figured it's time to pass them on!  These are size medium, (2) contoured XL and (1) XXL that was fixed by a lovely user on here to help with suction for a small torso, which I have.  I now use the contoured XXL which is working best for me.  I just have SUCH a small torso!  Anyway, I have grown a TON with these cups and would love to pass the good luck onto someone else now! I'm attaching the first pic on here when I had been noogling for a couple months (even at this point I grew a lot from my starting point) and then my most recent picture. 

I would prefer to sell everything as a bundle for someone just starting off that wants to slowly move up.  I will sell all cups for $50.  That includes shipping in the U.S.  If you live outside of U.S. I will have to give a quote on shipping price.  

You can read my whole journey here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

im sorry this is off topic. but this like DIY soft rings! i love it, may i ask how did she do it, link me her thread please. thank you Blush

(23-06-2018, 05:29 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(22-06-2018, 05:44 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Hey guys!  I have been holding onto some of my cups that I never use anymore so figured it's time to pass them on!  These are size medium, (2) contoured XL and (1) XXL that was fixed by a lovely user on here to help with suction for a small torso, which I have.  I now use the contoured XXL which is working best for me.  I just have SUCH a small torso!  Anyway, I have grown a TON with these cups and would love to pass the good luck onto someone else now! I'm attaching the first pic on here when I had been noogling for a couple months (even at this point I grew a lot from my starting point) and then my most recent picture. 

im sorry this is off topic. but this like DIY soft rings! i love it, may i ask how did she do it, link me her thread please. thank you Blush

I honestly don't remember and there is no thread for it.  I just mailed the dome to them, they dolled it up and shipped it back!  Super sweet of them.

https://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index....l#msg50505

There's a whole long multi page thread on the subject.

Use Epoxy glue, works much better than other glues mentioned.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon